All Yaoi Fangirls (and guys) Unite! discussion

1x1 Yaoi Requests > Kayla and Natsu

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments Name: Dreyvon Luxor

Side: Light

Appearance: Drey is tall and he has brown hair with several blue highlights in them. His eyes are a piercing blue-grey that is extremely rare. He usually wears a shirt and jeans with an unzipped jacket on.

Personality: he's kind but if he's in a dangerous situation the kind Drey is gone, replaced by a different Drey. He doesn't want to be used as bait because that would mean the light side losing.

message 2: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments Okay can you start?

message 3: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments Drey wanted to escape the war raging on and he slipped past the sentries, crossing over the bridge and he walked towards the forest. He didn't know he was straying into the dark territory because he just wanted to escape having to train all the time.

message 4: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments A few footsteps brought Drey to be cautious. Who else would it be? Sentries from the Dark side. Taking his chances Drey began to run, pursued.

message 5: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments Drey dodged trees as he continued to run, swearing under his breath as he did.

message 6: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments Drey hit the ground and he cursed. Instead of replying he stayed silent and refused to answer.

message 7: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments Drey tried to resist, as he was being brought further into the other territory. "Where are you taking me?!"

message 8: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments "Why?" Drey asked, wondering if Zander knew he was from the light side.

message 9: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments "They can find me.." Drey muttered. He had his sword by his side, his easy to use sword that only obeyed to him.

message 10: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments "Why? Why are you doing this?" Drey asked as he sat down.

message 11: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments "Wh-What?" Drey was surprised seeing as this had never happened to him before.

message 12: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments "Would you still do the same if you knew that I'm not that safe to be with?" Drey asked because then he could already sense people coming around the border.

(( Gtg. I have school! ))

message 13: by Holt (last edited Nov 17, 2013 06:51PM) (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments "I'll be fine.. I hope." Drey said quietly. (( maybe a squad of soldiers from the dark find them? And then Zander protects Drey XD ))

message 14: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments "Dreyvon. Call me Drey." He nodded, when he tensed. Suddenly the cave entrance exploded and dust rained down.

message 15: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments "I can handle myself." Drey said, though he was actually scared.

message 16: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments Slowly, Drey drew his sword, keeping an eye on the guard.

message 17: by Holt (last edited Nov 18, 2013 05:06PM) (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments "Isn't he from the light side? Your father will be furious you know." The guard's eyes hardened.

(( Actually I was thinking that.. At first Zander has to give Drey over.. Following his father's orders.. Then while Drey is currently being held captive Zander visits and over the visits they fall in love.. ^^ ))

message 18: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments (( AMG ))

"very well.." The guards left. Drey sighed and waited for Zander to do as he had said.

message 19: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments (( Did not see this. ))

"Whatever." Drey muttered and he did jerk his hands abit to get free, knowing he shouldn't have trusted Zander.

message 20: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments (( TT^TT ))

"Then why are you doing this?" Drey hissed, his eyes flashing in anger.

message 21: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments "Dammit." Drey jerked his hands, getting one free miraculously.

message 22: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments "Gyah!" Drey gasped, his expression full of pain. "I.. I don't care.."

message 23: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments Drey said nothing as he was led to the room, his arm aching in the grip they were in.

message 24: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments "Goddammit.." Drey sighed and allowed himself to be taken.

message 25: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments "Yeah.." Was Drey's response.

message 26: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments Drey didn't respond. He just went closer to Zander.

message 27: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments Drey still refused to reply. He right now both hated yet liked Zander so he didn't know what to say.

message 28: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments "How about you? Do you hate me...?" He asked.

message 29: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments Drey sighed. "I don't really hate you..."

message 30: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments "Why are you dancing...?" Drey asked.

Suddenly Zander's dad entered the room looking furious. "Why is he not in the dungeon?!"

message 31: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments "How will you know he won't pretend?" Zander's dad growled.

message 32: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments "Acceptable." His dad exited. But he had left a camera of some sort hidden in the room so he could monitor what they did.

"Was that acting?" Drey asked softly.

message 33: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments Drey paused then went to the bathroom, sincerely not knowing anything anymore.

message 34: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments "I thought you had turned for a moment there.." Drey could have sighed with relief but he didn't.

message 35: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments "Well.. You're going to protect me, you said?" Drey sub-consciously went closer to Zander.

message 36: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments Drey was surprised but he slowly hugged Zander. "Your hugs are nice.." He blushed.

message 37: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments Drey's response was a tighter hug, and he was blushing.

message 38: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments "My first request.. Can you kiss me?"

message 39: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments Drey blushed, smiling like an idiot. "W-Wow..." He whispered.

message 40: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments "Do you think that.. Evil and Good can mix?"

message 41: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments "What if your dad finds out? I'll be killed for sure." Drey had to admit he was scared.. He didn't want to die this way.

message 42: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments "Z-Zander.." Drey whispered, then hugged back, and heard the sound of someone going inside Zander's room. "There's someone outside.." He whispered, afraid they were going to go inside the bathroom.

message 43: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments Zander was good at being evil, that fact Drey noted down.

"Your father sent me to keep an eye on your room for some reason." The guard shrugged.

message 44: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments "I was ordered not to leave." The guard shrugged.