Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Jordan & Clairene

Comments Showing 1-50 of 288 (288 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Hello(: Any ideas?

message 2: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments Anyone want to do a rp, where the girl is at the airport, picking up her brother that just got home from boot camp. Their parents died when they were young, and they were put into foster care and adopted. Their parents didn't come to pick him up because they really don't care about them.

message 3: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Could you elaborate more?

message 4: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments This girl, my charracter, is going to pick up her older brother from the air port. He was coming from 4 months at boot camp and was finally coming home. They are adopted, and their parents were killed when they were young. Their adopted parents didn't care about them, so they didn't come with her to pick him up.

message 5: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Okay sure, I'll be the brother then. So character template?

message 6: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments Anything you want.:

Alannah Hansen

http://www.gq.com/blogs/the-q/2010/03...

She is very nice and caring. She keeps some stuff a secret from her brother. She was devistated when he left for Boot Camp, and wouldn't see him for a long time. She speaks her mind, but not if it hurts people. She is very sarcastic. She believes that people should be treated the way they want to be treated.

Her parents died when she was 2. Her and her brother were bouncing from foster home to foster home, like bullies pushing a little kid around. They were adopted, with their last foster home, when her brother left for boot camp. They never really cared about either one of them. Her dad had secretly sexually abused her for 4 months. He would read the letter before she sent it to him, making sure she didn't tell him what was happening.

She has a necklace that her mom gave her brother to keep for her. She never takes it off, and she hides it form her adoptive mom and dad, afraid they will take it away from her.
http://www.lizziescheck.com/_images/h...

message 7: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Name: Zachary "Zach" Hansen
Appearance:
Zach can be viewed as charismatic because of his looks which includes a lightly tanned skin, charcoaled coloured eyes but ginger-coloured hair. He has a tall and lean figure, reaching to a height of 6' and 140 pounds, all muscles, no fats. His charisma comes in when he smiles which make his eyes seem a lighter shade, thus making them slight brown and very captivating.
Personality:
Zach can be quite funny at times but when he is supposed to be serious, he is. Other than that, he also has a sarcastic nature and likes to flirt with girls when he has the chance to. He likes taunting and teasing people, whenever he wants to. His other personality though, is when he is in combat. He projects a act of Abnegation - selflessness -, which involves him being protective of his fellow warriors. He is a great leader if need be and can lead a team just fine. He does all these to hid his past, which his wishes to forget.

History:
His parents died when he was 2. He and his sister were bouncing from foster home to foster home, like bullies pushing a little kid around. They were adopted, with their last foster home, when her brother left for boot camp. They never really cared about either one of them. He never really knew about his parents until he was old enough to and when he did, he was extremely heart broken but vowed that he would not show weakness in front of his sister or anyone else and would try to forget everything.

message 8: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments Alannah walked in right when Zach's plane touched the ground. She smiled and waited patiently for him to come through the door. She was growing impatient. She hadn't seen him since the day before he went to AIT, the day he graduated Boot Camp.

message 9: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Zach fell asleep on the way back and when the announcement came on, he felt his heart skip a beat. Finally, he would be able to meet his sister after so long. When the plane landed, he took his hand carried luggage and pulled it towards the exit, anticipating his sister to be there.

message 10: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments She was over by a bunch of chairs, sitting down. She stood up when she saw him and smiled. She went over to him and hugged him. "Hi!"

message 11: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments He dropped his luggage and hugged her back tightly, "I missed you so much sis!" His voice was muffled out because he was nuzzling against her shirt. "A lot," he ended when he pulled away.

message 12: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments "I missed you so much too." She said hugging him back. ((Sorry that was short, mom just called and I am at the library.))

message 13: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments "Are you ready to go home?" he smiled at her, after pulling away. Zach scanned the placed and took in his home airport before stretching, "It feels good to be back."

message 14: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments "Well, it's good to have you back." She said smiling. 'But I'd rather be there being yelled at drill sargents then go home.' She thought.

message 15: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments "Come on sis, let's go. I know its hard but we have to okay?" he smiled warmly at his sister, trying to be optimistic about it.

message 16: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments 'You have no idea why.' She thought. She smiled slightly. "Happy now?" She said.

message 17: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments "So which home are we going to?" he asked, suddenly remembering that they were kicked out of their last foster home when he needed to go to camp.

message 18: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments "These people named Mike and Hannah. They are just like the others." She mumbled, lying a bit.

message 19: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments "Lead the way," he tried to sound enthusiatic but no matter how, he couldn't mask his real emotion. "I'll work doubly hard this time and earn money, get us a house on our own," he told her, dropping his voice to a gentle whisper.

message 20: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments "There won't be a next time."

message 21: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments "What do you mean?" he asked her, chewing on his lower lip.

message 22: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments "They have adopted us." She mumbled. She new why.

message 23: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments "What?" he sounded incredulous. "But regardless, I am definitely working to get us a home on our own. Besides, I'm already in college, an adult."

message 24: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments She smiled. She thought that would be awesome, for them to not put through what they have been through for a long time.

message 25: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments --At the house--

He looked at the house and Zach said, "So this is it?"

message 26: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments "Yup the house that the nightmare begins." She said, but meant to think it.

message 27: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments "We'll see," he smiled, trying to be optimistic and knocked on the door, tapping his foot on the ground, waiting for a response.

message 28: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments She rolled her eyes and just walked in. "This is our house."

message 29: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments "I don't have the key, naturally," he looked back over his shoulder just as the door open with a women standing there. "Hello Alannah, and you must be her brother," she smiled kindly and Zach didn't find anything wrong with her.

message 30: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments She smiled and nodded. "This is Zach, Zach, this is Alice, our foster mom."

message 31: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments "Hi Alice," he smiled cheerfully and extended a hand to her. If he wanted to get comfortable and earn their trust, the first step was to be amicable.

message 32: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments She smiled. "I've been waiting for a while to meet you." She said still smiling.

message 33: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments "Yeah, I sort of went to boot camp," he scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment. "So can we come in?" he asked, apparently knew to being adopted.

message 34: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments ((new*))

message 35: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments "Of course. Come on in. Alannah, show him to his room." She ordered giving her the evil eye without him noticing.

Alannah gulped and ran up the stairs.

message 36: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Zach didn't realise that Alice had another side of her so he happily went in together with Alannah. He walked beside her and said, "Alice seeems nice."

message 37: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments She glared at him. "She is not nice. She's the devil like our adoptive dad. Wait, your a boy, he can't do that to you." She said. She was pissed.

message 38: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments "Do what?" he asked, feeling her anger but he wasn't aggravated at all. "What did our adoptive dad to?" he asked, now elaborated.

message 39: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments She noticed what she said and shook her head. "Never mind." She mumbled. He forced her not to do that. Even her mom joined in sometimes.

message 40: by Reiko (last edited Nov 23, 2013 09:05AM) (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Zach knew Alannah's personality and he decided no to press it. He stopped in front of a room which gave him the gut feeling that it was his, "Is this mine?"

message 41: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments "No, it's not your fault." She said looking up at him. "I just can't tell you." She said sitting down on the bed.

message 42: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments He sat on the bed beside her and said, "Its okay. I won't force you into saying anything you don't want to." It was true, from the bottom of is his heart towards his sister.

message 43: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments She smiled up at him. "Thanks." She said still smiling. She wanted to tell him, but then they would run away, get caught, and just bring them back here.

message 44: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments "No problems sis!" he smiled his brotherly smile at her and started to unpack, placing his clothing neatly in the wardrobe that was provided. He took a good look at the room and said, "This place is neat." Zach then started placing his books and things on the desk, putting it neatly because he was a neat freak.

message 45: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments She laughed. "Haven't changed much, huh?" She asked and started helping him unpack, just because she was nice, and not lazy.

message 46: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments "Camp made me appreciate myself even more, that's why!" he said, all smiles though deep down he was extremely worried for his sister. "So how's life in school?" he asked her.

message 47: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments "Same old same old. Parties every weekend."

message 48: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments "I'm coming along!" he declared when he was done with straightening his stack of books.

message 49: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments She laughed and shook her head. "Come along then."

message 50: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Zach smiled and sat on his bed, "Are we enrolled into a school?" He was quite clueless about everything since he just came back from camp.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6