Detailed Roleplayers discussion

Player's Handbook (Dungeons & Dragons Edition 3.5)
This topic is about Player's Handbook
1x1 > Sarah and Jordan

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments Anyone want to do a rp, where the girl is at the airport, picking up her brother that just got home from boot camp. Their parents died when they were young, and they were put into foster care and adopted. Their parents didn't come to pick him up because they really don't care about them.

message 2: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments Oh yeah! Love it!

message 3: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments Alannah Hansen

http://www.gq.com/blogs/the-q/2010/03...

She is very nice and caring. She keeps some stuff a secret from her brother. She was devistated when he left for Boot Camp, and wouldn't see him for a long time. She speaks her mind, but not if it hurts people. She is very sarcastic. She believes that people should be treated the way they want to be treated.

Her parents died when she was 2. Her and her brother were bouncing from foster home to foster home, like bullies pushing a little kid around. They were adopted, with their last foster home, when her brother left for boot camp. They never really cared about either one of them. Her dad had secretly sexually abused her for 4 months. He would read the letter before she sent it to him, making sure she didn't tell him what was happening.

She has a necklace that her mom gave her brother to keep for her. She never takes it off, and she hides it form her adoptive mom and dad, afraid they will take it away from her.
http://www.lizziescheck.com/_images/h...

message 4: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments Thomas (Tom) Hanson

Tom isn't the greatest little brother. He hates it when his older sister tries to take cre of him. Thomas however, is nice but finds it difficult to make friends. He also has two eyes of different colours- blue and green. Tom has dark unruly hair and a lean body. He's quite fit and likes swimming.

He was born into the family on the 31st of october. Recently he's been away on boot camp (which he hated) and is currently picking up his bags from the airport.

His one dream is to become a pilot, but it's unrealistic for him. He's quite a solitary and lonely boy.

message 5: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments (Should he be older? No affence, but my brother said that 17 year olds and up are aloud. I got this idea, we picked him up from boot camp Friday night))

message 6: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments ((You have an older brother? Oh man, i wish i did. And you mean- ooooooh. Boot camp is military camp right? Kinda? Geez. //facepalm. Yeah i'll make him 17 but can't edit right now so I'll preted.))

message 7: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments ((Lol. It's actually called Basic Training.))

Alannah walked through the airport, just to Tom's plane land. She was happy to see him. She bounched up and down, from her heals to her toes a billion times.

message 8: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments ((Vatever. Same difference. ;) *i totally knew that* haha))

Tom hauled his bags from the deposit belt at the airport and thought he might faint with relief. It was over.

message 9: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments ((Lol.))

She waited and saw him coming. She smiled over at him and stopped bouncing like that.

message 10: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments ((;)))

Tom walked over to her and waved. "Hey," he called.

message 11: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments She smiled and grabbed a bag of his. She set it down and hugged him. "Hey!"

message 12: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments ((Oh and my replies will be getting slow because I am kinda trying to write a novel, make a character for an advanced roleplay and rp at the same time. :/ derp. Multitasking. ))

He smiled and hugged her bag. "It's good to see you. How've you been?"

message 13: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments ((*back. Sorry typo))

message 14: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments ((Lol))

"Eh. Good news and bad news."

message 15: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments "How so?" He asked.

message 16: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments "We are adopted, but it's by those people that we lived with before you left."

message 17: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments "Woah woah woah. We're adopted?" He said.

message 18: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments "Our foster family before you left finally adopted us."

message 19: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments "Oh, okay.So that's the good news, right?"

message 20: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments "You can say that." She mumbled.

message 21: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments "Now what's the bad news?" He said.

message 22: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments "Never mind." She said. She was hoping he'd get in that part why it was bad news.

message 23: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments His face fell. He stuck out an arm to get a cab.

message 24: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments She grabbed his arm. "I forgot, I have a drivers liscens and I have a car. No need for calling a cab."

message 25: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments "Oh really? Great then." He smiled.

message 26: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments She smiled and led him to the car. She popped open the trunk and helped him put the bags in it.

((http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia...))

message 27: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments "Thanks," he said, and got in the front next to the driver's seat.

message 28: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments She got in and started the car. She drove, just driving around. She didn't want to go home.

message 29: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments "Where are you going?"

message 30: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments "I just want to drive around." She sort of lied. She didn't want to go home.

message 31: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments "Uh huh. Okay..."

message 32: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments "What?"

message 33: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments "Never mind it."

message 34: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments "Okay." She said. "So.. How was it?"

message 35: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments "Boot camp? Worst thing ever."

message 36: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments She laughed. "What was the best thing?"

message 37: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments "Swimming." He shrugged.

message 38: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments "I saw those pics. No affence, but I couldn't help but laugh when you came out of those gas chambers."

message 39: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments He glared at her. "That's not funny."

message 40: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments "It was when it looked like you were about to throw up."

message 41: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments "I didn't. The guy opposite me did."

message 42: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments She laughed and shook her head.

message 43: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments He rolled his eyes.

message 44: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments She parked in the driveway and got out.

message 45: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments Thomas sighed. He got his bags out and stepped outside.

message 46: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments She grabbed one of them and went inside.

message 47: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments Tom sighed. "We're home."

message 48: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments "Yay!" She mumbled sarcastically.

message 49: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments "What's wrong?"

message 50: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments "Nothing."

« previous 1