Goodreads Malaysia discussion

Cari/Tukar/Derma Buku > 300 books to give away

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ahmad Arif (new)

Ahmad Arif (arifastaman) Salam all,

I have never posted before in GRMY but I have been a lurker for more than a year now. Anyway, I am trying to clear some space on my bookshelves, and I have about 300 or so novels to give away. I have neither the strength nor the time to list down all of them, but if you are into thrillers and mysteries relating to crime/courtroom, politics, techno-military and religion (95% by American authors), chances are I have something that you might like. That said, I am more inclined to give it away to a library as all I want is for the books to be read as opposed to collecting dust on a private bookshelf. Thanks in advance for your feedback.

message 2: by Fadzli (new)

Fadzli Jamaludin | 19 comments how about 5%...mayb from local writer?

message 3: by Ahmad Arif (new)

Ahmad Arif (arifastaman) maaf, remaining 5% are probably british writers. buku bahasa malaysia saya masih hendak simpan buat masa ini.

message 4: by Najmuddin, Tok Mudin (new)

Najmuddin (mudin001) | 998 comments Mod
Can I have Killing Kennedy, please? :D

Thanks in advance. :)

message 5: by Syamil (new)

Syamil A Samad | 174 comments Salam Bro Ahmad,

Do you have Sidney Sheldon??

message 6: by Nur Afidah (new)

Nur Afidah  Mat Isa  (epitjack) | 8 comments Salam,

Do you have John Grisham's novel and/or James Patterson Womens' Murder Club series?

TQ

message 7: by Syahira (new)

Syahira  | 752 comments at least, can you take pictures of your collection so we know what you have?

message 8: by Thi (new)

Thi | 6 comments salam.. do u have books on islamic origin and history?

message 9: by Thi (new)

Thi | 6 comments Hi again.. i just went through your book-list and it is a HUGE chunk of a list. u must be really wise and a knowledgeable person. anyway, i know this might seem too much to ask but i would be beyond happy if you are planning to give away these books :
1)The Hunted by Brian Haig
2)Hitler by Ian Kershaw
3)No god but God: The Origins, Evolution, and Future of Islam by Reza Aslan
4)The Quran by Abdullah Yusuf Ali
5)Muhammad by Karen Armstrong
6)People of the Book: The Forgotten History of Islam and the West by Zachary Karabell

i am totally understand if the listed books are not for give away. totally understandable.thank you in advance. such an inspiration to meet a person who read that much. wow.. really.

message 10: by Wan Atiee (new)

Wan Atiee (WanAtiee) | 132 comments tak kisah pun buku apa yang hendak diberi. ;) masih ada lagi?

message 11: by Nor, dari khutubkhanah USIM (new)

Nor (norazzahmomin) | 1547 comments Mod
Tuan Astaman, you are very much welcome to donate your book to our library (if suitable) - Library of the Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM) in Nilai.

message 12: by Deviki (new)

Deviki | 182 comments OMG do you have
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dawn of the Dreadfuls (Pride and Prejudice and Zombies prequel)

message 13: by Keyla (new)

Keyla | 1 comments Want!!! Tak kisah buku apa apa pun. Ada apa je? Nak nakk nak :D

message 14: by Neenee (last edited Nov 25, 2013 06:02PM) (new)

Neenee | 32 comments I hold the same view that books should be shared, not collecting dust in our homes. While you can donate some of those to the libraries,give to others, etc; there is another option - a volunteer-run book exchange programme in Subang Jaya https://www.facebook.com/sjusjbep

message 15: by Barukisu (new)

Barukisu (Balqis) | 1 comments Salam Tuan Astaman, is this offer still open?

If its okay with you, can I have these books :
1) The Newsflesh trilogy by Mira Grant
2) The Butterfly Mosque : A young American Woman's Journey To Love And Islam

Thank you.

message 16: by Ummu Auni (new)

Ummu Auni (ummuauni) | 539 comments Assalamu`slaikum. Where's the list?

message 17: by Yen (new)

Yen | 1 comments If you're still giving away books,
Can I have
1. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dawn of the Dreadfuls
2.The Adventures of Tintin, Vol. 3: The Crab With the Golden Claws / The Shooting Star / The Secret of the Unicorn

I found these in your read list

message 18: by fadzelahmz (new)

fadzelahmz | 1 comments Nak...Any books pun boleyy

message 19: by Marshiee (new)

Marshiee Kai (immaslytherin) | 8 comments Hey, is this offer still on?

message 20: by Noral (new)

Noral | 25 comments i found this topic ..today. the shelf must have been emptied :(

message 21: by Niza (new)

Niza (Moza7) | 129 comments Salam, do you still have books to give away?

message 22: by M (new)

M I Fitri (mifitri) | 10 comments masih ada ke ni?