BookTuber Meet-Up (Dallas) discussion

Possible Dates

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (mandapantsreads) | 5 comments Mod
I'm hearing a lot of people wanting to do the meet up in December. When works best for everyone?

message 2: by Whitney (new)

Whitney Atkinson (whitneyatkinson) | 5 comments I'm off school from December 20-Jan 2, so any time during that frame I could do a weekday. But before or afterward, it would need to be a weekend. With anything else, i'm flexible.

message 3: by Whitney (new)

Whitney Atkinson (whitneyatkinson) | 5 comments I lied. I'm off Dec 23-Jan 3. so yeah, schedule remains the same tho.

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Ok. I really want to iron the dates out soon, especially if we want to do this in December.
So...
First off, I think it should be a Saturday. That way we don't have to compete with school, and work (for the most part).

So we have:

Dec 21st
Dec 28th
Jan 4th

Vote!!! :)

message 5: by Pattyskiss (new)

Pattyskiss  | 2 comments Dec. 28 or Jan 4th work for me. And I agree we probably can get more people to come out if it is done on the weekend..

message 6: by Whitney (new)

Whitney Atkinson (whitneyatkinson) | 5 comments I'll have christmas money the 28th haha.
I'll do the 28th or 4th.

message 7: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (bribookishconfessions) I can do the 28th!! :) The 4th might be kind of "iffy" for me. I have a friend coming in that week.

message 8: by Amanda (new)

Sorry I've been MIA.
So the 28th works for everyone?

message 9: by Pattyskiss (new)

Pattyskiss  | 2 comments works for me..

message 10: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (bribookishconfessions) That works!! :)

message 11: by Mark (new)

Mark Lewis (editormark) Which B&N is it going to be?