Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1) Beautiful Disaster discussion

The Movie

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Megan Is it still coming out? I haven't heard anything from the author or even rumors in a while.

Julia I believe it is
They've found someone to write the screenplay (Julia Hart) recently so it's on its way :)
If you go on Jamie Mcguire's site she put recommendations on who she wanted to play the characters for the film, so excited!

message 3: by Lysa (last edited Nov 19, 2013 03:52PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lysa Heard bad news the 2nd book isn't as good. Any other opinions on that? Walking Disaster.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

It would be great if they mixed both Abbey's and Trav's POV in the movie. But whatever they choose, I can't wait. :)

dils When I first read the book I fell in love with Travis Maddox, and I searched his name in the Google search bar and clicked images...Colton Haynes popped up. Oh My God! I have never heard of him before, or seen him before, and he was exactly how I imagined him. I watched Teen Wolf because of it. I know so many people who loved this book and have said the same thing. I hope they decide to cast him as Travis Maddox. I have high hopes for this movie, it truly is one of the greatest books I have ever read, and I hope everything is as good as it was in my head when I read it.

dils Pick Colton Haynes as Travis Maddox. OMG PLEASE.

message 7: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Movie??? What! I think my heart just stopped! Where can information be found about this....

J.S. No info really that I can find other than its def happening- imdb confirms this. No cast confirmed yet, still in preproduction. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2316548/?...

message 9: by GB (new) - rated it 4 stars

GB Noriega Lysa wrote: "Heard bad news the 2nd book isn't as good. Any other opinions on that? Walking Disaster."

The second book, from Maddox's perspective, is good. I skipped a lot of what I had already read in the first, you know, the repeat conversations. But the world through his perspective is very interesting and funny. He made me laugh quite a few times with the way he described certain things. You also find out what happens when he was not around Abby.

Zhan'quin ogmigod, ohmigaaaaaahd!!!! I seriously need to see this movie, Beautiful disaster is actually one of my top fav books, i read it whenever i have nothing to read which is quite often, i never get sick of it

Julia http://www.jamiemcguire.com/beautiful...

OMG :( everyone check this out! although they have a writer production will take a while!! It wont be as soon as we hoped...

Humera I think this would be better than these erotica movies that's coming out, if so because its annoying and this is perfect.

message 13: by Hedda (last edited Dec 03, 2013 08:00AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars