GOOD REVIEWS discussion

YA/NA Reviewer

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (brittanyelsen) | 1 comments My name is Brittany and I blog at the Passionate Bookworms. http://thepassionatebookworms.com/ Are you looking for good honest reviews, I will happily accept any print copies of YA/NA books. After I review on my blog they will get donated to the teen literacy program that I help run. Here is a review of what our program does: http://www.kare11.com/news/article/95...

Please send me a message if you are interested! :)

message 2: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Bane (veronicabane) | 4 comments Messaged you. :)

message 3: by R (new)

R Julian Cox | 13 comments Hi Brittany
Yup, I could let you have copy of my book 'Shadow on the Sun' but a hard copy will have to come through Amazon meaning I've probably gotta 'gift' it to you. That's OK. The book is loosely S/F although it is more 'cross genre' other book reviewers have informed me. It is not a 'Fifty Shades of Grey' read however. It is something more substantive involving a scientific breakthrough which leads to unforeseen disaster (where have we heard that before?). Think here of Michael 'The Andromeda Strain' Crichton. Its a 100,000 words so not short.
Does this seem your sort of read? E-mail me if it is at roger.cox1@sky.com
Tks
R Julian Cox
author

message 4: by R (new)

R Julian Cox | 13 comments Britttany
I see that you 'messaged me' according to the GoodReads web site.
Dunno where it's gone, but not to me!!
If your interested message me again at roger.cox1@sky.com and I'll endeavour to respond.
Tks
R Julian Cox
Author

message 5: by Iscah (new)

Iscah Iscah | 13 comments Brittany,

Currently I can only afford to offer ebook copies to reviewers. However, I'm doing a Goodreads giveaway of 7 hardbacks this month, and I might consider doing an ebook giveaway with your blog a bit later this year. I have two connected books out now that I'm trying to promote:

(Aiming for a broad age group, but the age of the main characters would make this NA appropriate.)
Seventh Night by Iscah

(Novella, could be MG/YA mainly because of character age and shorter length.)
Before the Fairytale The Girl With No Name (Seventh Night) by Iscah

Both stories are pretty clean and teen appropriate. They're just not aimed exclusively at YA or NA.

Feel free to contact me through Goodreads if you'd like to set up an ebook giveaway for either title.