Pinecrest High School discussion

Classes at Pinecrest > Social studies

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) ..........

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 33 comments Lewis walked into to the room. He loved social studies. He found a seat in the back and sat down.

message 3: by αѕнley (new)

αѕнley Damon arrived quite some time later to the classroom, late. After a quiet talk with the teacher, he carried his things to the only empty seat left, right in the back row.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 33 comments Lewis turned his head and watched the Freshman. "Hey." He nodded to him.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 33 comments Jack Frost (Jaquelyn, Jackie)) The empress of winter wrote: "Lewis turned his head and watched the Freshman. "Hey." He nodded to him."

message 7: by αѕнley (new)

αѕнley (( Hey! Sorry, I can post one more time but then I have to go.. I'll be on tomorrow morning though! ))

He sat down in the seat, and looked over at Lewis. Damon raised his eyebrows slightly- he was surprised a senior was talking to him. "Uhh, hey," he responded, trying to sound nonchalant.

message 8: by αѕнley (new)

αѕнley (( Hey :) ))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 33 comments ((hey))

Lewis grabbed a pencil from his pencil pouch and started tapping it on the desk. "Do you like high school?" He asked him.

message 10: by αѕнley (new)

αѕнley (( Back from school now ))

"It's okay," Damon admitted, shrugging his shoulders lightly as he took out his notebook. "It's better than middle school, at least.. I just wish people were a little nicer."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 33 comments ((same!))

Lewis chuckled, "Are you saying I am not nice?" He asked sarcastically as he looked at kid's eyes, "I am Lewis."

message 12: by αѕнley (new)

αѕнley "No! Not at all, I didn't mean it like that- you're nice," he quickly justified with a slight smile, though clueless to the fact that Lewis was joking. "I'm Damon."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 33 comments "I was just joking with you, uh...Damon." He chuckled a little. "Would you like to be friend even if I am a senior and you are a freshman?"

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 33 comments Jack Frost (Jaquelyn, Jackie)) The empress of winter The lonly white wolf wrote: ""I was just joking with you, uh...Damon." He chuckled a little. "Would you like to be friend even if I am a senior and you are a freshman?""

message 16: by αѕнley (new)

αѕнley "Oh.. well, yeah.. sure," Damon said steadily, raising only one of his eyebrows. "If you don't mind then I guess I don't either." He grinned, just slightly.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 33 comments Lewis smiled, "Anyways, there is a dance coming and I was wondering if you would like to be my date...." He started to trail off.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 33 comments Jack Frost (Jaquelyn, Jackie)) The empress of winter The lonly white wolf wrote: "Lewis smiled, "Anyways, there is a dance coming and I was wondering if you would like to be my date...." He started to trail off."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 33 comments Jack Frost (Jaquelyn, Jackie)) The empress of winter The lonly white wolf wrote: "((you there?))"