What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Scott Wallens
This topic is about Scott Wallens
SOLVED: Children's/YA > Children's/YA series of 7 books - each book about a different teen, but all stories collide [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 2 comments I've been looking for this series for years, and I'll recall as many details as I can.

- It's a children's or YA novel series that has 7 books in it, one for each character I believe.

- They're about a group of teens who all used to be friends but when they got to high school or something, they all went their separate ways for a bit, but their paths all kind of cross now.

- Each book focused more on one character than the others.

- One character was in a wheelchair, and another was a girl who started having an affair with her friend's dad, but then she wanted to stop it because she knew he was sexually assaulting her and felt wrong about it, but he became violent with her. And I think in the book that I left off at the kid in the wheelchair tries to save her or tries to stop him or something.

- Also I read the book at least 7 or 8 years ago, so I'm thinking between 2002 - 2005, but I have no idea if it was published anywhere near that time frame.

Any help would be much appreciated!

message 2: by inaword (new)

inaword | 134 comments sounds like Scott Wallens' Sevens series

message 3: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 2 comments OOOOOH thank you! That is the one!

message 4: by Jada (new)

Jada | 1 comments OMG I want to cry I am so happy right now!! I have been looking for this forever

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

Scott Wallens (other topics)