Pinecrest High School discussion

Charries > Female Students at Pinecrest

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Name: first, middle, and last name
Birthday: must make it be that it will make them the age you choose to make them
Grade: optional (freshman-senior)
Appearance:
Personality:
Family:
Sport they play (if any):
other:

message 2: by Emma (last edited Nov 16, 2013 05:29PM) (new)

Emma ~Part 1~

If you can catch snowflakes, that's got to mean you're cold, right? It doesn't really matter how or why. Cold on the outside, hollow on the inside, cold from a lack of love or cold from too much hate. People wont try to fix you, no matter how broken you are.

People won't try to fix you, no matter how broken you are.

Name: Akila

The name Akila is an Egyptian baby name. In Egyptian the meaning of the name Akila is: Intelligent.

People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.

People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.

Middle Name: Lilja Fanchon

Lilja is an Icelandic name that means lily.

The name Fanchon is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Fanchon is: Free.

The name Fanchon is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Fanchon is: Free. Freedom. Free one.

People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.

People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.

Last Name: Badica
Nicknames: Aki, Lil, Ja,

Birthday: February 25
Zodiac Sign: Pisces (view spoiler)

Sexuality: Bisexual (view spoiler)

I may or may not...Like both guys and girls. And I may or may not be in love with my best friend. But just...Forget I said it, okay? In fact, forget it all.

Blood Type: A/B Negative

Face Claim: Caroline Ford
Appearance:
(view spoiler)

Eye Colour: Often described as a pale green, looking almost yellow at times.
Hair Colour and Style:Long and wavy, pale blond
Height: 6'0 on the nose
Weight: 172.A good, healthy weight for her height, she doesn't try to be perfectly skinny.
Complexion: Fair and flawless-looking.

Akila has pale blond hair that falls just past her shoulders in light waves. She's tall and a large insecurity for her is in the fact that she is not really skinny and she has a fair bit of chest. She's pretty and she knows it, but she doesn't flaunt it nor does she try to bring other people down with it.

Personality:

Most people would not refer to 'dancer' as a part of someone's personality. There is, however, no denying that dance is and has always been a massive part of Akila's life. When she's upset? She would dance it off. Bored? Why not dance? Stressed out? Do a couple of plies, it'll make her feel better immediately. When she's dancing, Akila is serene, calm, happy. There are no problems, not even solutions, because who needs them?

"It's quiet in the rain. yes, you have the sound of the water in your ears, but there's no people. There's no talking, no arguments, it's just quiet. A strange kind of silence that very few enjoy. I enjoy it. How about you?"
It's odd for someone who loves fire to be happy in the rain, comfortable being wet, you would think. Fire ad water, they're opposites. But Akila loves water, for reasons that most people don't understand. Akila loves it because it is danger and safety. It was her safety, a long time ago, and although it makes her want to cry, there's a strange comfort that comes from rainy days all the same.

A lot of people see fire as destruction. Only destruction. But it's so much more than that. It's heat. Light. Hope. Life. Akila has strong beliefs and is very against stereotypes. She's not afraid to set people straight if they something that she knows is wrong and/or doesn't agree with. She's not a mean person, and she doesn't like violence, but she can fight, and she will stand up for herself. She's certainly not defenceless, and she hates it when anybody acts like she is.

~End Of Part One~~Continuation Below~

message 3: by Emma (last edited Nov 16, 2013 05:42PM) (new)

Emma ~Part 2~~Continued From Above

Personality: (Continued)

A lot of people see fire as destruction. Only destruction. But it's so much more than that. It's heat. Light. Hope. Life.But, yeah, destruction too. Okay, mostly destruction. Akila has never been a believer that only certain people should fight. She has personal experience as to her reasons for this.

There's the room and capacity to blossom and grow in everyone. The only problem is, we need help. And half the people wont see our potential, 48% of them wont care, 1% won't know how to help, and the other one percent? yeah, how are we supposed to find them?
Akila isn't a believer in love at first sight or soul mates. She believes that there's someone out there, sure, maybe even multiple someones, but what's the chance that you'll find them, and you'll only get hurt along the way. She knows that almost better than anyone.

Before you can accomplish the perfect landing, you need to learn how to fall. While Akila is not a professional gymnast as well as dancer, the picture of a perfect landing still holds a lot of meaning. It's something to aspire towards. You never know what's going to 'knock you down' in life, and the idea of always getting back on her feet is something she finds worthy to aspire to.

If I tell you I forgive you, it's because I do. I won't lie unless I have to, and never to my friends.
Akila won't lie to her friends. Although she is a good liar, she doesn't like using that skill, and won't lie unless it's life-threateaning. She's a faithful and loyal friend, and is always putting people important to her before herself. How would this person feel? What does this person want? It comes before herself.

Only in stages are we able to access perfection.
Some people like to launch face-first with no sign of slowing down into everything they do. Akila is a bit of a perfectionist, so she naturally takes things slowly and steadily, knowing that while what ever she's doing might not be all that great at the moment, it will turn into something amazing.

History:
{1-7}

The Little Girl Years (1-4)
"Your little hand's wrapped around my finger
And it's so quiet in the world tonight
Your little eyelids flutter cause you're dreaming
So I tuck you in, turn on your favorite night light
To you everything's funny, you got nothing to regret
I'd give all I have, honey
If you could stay like that"- Taylor Swift, Never Grow Up

On February 25, seventeen years ago, it snowed all day. Maybe this was a sign, maybe it was just a coincidence. But on that same day, Joanna Hadley Badica gave birth to her daughter, two weeks earlier than expected. She was a beautiful baby, and Akila's father, Johnathon Badica, rushed to tend to both of them. Him and Jonna had been together five years at this point, three years dating and two married . They agreed to have a child, and just like that, they got one.

In the early years of her life, Akila led a blessed, easy life. Her parents would buy for her what she needed, wanted and more, By the age of three, when she started school, she was well on her way to becoming a complete and total spoiled brat. But then....Their second child, Iona Blakely Badica was born, and Akila suddenly...didn't get so much attention. This greatly upset her at the time, as it would any three year old, but now akila is glad for it, because she wouldn't be around if not for Iona.

Another year passed, and Joanna gave birth to twins. It turned out the more children the couple had, the worse they were at managing them. So, Kendra and Kelly Badica were an attention focus for a long while. But slowly and surely, by the time Akila's 5th birthday rolled around, their parents had figured it out. While all four children weren't getting equal attention, no one felt ignored any more.

The Innocence Years (5-7)
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
When the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone- Green Day, Boulevard of Broken Dreams

When each girl turned five, their parents enrolled them in a specialized activity of their choice. Akila's was first, and she did ballet, with Iona choosing gymnastics three years later, and Kelly and Kendra both choosing figure skating. But this is about Akila. She immediately showed dancing talent, and at the age of six was doing her first solo. She loved it, and returned to ballet the next year, and every year after that.

The year that Akila was six was positively uneventful. She went to school, did more ballet, and sometimes helped her parents with Iona, who was younger than her but not too young. What she did find, however, was that with just a bit of chocolate- when her parents weren't around, of course- she could get her two youngest sisters asleep and Iona to stop bothering her- ah, peace and quiet.

{7-14}

The Transitional Ages (7-12)
Show me a smile then,
Don't be unhappy, can't remember
When I last saw you laughing
If this world makes you crazy
And you've taken all you can bear
You call me up
Because you know I'll be there

Akila didn't love the ages of seven through nine, they were dull and she had no friends at school. She didn't like the work, and she was very bored in all of her classes.

Things were pretty easy from then on out- until she turned twelve. When that happened, while school and learning was still fine, home life was not. Akila was hearing strange whispers from her parents, and they would disappear for days at a time, leaving the kids with their guardians, once for an entire two weeks! But this was a good thing- for Akila, anyways. She persuaded their guardians into teaching her how to fight.

The Hardest Part (12-14)
Run fast for your mother, run fast for your father
Run for your children, for your sisters and brothers
Leave all your love and your longing behind
You can't carry it with you if you want to survive
The dog days are over
The dog days are done
Can you hear the horses?
'Cause here they come- Florence & The Machine, Dog Days Are Over

The first thing the guardians taught her was to run. It was if they knew what was going to happen, what her parents were going to do. First came running, and then fighting. This was when dance helped her the most.

Ballet made her nimble, quick on her feet, agile. She could run, but she could also evade- and look good while she did it. And people underestimate the power of a good, strong high kick, or even a modified roundhouse.

On Akila's fourteenth birthday, her parents returned home- for the final time. They had been gone a month this time. Akila was up in her bedroom, when she heard a scream from downstairs. She ran down immediately and saw the oven on fire. It quickly spread across the floors, while she saw her parents lighting matches in other areas of the room.

She was in a full out panic, fighting for her life. She ran past a wall of fire, just before it would have killed her, separating her from the house. She could hear the distant screams from inside. Her family. God, what about Iona? What about Kendra? Kelly had been in the kitchen, she was probably dead, but what about her sisters? She began to cry, losing control over her emotions. The flames from the house grew higher and taller, was beautiful in a terrible, destructive way. She felt as the heat grew to be too much, could feel the tension and charge in the air. She ran towards the pool, jumping into the water, her only chance of safety, as her home and family imploded. Went down in flames. I'd be a terrible captain, she thought, floating in the water, Takes nothing for me to abandon ship.

{14-17}
The Teenage years (14-17)
I was looking for a breath of life
A little touch of heavenly light
But all the choirs in my head sang no
To get a dream of life again
A little vision of the start at the end

After the explosion, the one other survivor, one of their guardians, found Akila floating unconscious in the pool. He dragged her out and brought her to a hospital, and she was adopted by his family. She started up classes there, at Pinecrest High.

message 4: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 24 comments Name: Alannah Leigh Hansen
Birthday: January 15, 1996
Appearance: http://www.gq.com/blogs/the-q/2010/03...
Personality: She is a very fun and loving gal. She makes friends easily, and isn't afraid to meat new people. She is very sarcastic. She isn't afraid to stick up to people, who isn't afraid stick up for what she believes in. She believes that people should be treated the way that they want to be treated. She speaks her mind, but only if it doesn't hurt anyone.
Family: She lives alone. They are all dead.
Sport: She is the captain of the soccer team, and brings the team to state every year.
Other: She's bi.

message 5: by Emma (last edited Nov 16, 2013 05:47PM) (new)

Emma Continued from Comment 2

~Part Three~~Continued From Above~

History (Continued):

The Teenage years (14-17)
I was looking for a breath of life
A little touch of heavenly light
To get a dream of life again
A little vision of the start at the end

It was at fifteen that Akila had her first dating experience, with a boy, Daniel Jacobs. She loved him....for all of six months, when she caught him making out with another girl, and broke up with him. She then became really close to her already good friend, Judith Morrison, and it was then that she realized she was bisexual. She realized she was in love with her best friend. She told Judith this, and the reaction she got was Judith slapping her, saying, "I'm not lesbo, you ugly b*tch," and stalkng off. The next day, the entire school thought that Akila was lesbian, not bisexual. While some people can deal with it, other people make fun of her and act weird around her. She has leaned to accept it as a part of who she is, however, and is now almost proud of it.

Family and Friends:

Joanna Hadley Badica (Deceased)

She and her husband, Johnathon, had four children...Until, when their firstborn was 14, their 'middle child' was eleven, and their twins were ten, when they set fire to their home. Akila, their eldest daughter, walked into the kitchen and saw what they had done.

Johnathon Badica (Deceased)

He and his wife, Joanna, had four children...Until, when their firstborn was 14, their 'middle child' was eleven, and their twins were ten, when they turned strigoi. They returned home, and set fire to it. Akila, their eldest daughter, walked into the kitchen and saw what they had done.

Iona Blakely Badica (Deceased)

Iona was Akila's oldest younger sister, if that makes any sense. She died tragically when her parents set fire to their entire house. Iona made it out of the house only to be trapped between what used to be home sweet home and fire. As the smoke inhalation got to her, she passed out, and when the house exploded, she was killed.

Kendra Badica (Deceased)

Akila's youngest sister, with her twin Kelly, was ten years old when their parents burned the house. Kendra found herself trapped in her bedroom, no way out through a window and fire at the door. She was terrified, and alone up until the moment she died, in a fiery death the second the house exploded,

Kelly Badica (Deceased)

Akila's youngest sister, with her twin Kendra, was ten years old when their parents burned the house. Kelly was in the kitchen, she died when the fire first started. No one would call it a peaceful death, but it's nice to think that way, isn't it?

Relationship Status: Open (to both guys and girls) but not easy. She's had her heart broken too many times to trust people with it too soon, and she takes that as a good thing.
Crush: None, as of this moment.

Other:

In the end, The only way to survive is to fix yourself.

message 6: by squirrel-cheeks (last edited Jan 27, 2014 01:02PM) (new)

squirrel-cheeks description
"Football is not just a game, it is LIFE"

Name: Dakota Harris

Birthday: November, 15th

Grade: 11

Appearance:
description

Personality: Dakota is very sporty, she is a very smart girl, that can sometimes be very insensitive, but does even know it. Dakota is a very skilled Football player, she knows how to stand up for herself and doesn't go down without a fight.

Family:
~Dad
~Twin sister
~Brother

Sport they play (if any): Football

Other:

description
"Cheer leading is a passion, and my way of life"

Name: Ashley Harris

Birthday: November, 15th

Appearance:
description

Personality: Ashley is a popular girl she loves to have fun. She head Cheerleader. She does not like football all that much but, still cheers.

Family:
~Dad
~Brother
~Twin sister

Sport they play (if any): Cheerleading

Other:

message 7: by Ken (last edited Jan 26, 2014 05:03PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Name: Sara Kessler
Birthday: unknown
Grade: junior
Appearance:
Personality:Sara was a sweet yet determined girl who at first followed her fathers strict rules. During Sara's sophomore year, Sara started to disobey her father's strict rules, although became more outgoing as she ran for homecoming queen and school president, and started having a relationship with Nick. Sara was also given a makeover as well.
Family: Coach Kessler - father
Emily Kessler - little sister
Sport they play (if any): Football
other: loves to be disobedient. OPEN

message 8: by Ken (last edited Nov 17, 2013 09:20AM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Name: Emily Kessler
Birthday: unknown
Grade: freshman
Appearance:
Personality: Emily is a nice girl who is also a competitive swimmer. Emily can also be tough when she wants to and is like a younger version of Sara.
Family: Sara - older sister
Coach Kessler - dad
Sport they play (if any): Swimming, but aims to join the water polo team
other: loves swimming and is dating Ben Kale

message 9: by Ken (last edited Jan 26, 2014 05:04PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Name: Amanda Applebee
Birthday: Unknown
Grade: Junior
Appearance:
Personality:Amanda is a very bubbly, dumb and perky girl that seems to get lost easily while still being very nice and "innocent". Some players think of Amanda as a "toddler in a teenage body". Amanda seems to enjoy making new friends and loves to help others, if she understands the situation. Amanda absolutely loves unicorns, puppies, kittens, candy, and anything sparkly and colorful, although she hates arguments and confrontation and will cry if shouted out or confronted. Taylor even said that Amanda cried for a week in first grade because she couldn't figure out how to tie her shoelaces and she hasn't seen her in anything with laces since. Despite the fact that people think that she is dumb, she has had a couple of moments where she has displayed some intelligence and insight such as when she is at the mall, she shows she is great at math.

Amanda also plays Warscrewdriver Online. She first entered the game she got "lost on the internet", and couldn't get out. In her own words, she's been stuck in there a long time - her character is level 140, making her one of the most powerful players at Pinecrest.

She is sometimes known for saying some logic- and is noted for saying that cheer leading is the "only thing she's good at". When she has a quiz-aster, she thinks of math as like shopping, with the help of Angie.
Family: Allison - sister
other: Amanda is the tumbler on the cheer squad. OPEN

message 10: by Emma (new)

Emma Name: Alyssa Rebecca McAllen
Birthday: August 28
Appearance:
Personality: Fun, drama geek, confident.
Family:
Mom, dad
Sport they play (if any): Drama, Vocal, Dance
other:

message 11: by Ken (last edited Nov 17, 2013 11:04AM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Name: Allison "Alli" Applebee
Appearance:
Personality: Allison's personality completely differs from that of her sister Amanda's: witty, intelligent, curious, and shy. It is revealed in her premiere episode that she has a problem with holding her tongue and being brutually honest with others. Allison also seems to love school as she arrives early every morning in order to study and stay ahead of the lessons.

Being in a heated argument with Cameron's girlfriend Veronica on her first day of school, Allison has also shown that she is not afraid to stand her ground and stick up for herself. There is a side of Allison that is flirty sometimes when it comes around Cameron considering Cameron flirts with her too.
Family: Amanda - sister
other: Alli is a flyer on the cheer team. She is heterosexual.

message 12: by Ken (last edited Jan 26, 2014 05:05PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Name: Kimi Chen
Grade: Sophomore
Appearance:
Personality:She seems to care very much about popularity and having success in high school. And is also very boy crazy. In her Freshman year, she cared a lot about fashion and still does. She is a really good friend to Emily and gives her a lot of advice, especially about boys and fashion. Although Kimi is not very popular at Pinecrest high, she dreams of being the most popular girl there.
Family: Daniel - father
Lily - sister
Mrs. Chen - mother
Sport they play (if any): None
other: Kimi is heterosexual. OPEN

message 13: by Ken (last edited Nov 17, 2013 11:03AM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Name: Samantha "Sam" Davis
Grade: Senior
Appearance:
Personality:Sam is tough, determined, strong, fiesty, sometimes mean-spirited although she does have a heart. Sam is rebellious and likes to have fun, however when she moved to Pinecrest High she tried to become a better student after being expelled from Twin Branches. Sam is someone you do not want to get on the wrong side of and she has been let down many times in her life. However now due to her new acting experience at college, she can control her emotions much easily and is much more interested in plays more then she's ever been before.
Family: Zoe Davis and
Aunt Cathy
Sport they play (if any):Cheerleading
other: Quit the swimming team her Sophomore year after she found out that she was not good enough to keep up to Coach Kessler's strictness. Captain of the cheerleaders. Sam almost quit the cheer team her Junior year. She is straight.

message 14: by Ken (last edited Jan 26, 2014 05:05PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Name: Zoe Davis
Grade: Senior
Appearance:
Personality:Zoe is a sweet girl and started off in her Freshman as shy and naive. Zoe was socially awkward although her confidence grew when she started dating Howard and joined the cheerleading team. Zoe had a big change during her Sophomore year and is currently the most popular girl at Pinecrest. Zoe is much more social and is the social chair of the school. However she is still very nice, just more confident.
Family: Cousin Sam Davis and Aunt Cathy
other: Was going to Quit Cheer, but Sam begged Zoe not to. Zoe is straight. OPEN

message 15: by Ken (last edited Nov 17, 2013 11:07AM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Name: Leyla Brielle Cote
Grade: Freshman
Appearance:
Personality: Leyla is outgoing and smart. She is sweet and caring. She is athletic.
Family:
Brenden - brother, 16
David - father, 50 (coach of the field hockey team at Pinecrest)
Angelica - mother, 50 (coach of the Cheerleading team at Pinecrest)
Sport they play (if any): Wrestling
other: Leyla is the only girl on Pinecrest's Wrestling team. Anyone may make Leyla's parents into characters. Leyla is best friends with Gwen Alia Stavis. Leyla wears make-up, but the only time she does not is when she is wrestling. Anyone may make Leyla's best friend a character. Anyone may make a crush for Leyla. She is straight. Leyla is only friends with Stacy Mckenna Stavis.

message 16: by Jane Isles-Rizzoli (last edited Nov 17, 2013 04:45PM) (new)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Name: Faith Elizabeth Lehane
Birthday: June 3, 2005
Grade: optional
Appearance: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/201... http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/201... http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/201... http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/201...
Personality: She's headstrong as well as brilliant, She's very protective of those she lets into her inner circle.
Family: Lucas (Son, 2 http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/201... )
Sport they play: Track, Cross Country, Lacrosse, Kickboxing,
Other:

message 17: by Jello (new)

Jello | 3 comments Name: Carmen Elisabeth Carter
Birthday: December 12
Grade: Sophomore
Appearance:
Personality: Carmen is really sweet. She is kind, caring and loving to everyone around her. Always ready to offer a helping hand, and is generous. She is usually a little shy when you first talk to her, but she warms up to people quickly. She can be talkative at times, but she can also be silent. Carmen is a super cautious, fraid-y-cat.
Family:
Mother - Ellie Carter
Father - Alexander Carter
Older Brother - Oliver Carter
Younger Sister - Mia Carter
Sport they play (if any): Dance
other: She is slightly blind in her left eye and has a bit of a short-termed memory.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Georgia Dunphy
Birthday: December 8th
Appearance: long red hair to her hips. Dark green eyes that seem to glow when she gets mad. tall, long legs, almond shaped eyes. heart shaped face, freckles that seem to be placed perfectly. http://www.wallpaperfo.com/thumbnails...
Personality: closed off. Not really a great socializer. She's nice to people but since she isn't sociable, she isn't know for that. The only time she opens up is when she plays basketball. She rarely tells anyone her age, since she is tall enough(5'10) to be 16, she lets them think that.
Family: Mom(ER doc) Dad(Historian), older brother(Eli) and younger brother(Peter)
Sport they play (if any): Basketball, Volleyball, Lacrosse, swimming

Other: Wishes she could play on the football team, so much.

Olivia Irwin ~ we never had to end it But we knew we had to say goodbye ~ | 1 comments Name:Tatiana Alice Mikaels
Birthday:4 June
Grade:Junior
Appearance:
Personality:Tatiana is a kind,friendly,loving girl who has a big heart
Family:Mom and dad
other:a cat named Mercy

message 20: by Ken (last edited Jan 26, 2014 04:55PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) *ALL CHARACTERS BEFORE THIS POST ARE APPROVED. FROM THIS POINT ON CHARACTERS DON'T HAVE TO BE APPROVED*

message 21: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 2 comments Name: Piper Brielle Rockfield
Birthday: 1-12-98
Appearance: http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16...
http://static.tumblr.com/81d47ce2ccad...
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BsJJfF1CA...
http://41.media.tumblr.com/7f88df7fea...
Personality: shy, sweet, kind, affectionate, sensitive.
Family:
Bradley Rockfield-dad
Ana Rockfield-mom
Hunter Rockfield-brother/best friend
Sport they play: cheerleading
other: she's currently struggling with an eating disorder.

message 22: by Tina, :) (new)

Tina | 4 comments Mod
Name: Maya Chloe Simms
Birthday: May 3, 1998
Grade: junior
Appearance: Maya is a tall girl, with caramel skin and bright green eyes. Her nose is slightly on the wide side, but not so wide as to be ridiculous. Despite her darker skin tone, she has a trio of freckles on her right cheek. Her preferred form of dress is casual (a t-shirt and jeans), as she has a slight aversion to dresses and skirts.

Personality: A generally competitive person, Maya feels happiest when she can compare herself to others. She always tries to turn in tests first, even if she has to guess some answers to achieve that. Her assertiveness can often come off as being mean, even though that isn't her intent.
Family:
William Simms: father
Brenda Simms: mother

Sport they play (if any): Tennis, basketball

message 23: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony | 4 comments Name: Ophelia (Phe for short) Briar Kurosawa
Birthday: February 25, 2001
Appearance:

(Glasses)
Personality: Ophelia is the in-between in her family. If Tobio is black and Sebastian is white she's grey. She loves going to parties but stays in and reads all the time. She cherishes her friendships and all other relationships. She always makes time for the people who matter to her even if she is in a rush. She's an all around nice person but make her angry and like her brothers she's hard to control.
Family:
Father- Scott Kurosawa
Mother- D.D. Kurosawa
Younger Twin Brothers- Sebastian and Tobio Kurosawa
Sport they play (if any): Volleyball (Libero)
Other: She is lesbian.