Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Natsu & Bonnie!

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments That was fast! XD

message 2: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Okay!! I'm also on my phone. So.. Characters?

message 3: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Well she'd be popular. How do popular people act? I'm not really one so I don't know.

message 4: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments And yep. Is it okay if my character's appearance is in a description?

message 5: by Holt (last edited Nov 18, 2013 04:14AM) (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Name: Ashe Creed

Appearance: Ashe is tall for his age and had been recommended to go for basketball many times but he never does because he prefers to sit quietly and read. He has really weird eyes, a mixture of green and white, with a blue tinge. Ashe has also got messy black hair that will never go neat, they give him the bad boy look that he isn't. He also wears glasses, which are in hipster style.

http://data2.whicdn.com/images/309181...

Personality: he is smart, quiet, cheerful, optimistic, rather dumb at emotions.

message 6: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Yay!!

message 7: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Be back okay? I need to eat!!

message 8: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Ashe walked up to his new school, his glasses firmly perched on his nose. He walked up to the entrance, going inside and checked his schedule, going to his first Science class. As he was early no one else was there, and he chose a seat at the back, getting out a book and he began to read.

message 9: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Ashe checked the time, and continued to read, seeing he still had a couple more minutes. Slowly a few students came in, and sent a few glances his way which he tried to ignore as he read on.

message 10: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Ashe closed his book as soon as the teacher had stepped in and he kept it. He silently waited for anything else to happen, determined to get good grades and pass.

message 11: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments The teacher, Mr. James, got the class's attention.

"Alright everyone, I'd like you to meet our new student. Step up here." Mr. James called out.

Ashe sheepishly stood up, accidentally knocking his specs off and he turned red with embarrassment, scooping them up and putting them on again. He slowly made his way to the front of the room, looking out at the faces of other students.

message 12: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments "H-Hi. My name is Ashe. Ashe Creed. You can call me Ash or Ashe, whichever is easier." The boy spoke, turning a little redder when more eyes were transfixed on him.

"Alright. Now I want one of you to partner up with Ashe to show him around the school. Anyone?" Mr. James asked.

message 13: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments "Ms. James, care to help out?" Mr. James asked with a raised eyebrow.

message 14: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Ashe flushed, because the girl was rather bored. He felt uncomfortable as he returned to his seat, slumping slightly.

message 15: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments ((gtg.. Learning Photoshop!))

"Psst, Mila. I dare you to pretend to like that new guy!" Ariana suddenly grinned.

message 16: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments "C'mon, please?" Ariana laughed, wishing her friend would agree.

message 17: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments "You better! I'm going to go crazy, waiting for the answer." Ariana giggled, shouldering her backpack straps.

Ashe had his stuff ready and he walked out, looking slightly lost.

message 18: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments "I suppose I have got maths." Ashe said to the girl who had came up to him. He remembered she was the one 'assigned' to help him around the school.

message 19: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments "Where am I from? As in.. Which school I came from?" Ashe asked, making sure before he replied to the question. He didn't want to seem like an idiot, as it was still his first day at the school.

message 20: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments "I used to be in Middletown School, but I was transferred here from well.. Middletown." Ashe finally answered.

message 21: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments ((I put a picture on Ashe by the way! ^^))

"Thank you." Ash said, smiling a little as he sat next to her, preparing his items for the class.

message 22: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments (( I might have a picture for your character! http://www.wallmay.net/thumbnails/det... ))

Ash set his notebook, pencil and eraser, and his calculator by the edge of his table, as he usually did.

message 23: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments "So.. What's the topic in maths now?" Ashe asked hopin it wasn't algebraic because no matter how smart he was algebra was difficult.

message 24: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments "Geometry?" Ashe offered the word, looking at Mila. He had a thought that she actually was attractive but he wasn't really into her.

message 25: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Ashe nodded and waited patiently for the class to begin, adjusting his ever slipping glasses.

message 26: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Ashe set his glasses aside so he could focus on taking down notes. As soon as he was done though, he realised that his glasses had been taken by another person and he squinted, trying to find them.

message 27: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments "Aww.. But they're kind of cool.. But fine." Huffed Kyle, who placed the glasses on Ashe's table.

Struggling to see, Ashe felt exposed, without his eyewear to help him see.

message 28: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments "Thanks." Ashe said softly, talking them and he wore it, blinking a little to adjust before all was fine.

message 29: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments "Alright. Turn to page 134 in your text book. Do exercise 5g with another partner." The teacher said.

message 30: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments "If you'd like." Ashe nodded, already calculating the first question in his mind.

message 31: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments In a matter of a few more seconds, Ashe had the answer to the first one, and he wrote it down.

message 32: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Seeing Mila work on the second question, Ashe turned his attention to the third question.

message 33: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Glancing at her answer, Ashe did the mental calculations. "Yes, it is correct." He said cheerfully.

message 34: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Ashe worked on the fifth question out of twelve, and he got the answer, writing it down.

message 35: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments "How long have you been here?" Ashe asked Mila suddenly.

message 36: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments "Oh.. Okay," Ashe nodded awkwardly, pushing his glasses up his nose.

message 37: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments "I just wanted to make a small conversation I guess.." Ashe said sheepishly, lowering his head.

message 38: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments A light blush settled over Ashe's cheeks as he looked down, burying his face in his textbook.

message 39: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments "The school had to close down. And my parents wanted me to move anyway." Ashe answered, looking up once he was certain his face colour had calmed down.

message 40: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments "No.. Their work kept them back." Ashe said.

message 41: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments "Not exactly. I live with a few cousins." Ashe nodded.

message 42: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Awkward silence now was in Ashe's mind. He felt a little uncomfortable so he looked away.

message 43: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments ((Our thread disappeared from the face of earth.. I couldn't find it!! *sobs*))

"You do this first." Ashe did it step by step, explaining it to Mila as he went.

message 44: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments ((XD))

"get it now?" Ashe asked kindly, tilting his head.

message 45: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Ashe laughed a little and showed her a simpler and much easier method. "This one?" he asked.