Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

Story > Commentary

Comments Showing 1-50 of 218 (218 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1149 comments This is for everything/anything you might say otherwise say out-of-character in the roleplay threads.

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) I'm sorry Kat is so mean to Bradley LOL.

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) I'm also sorry Nathan is such a know-it-all.

message 4: by s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§», Headmaster (last edited Nov 16, 2013 08:58PM) (new)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1149 comments Sarah wrote: "I'm sorry Kat is so mean to Bradley LOL."

Lol, he totally hasn't even noticed it!

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Phew!

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1149 comments I think that when she's mean to him, he mistakes it for interest. Like when boys steal girls' things when they like them.

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) He's too funny. I keep picturing her face in my head and I'm laughing to myself like a loser LOL.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1149 comments LMAO I do the same thing! And Bradley just has this dopey grin on his face the whole time!

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) And his CAT! LOL.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1149 comments Jerry is the best! Don't diss on Jerry! ;P

message 11: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) LOL I love Jerry. He's such a crackhead. :P

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1149 comments Oh totally!

message 13: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) :P

message 14: by C, Head of Gryffindor (new)

C (beyondtheveil) | 354 comments I'm sorry Lisbet is so...blunt and to-the-point. But, it's in her character, you know?

message 15: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Definitely! That's the point of RPing. ;)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1149 comments Hahaha! Kat's last post. ;)

message 17: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) ;)

message 18: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Sunshine, do you wanna post now at Carriage 1 Corridor? Then we can have a posting order of: Sarah, Emma, Jess, Sunshine.

message 20: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Emma, are you still sending Aura to Carriage 4: Compartment D? I'm having Casey and Brendan going there. They're gonna disturb her sleep LOL.

message 21: by Emma, Head of Ravenclaw (new)

Emma | 256 comments Lol, I can have her there, I might have to dissapear soonish though.

message 22: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) No worries. You can post whenever you're ready and I'll have them barge in after. :P

message 23: by Emma, Head of Ravenclaw (new)

Emma | 256 comments She's there ;) poor Aura, LOL

message 24: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Hahaha is it too mean? Should I send them somewhere else? LOL.

message 25: by Emma, Head of Ravenclaw (new)

Emma | 256 comments Nah, it's fine. Let me just say: I'm sorry Aura is such an introvert.

message 26: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) And I'm sorry neither Casey nor Brendan are LMAO.

message 27: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Haha Aura doesn't like Casey. :P

message 28: by Emma, Head of Ravenclaw (new)

Emma | 256 comments Lol, yeah....sorry Casey :p

message 29: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Haha we should add that to frenemies. :P

message 30: by Ross (new)

Ross Bauer (nightlightknight) Hmm wonder where Ender and Sam might fit in:p

message 31: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Fit in where? I thought we'd already established that lol.

message 32: by Ross (last edited Nov 19, 2013 05:55PM) (new)

Ross Bauer (nightlightknight) Yeah, now just need to slip them in:p btw found the perfect picture for Whisper, I think I love Scrufflepuff most of my characters:p

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1149 comments :D He is fabulous. Who is Whisper?

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1149 comments I think the train should leave soon. Any objections?

message 35: by Ross (last edited Nov 19, 2013 06:00PM) (new)

Ross Bauer (nightlightknight) s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» wrote: ":D He is fabulous. Who is Whisper?"

Ooh sorry Kenz, still editing, Whisper is his pet dappled Granian:)

Waaaait, lemme get onna train!

message 37: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Sunshine! Have Evan join Melly and Lisbet in Compartment H. :D

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1149 comments Sure sure!

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1149 comments Do they know each other? If so, how well?

message 40: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Uh... Evan would for sure know Lisbet I think (they're in the same house and year) but probably not Melly (Hufflepuff, 5th year).

message 41: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Oh, wait, Evander is 13. Okay, but still, same year as Lisbet although that might make him shy to approach them LOL...

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1149 comments Maybe Lisbet and Evander have studied together once or twice? Maybe not the same things, but at the same place; in the common room or something?

message 43: by C, Head of Gryffindor (new)

C (beyondtheveil) | 354 comments Perhaps....

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1149 comments Or perhaps they've had a conversation at dinner together, sitting at their table in the Great Hall.

message 45: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Oh and Bellatrix, I posted in H in case you didn't see. :)

message 46: by C, Head of Gryffindor (new)

C (beyondtheveil) | 354 comments Oh, I saw. I'm working on the post right now.

message 47: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Okie dokie. :)

message 48: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Sunshine, I'm so freaking loving the twins and Jason LOL. :3

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1149 comments I know, right??? I love them so much, I can't handle it!

message 50: by Ross (new)

Ross Bauer (nightlightknight) Sam is approved right? Anyone want to rp with her or Ender?

« previous 1 3 4 5