The Way of Life Rp discussion

Homes! > Rob's Apartment

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments Where Rob lives by himself.

message 2: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments Rob let himself in and set his bag down by the front door, opening the fridge to get some chilled water.

message 3: by Natasha S ♥ (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) "Here" As Lia and Tyson arrive she knocks on the door.

message 4: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments Rob, startled to hear a knock on the door, got up from the couch where he was watching tv and opened the door, surprised to find Lia and Tyson. "What's happened?" Rob asked, panicked, holding the door wide so they could come in.

message 5: by Natasha S ♥ (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) "Thanks, and ask him, I was out, or really drowsy the whole way."She steps in, and coughs again.

message 6: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments "Make yourself comfortable," Rob said, fetching a blanket. He would get the story later.

message 7: by Siril (new)

Siril "sorry man! I was lost coz my sense of direction is really bad." Tyson said with a guilty look in his eyes.

message 8: by Siril (new)

Siril (may i call the doctors?)

message 9: by Natasha S ♥ (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) Lia, "I'm too fuzzy to remember like anything! I;m just tired!" She sighs, and coughs.

message 10: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments (Sure.)

"That's fine. I didn't even know you were coming over," he said. "How does hot chocolate sound?" He asked Tyson and Lia.

message 11: by Natasha S ♥ (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) "No thanks, I'll just sit down." She says as she plops into a chair."No one killed anyone before... right?"

message 12: by Siril (new)

Siril Tyson takes his phone and calls the best doctor he knew.
(who would control the doctor? not me!)

message 13: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments "When?" Rob asked, handing lia the blanket

message 14: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments (Well I did the nurse earlier. I can do the doctor unless Natasha wants to?)

message 15: by Natasha S ♥ (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) "After I passed out, no one was hurt, right? In the hospital? Thanks." She cuddles in the blanket.

message 16: by Natasha S ♥ (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) (No no no! One is enough for me!)

message 17: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments (Ok so I'm rping the doctor haha.)

"I'm alright," Rob said darkly, remembering. He wished Lia'd never brought it up.

(I'll bring the doctor round in a few mins.)

The doctor, Josh Gallagher, hung up the phone with his newest patient. He sighed and set his GPS to their address.

message 18: by Natasha S ♥ (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) "Thank god." she sighs, then she notices something and smiles,"Well, this made my day a little brighter!"

message 19: by Natasha S ♥ (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) She beams proudly, "Not a speck of blood on my dress!" She looks down at her dress, then up at the boys.

message 20: by Siril (new)

Siril (Okay rob you're up so bring the doctor whenever right?)

message 21: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments Rob laughed. "What a highlight," he said.

(Yeah I'll bring him now.)

Josh pulled up at the designated house and climbed out, swinging the door shut before starting up the drive. He knocked on the door and waited.

Rob opened the door and let the doctor in. "Can I get you anything?" He asked.
"No, I have everything I need," he said in his British accent, holding up his First Aid Kit in explanation. "Now, where's the patient?"

message 22: by Natasha S ♥ (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) "Yes, it is a highlight! I like this dress!' She laughs, and then coughs again.

message 23: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments "Found her," Josh said, smiling as he knelt down next to the couch so he could see Lia. "What's wrong with you?" He asked conversationally.

message 24: by Siril (new)

Siril (I need to go. Can tyson sleep? So that i can leave?)

message 25: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments (Sure.)

"You look tired," Rob said to Tyson as the doctor tended to Lia. "You want a room?" He asked.

message 26: by Siril (new)

Siril "Yes!" said tyson.

message 27: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments Rob led him to a downstairs bedroom and fetched some blankets and pillows.

message 28: by Siril (last edited Nov 17, 2013 04:53AM) (new)

Siril Tyson slept still thinking of Lia.

message 29: by Natasha S ♥ (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) "What's wrong with me? Lot's of things." Lia says with a small laugh.

message 30: by Natasha S ♥ (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) She brushes through her hair, and coughs.

message 31: by Natasha S ♥ (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) "Am I sick?"

message 32: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments "Seems like it," josh said. "Just a cold though."

Rob came out to hear that last part. "So nothing serious?" He asked concerned.

"Nope," josh said smiling.

message 33: by Natasha S ♥ (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) "That's good." She says smiling. "At leat I don't have any killer diseases!" She giggles, and coughs.

message 34: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments "You do need to rest though," josh said."no physical activity until you feel better."

message 35: by Natasha S ♥ (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) Lia nods, "Right now, I know that a nap is calling me!" She says, yawning.

message 36: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments "Ill leave you to it," he said. "Oh, and take two of these every morning and evening," he said, getting some pills.

(Poofing.)

message 37: by Natasha S ♥ (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) (NO!!! Okay.) "Okay." She say smiling, "Start them today or tomarrow?"

message 38: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments "Today," he said, packing up his things.

message 39: by Natasha S ♥ (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) "Ok. Could I have a glass of water then?" She asks Rob.

message 40: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments "Sure," Rob said, getting a glass of water for Lia.

message 41: by Natasha S ♥ (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) "Thanks." She says gratefully, swallowing the pills. She studies her dress, "I should get a new dress, this one is fading."

message 42: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments "We can go shopping when you're better if you like," he suggested.

message 43: by Natasha S ♥ (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) "Sounds great!" She says, smiling. She yawns, "Are we staying here then?"

message 44: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments "You'll have to ask Tyson. And it seems we'll have to wait a few days for the swimming lessons," he said, laughing. "Would you like me to leave you to sleep?"

message 45: by Natasha S ♥ (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) "Right now, I don't care! I just want to sleep!" She snuggles and slowly falls asleep.

message 46: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments Rob smiled and headed upstairs to his room.

(Now what?)

message 47: by Natasha S ♥ (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) (Um... Skip to next day? I dunno...)

message 48: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments (Lol ok. Maybe Rob can go down to the beach for a swim and a surf like he usually would while Lia and Tyson sleep?)

message 49: by Natasha S ♥ (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) (Okay. Aren't Violet, Ciana and Maddie at the beach?)

message 50: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments (Yeah.)

« previous 1