Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Teddy and Hannah :)

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 102 comments Alright! Here we go!

message 3: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 102 comments No problem :) so do you want to do the high school drama idea?

message 5: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 102 comments Awesome! Is it cool with you if I'm the girl or do you want to do doubles?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments We can do doubles if you want (: Could you put up the idea that you want to do though first, before I decide if I really want to be the girl as well lol

message 7: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 102 comments Oh yeah, my bad. At least for my girl, I wanted her to have a hard life and really secretly wanted to be loved, but was too hard to show it. Then some guy could come a long, I was hoping a bad guy a-hole but its whatever you want to RP :), and he could start to like her or she could like him whichever then they could talk then add some drama then maybe they could develop a relationship eventually and it would just have a lot of drama and stuff

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Okay ^.^ Yeah, we can do doubles then lol For the one where I'm a guy, I'm not all too good at a jerk sort of boy, but I can make him like a joking type of person if that's okay (:

message 9: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 102 comments Alright! Then my girls gonna be a total b ;) or at least I'll try. Do you have any plot ideas for your girl?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments I figured I'd just make her life you said, hard life and what not (:

message 11: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 102 comments Okay :) so we'll both so the same plot ideas?

message 13: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 102 comments Alright! That's fine :) for characters I'm just going to do appearance and name and age then let the rest develop, is that cool with you? :)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Yeah that's fine (: I'm probably going to do personality and history as well, but my characters will be up tomorrow. I'm sick and the tiredness is starting to get to me now.

message 15: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 102 comments Yeah actually the more I think about I will do a basic personality an history too :) alright sounds good!

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Okay (: You can post your characters first, I'm going to log off and go relax in bed.

message 17: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments ((Teddy, are you going to comment on ours? Sorry, about that, just wandering.))

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Alright, so I'm on now and I'm going to get started on my characters.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Name: Andrea Parkson

Nickname: Annie, or An by her parents and teacher's, her friend Cassandra likes to call her Andrew

Date of Birth: May 02

Sexuality: Straight

Relationship Status: Single, never been in a relationship before

Appearance
 photo short-hair-girls-0_zpse804370f.jpg
Andrea has brown hair, some strands of hair are lighter then others, and brown eyes. She stands at 5'6 and weighs about 130 lbs. She is skinny, but not overly so. Her breasts are smaller then average, being an A cup, but soon to be going into a B cup. She never cared about the size of them however. She waist is slim, but not like a stick. The rest of her body is pretty slim as well, not fat but not skinny either. Right in the middle.

Family and Friends
Andrea lives with her mother, father, twin sister, baby sister and her families nanny. Her mother is a school teacher, her father is a business man and her nanny does work as a writer on the computer to help out the family.

Mother: Marissa Parkson

Father: Nickolas Parkson

Twin Sister: Alison ' Allie' Parkson

(view spoiler)

Baby Sister: Carol Parkson

Nanny: Holly Warren

Andrea has been best friend with Cassandra since she transferred to her Middle School in the 8th grade. Even though her parents hate Cassandra, Andrea loves her friend to death.

(view spoiler)

History: Marissa and Nickolas Parkson have always been strict with their children, wanting them to succeed in life. They just appeared to take the wrong approach. When Andrea and Alison were born, they took care of them protectively and loving up until they were 3 years old. After that, they were only allowed to play with specific toys, watch almost no t.v, eat only healthy foods, never sweets and had to do some sort of learning work for 2-3 hours each day, depending on how well they were doing. Of course, like regular children, they didn't want to do this and rebelled against their parents. Alison however, listened and actually enjoyed it after a certain amount of time. Andrea however, did not and continued to rebel and ask for things that were never allowed in the household. To try and stop this, her parents put even more restrictions on the toddler. They gave her 3-4 hours of teaching everyday, an even stricter diet, more time to sleep and didn't let her go outside, like they let her sister do every Thursday, Saturday and Monday. By the age of 7, Andrea listened to her parents as much as she could, but she always wanted more. She wanted to be free. When they entered the 3rd grade, Andrea tried to make friend with some of the boys there. Never the girls because they just didn't seem like people she would get along with. Alison tattled on her and Andrea was back to how she was when she was a toddler, never allowed to do anything at all.

When Middle School started, Alison was pretty well liked at school and had a majority of friends, no boys of course because that was not allowed by her parents. Andrea didn't have any friends. The girls had too much drama for her, talked about other people too much and liked to back stab other people. Since she couldn't hang out with boys either, Andrea just was fine with solitude. Until however a new girl transferred to the school. Her name was Cassandra and it seemed like everyone steered clear of her. That was understandable however because on her first day in 8th grade, one girl made fun of her black, blonde and purple hair. Cassandra looked at her, gave her a warning not to say anything else to her, the girl did it again and Cassandra pushed her back into one of the tables in lunch. No one really talked with her after that. Well, except for Andrea. Except she wasn't the one that approached Cassandra, Cassandra approached her. She said that she seemed cool and she wanted to be her friend. Andrea agreed and the two girls are still best friends today.

Of course, Alison couldn't keep her mouth shut. After telling their parents, Marissa and Nickolas forbid Andrea from talking with her, but Andrea said no, that she wasn't going to do that and kept on talking to Cassandra. Her parents did nothing about that, until she got into her 10th grade year. Her grades were dropping drastically and her parents blamed it on Cassandra. To stop this, her parents told her that they would cut her hair if she didn't stop talking to Cassandra. Andrea didn't listen. So, that night when she came home, her parents cut her hair, that was almost down to her lower back by then, so that it was shorter then her ears. Andrea however, continued to hang out with Cassandra and, to rebel even more, she went out and got a tattoo from Cassandra's mother. That's when her parents really got angry. They beat her, sent her to a shrink, took her to a hospital and got her on pills. Now today in 11th grade, Andrea listens to a majority of the things her parents say, but she still does talk to Cassandra.

Personality: Unlike her sister, who is said to be the 'perfect child' by their parents, Andrea doesn't act like her. She pretends to be someone she is not in front of her parents. She pretends to care, she pretends to listen, she pretends to like the things that they get her, to like the food that they feed her. In reality however, she hates all of it. She doesn't like pretending. The real her is a girl that doesn't like studying, doesn't like eating all of that stuff that they force down her throat.

Andrea is a nice girl, but she just doesn't get to show it often. She has no friends, except for Cassandra. Many people actually confuse her for Alison, then realize that Alison is the one with long hair, laugh at Andrea and then walk off to find her sister. Andrea is also a blunt person, she likes to say what is one her mind, but she is also terrified of getting into trouble, so she doesn't get to do this very often. She wants to be able to feel that someone loves her, in more then a friendly way. But she can't. She'll get in to trouble because of her sister's big mouth.

Tattoo
Cassadnra got this tattoo when she was in the 19th grade, done by Cassandra's mother who is a tattoo artist.
 photo tattoo-quotes-36_zpsdfa81ed7.jpg

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Name: Simon Moore

Date of Birth: April 25

Sexuality: Bisexual

Relationship Status: He likes to say that he is in a relationship with himself, has actually never been in a relationship before

Appearance
 photo charlie-2_4c3f11f642839_zpsdff27632.jpg
Simon has bright red hair and bright blue eyes, both original colors, though many people think they are not. He stands at 6'1, being somewhat tall and weighs 140 lbs, skinny, but somewhat muscular.

(view spoiler)

(view spoiler)

(view spoiler)

(view spoiler)

Family and Friends
Simon doesn't actually have any family, he lives with his adoptive parents which is a lady that lives with her gay, sickly brother.

History: Simon's parents were killed in a car accident when he was young, like 6 months old sort of young. Luckily, he was home with a babysitter at the time and did not suffer in the accident. Because of this, he was put into an adoption home. Life there for him wasn't really that bad, he was fed and taken care of. He couldn't complain at all. He didn't really talk with any of the other children, not really caring all that much about them. He was adopted finally when he was 10 years old, taken home by a women in her late 30's. She lived with her gay brother, who was sick from HIV. Simon felt attached to these people within the first week living with them and within a month, he had come to love him like his own parents. He was never a sad child, not knowing his parents at all so he couldn't really miss them or even love them for that matter. The doctors say that he is just in shock however and he is just denying to himself that he actually does miss them and love them.

When Simon started school, he knew right away that he was not going to be getting along with any of the children that he went to school with. He tried. It did not go well. They were are complainer, whining about how horrible their lives were, how their mother didn't get them this or this and didn't let them go here. Simon couldn't stand them. So he stayed clear of anyone. Of course though, when spoken to he would say hi and talk to that person, soon though people realize that he was just a wast of their time. And they were a waste of Simon's time. So, he spend all of his Middle School years alone, but he was still always happy. When he got into High School, on the first day of school he got into a fight with the football team. He honestly wasn't even doing anything, just talking to one of the cheerleader that approached him and then suddenly half of the football team was on him like a pack of wolves. He managed to get them off of him however, totally underestimated and he ended up hurting them more then they managed to hurt him. He got into multiple fights after that, wining most of them, but also loosing some of them.

Personality: Simon is a very, very nice boy. He just doesn't take other people's crap. He hates the whiny people that always complain about their lives, which was about 95% of the school. Even the teachers. He cannot stand it. He himself is always in a good mood. Nothing ever manages to bring him down. If he's not allowed to do something, he will happily say 'okay' and just move on with his life. He is a bit of a joker, but not openly so. He won't blurt something out in the middle of class. he's only joking to the people that dare come up to him anymore.