Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Clairene & Lacey :)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 363 (363 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here we go!

message 2: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Hi! So do you have any ideas?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hehe... No!
But I do like:
Drama
Action
Mystery
Romance
Supernatural

message 4: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments It so happens that I like all of them (: Do you want it to be a normal relationship between the characters?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

That works:)
Maybe....
For the first part. And then they are being hunted?

message 6: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Let's decided on the supernatural part. What type of supernatural would you like?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm...
Okay maybe a werewolf...

message 8: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Awesome! I like werewolves (: Okay, so where do you want it to take place and would you want your character to be a girl or boy?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm a girl if that's alright and... How about a foresty part of Virgina?

message 10: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Okay! Then we'll create the plot from there I guess. Can you create you character first?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah!
So what should the format be?

message 12: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Name -
Age -
Appearance [Both wolf and human] -
Personality -

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. Give me a couple minutes or so!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Esperanza flaming
Appearance (both human and wolf):
http://vintageprintable.com/wordpress...
http://www.fancyladies.com/index.php?

route=product/product&product_id=2165&utm_source=shareasale&utm_medium=shareasale&utm_campaign=shareasale

Personality: Esperanza is a sweet girl. But around people she doesn't know she is stubborn and arrogant. She has a good sense of humor and is funny. Esperanza cares for almost anything. But when she is a wolf she is completely different. She is hungry and ready to fight. She is fierce and sexy. Angry and still manages to be stubborn.

message 15: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Awesome! I'll do mine later because I'm currently on the phone. ...

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Me too:) hehe but okay:)

message 17: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Name - Jayson "Jay" Ho
Age - 17
Appearance [Both Human and Wolf form] -
http://www.google.com.sg/search?hl=en... (Human)

http://www.google.com.sg/search?hl=en... (Wolf)

Personality -
He is someone made of the word "Fun"! Jay has a cheerful personality and he is kind, caring and helpful. He like to help whenever he can and is also quite protective of those he love and care for. He is always optimistic, can be quite sarcastic and times and jovial (:

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((Shall we start? And it's great!))

message 19: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments ((Sure! Can you start? And I'll explain his history through our rp))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((So where should they start? In the woods? Human or wolf form?))

message 21: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments ((In the woods, as wolf))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((Kk;) ))

Esperanza black fur blew in the wind. She ran vastly dodging trees. She loved the adrenalin. Her yellow eyes stared into the woods.

message 23: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Jayson was always a lone wolf and he ran through the woods, the wind cooling his body. He stopped abruptly when he sensed another wolf a thousand yards in front of him.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Esperanza was to busy enjoying her self. She didn't notice the wolf tell 200 feet. She howled and slide to a stop.

message 25: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments He decided to move and check out who she was by prowling and making his steps as soft as possible. Jay lowered his ears and growled when he finally spotted the other wolf.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

She ruffled out her black fur and snarled showing her sharp teeth. She growled and circled in. Who was this other wolf!

message 27: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments He saw her do that and he felt even more curious so Jay spoke in her mind, 'Being a little too defensive aren't you?'

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

She growled louder. 'Ha! Defensive? Nope! But you... My friend should not growl when you first meet me!"

message 29: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments His wolf's eyes narrowed, 'Anyway, nice to meet you. I'm going hunting now, so I'll see ya around!' He growled good naturedly now and started moving the direction where he smelt a buck.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Esperanza shook her self and trotted beside him. 'Im coming!' She glared.

message 31: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments He lowered his muzzle and a nod and made his steps silent again so as not to alert the buck. 'You've done this before?' he asked teasingly.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

'Duh! I'm a wolf after a' she rolled her eyes. "One so far!" She grinned her tail flipping.

message 33: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments He smiled in his mind and went behind the buck silently before pouncing on it, Jay's jaw locking around the buck's spinal cord, snapping it. 'There,' he said to her. 'A buck for two meals.'

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're sharing! " she loved it. She watched then.

message 35: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments 'Fine. I'm sharing it with you,' he said and changed forms.

"What's your name?" he asked.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Esperanza. Stared at him. She sighed. She changed her forms. She stretched. "Esperanza. What's yours?"

message 37: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments "I'm Jayson, but you can call me Jay. Now let's eat. Do you want me to roast it or we change and eat it raw?" he asked her.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Esperanza sighed.

message 39: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments "Hmm?" he asked her, looking at her with curious eyes.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"It would simply be easier of we are it raw... But," she shrugged. "I don't know..."

message 41: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments He chuckled and changed forms, flashing his canines. 'Let's tuck in then!' he thought over to her cheerfully before trotting over to the buck and started to lower his head to eat. A sudden thought struck him and he turned around, 'Ladies first.'

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

She blushed slightly. She then changed. Her eyes yellow and fur black as night. She howled and trotted over. And began to eat the back legs. She growled. Her teeth showing. 'Thanks'

message 43: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments 'I must always be a gentleman,' his voice sounded far away but he quickly recovered and went next to her, biting into the thigh of the buck. 'Amazingly sweet!' he exclaimed into her mind.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

She groaned as she ate. 'One
Of the best parts!' She exclaimed back. Her eyes hungry. She ripped off a stuck price

message 45: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments 'Did you not eat in days?' he asked her, opening his wolf's eyes wide because he was fascinated at the speed she was eating at.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

She froze for a second. 'I have not.... I have been having problems....' She whispered in his mind. She but back into the creature

message 47: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments He decided that she wasn't ready to tell him so he nodded, 'Then you can have him. I'll just find myself another.' This was Jay, one who was ever so kind.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

She froze. Afraid he might leave. 'No! You hunted him... We share..' She nodded.

message 49: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments He licked his lips and went over to her, 'You can have it Esperanza. Its fine, really.' He nuzzled her neck lightly before turning away and going to the direction where he sensed several rabbits.

message 50: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments ((Lacey!))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8