Amazingness and Reading discussion

About You > Superpower

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by readeraz (new)

readeraz (zoethereader) | 493 comments If you could have one super power what would it be, and why?

message 2: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) Super speed

message 3: by readeraz (new)

readeraz (zoethereader) | 493 comments I think I would choose the power of super strength. I could totally kick butt and I would always win in arm wrestles! Yah I know that's really random but yah :p

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) compulsion!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

You sound like you have a history of losing arm wrestles XD

message 6: by readeraz (new)

readeraz (zoethereader) | 493 comments XD :p

message 7: by Paige (last edited Nov 16, 2013 10:34PM) (new)

Paige Yin (paigeyin) | 18 comments teleport; how cool is it to be able to go anywhere in the world without needing to pay for air tickets and passport? so much more convenient for my dreams to see the world too! xDD

message 8: by Alva (new)

Alva | 219 comments The power of Hogwarts witchcraft. xD
(Does that count?)

message 9: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 305 comments I kind of want to have the power of telekinesis.

message 10: by Wells Margo (new)

Wells Margo (pearapple) Fly, no question

message 11: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (forebodinq) I was going to say invisibility, so I could slip around places unnoticed, and then I saw Paige's suggestion of teleportation, and now I can't decide :P I suppose being invisible would allow me to get on a plane without paying too, but then again, I'm super lazy, so it would be great to be able to teleport.

message 12: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) If you could teleport then you wouldn't need a plane ;)

message 13: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (forebodinq) I'd also get a lot more unfit ahah

message 14: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) Haha:) that's true but it's be worth it in my opinion;)

message 15: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (forebodinq) Yeahhhhh you're probably right :P

message 16: by Paige (new)

Paige Yin (paigeyin) | 18 comments Sabrina wrote: "I was going to say invisibility, so I could slip around places unnoticed, and then I saw Paige's suggestion of teleportation, and now I can't decide :P I suppose being invisible would allow me to g..."

LittleMissJunior wrote: "If you could teleport then you wouldn't need a plane ;)"

When you can teleport, you can also sleep till the last minute before jumping up to get to school/ work. XD

message 17: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (forebodinq) Paige wrote: "Sabrina wrote: "I was going to say invisibility, so I could slip around places unnoticed, and then I saw Paige's suggestion of teleportation, and now I can't decide :P I suppose being invisible wou..."

Okay, teleporting it is :P I would love to stop getting up so early for the 45 minute trip to school.

message 18: by Sara (new)

Sara Shaw | 63 comments Mod
I would love being able to fly:D And really fly not just rise a bit xD

message 19: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (lunaluv934) | 1303 comments I want all the superpowers mentioned in this thread. (I'm so lazy XD)

message 20: by Wells Margo (new)

Wells Margo (pearapple) It would also be cool to have the ability to change my hair color, eye color, figure, etc...

message 21: by LaSonya (new)

LaSonya The power to see into the future so I can prevent some bad things from happening.

message 22: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) I want the earth user power from VA

message 23: by Katie (new)

Katie | 5 comments I would be supremely awesome!! Oh wait... I already am...

Let me think about that.