Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Goddess (Starcrossed, #3)
This topic is about Goddess
BUDDY READS: ARCHIVED > Goddess (Starcrossed #3) by Josephine Angelini → Start Date: December 16, 2013

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kathy | 7950 comments Please join Trinity, Janessa and I for the last book in the Starcrossed series!

I can't wait!!! :D

Trinity So excited for this one! I need to know what happens next!! :D

Kathy | 7950 comments Yay! Me too! :D

Kathy | 7950 comments Are we ready to start this today?

Trinity Whoops! How do I always end up missing these threads? Lol!! And I will be starting this one later today :) Have you started yet?

Kathy | 7950 comments No I haven't, sorry. I'll try to get to it! :)

Trinity Okay Kathy, if you want we could always change the date if you want (:

Kathy | 7950 comments Do you want to change the date? I don't mind because I'm really behind. The story of my life! lol!! :D

Trinity Lol! Sure, how's 12/16?

Kathy | 7950 comments Yep! Sounds good! I'll change the date! Thanks Trinity! :)

Trinity No problem (:

Trinity I can't wait for this one tomorrow!

Kathy | 7950 comments Me too! :)

Alexa | 932 comments To say that I loved this one would be an understatement, an amazing conclusion to a smashing trilogy!!!! :D I truly hope you guys enjoy it!

message 15: by Trinity (last edited Dec 15, 2013 02:07PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Trinity Thanks Alexa! I hope we like it as much as you do :)

Kathy | 7950 comments Thanks Alexa! I hope so too! :)

Trinity I am going to start right now!

I will only be able to read for about 30 min. hen I have to do hw and then I will have the rest of the day to continue! (:

Trinity 28% ~ (view spoiler)

Kathy | 7950 comments Sorry I haven't started yet. I had work yesterday and then I wasn't feeling well and went to bed early.

I feel fine today, I don't know what was wrong with me yesterday! lol!!

I'll start in a little bit! :D

Trinity Thats fine, Kathy (: I have to do some homework so I won't start until later today.

Kathy | 7950 comments Ok, sorry I didn't on time!

I started just a min ago so I'm not very far in. I have to work tonight so I don't know how much I'll get done.

I'll post after I get home. :)

message 22: by Kathy (last edited Dec 19, 2013 08:36PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kathy | 7950 comments Ok, so I only just finished chapter 2

Gosh! These chapters are long! I don't remember them being long like this! I forgot somethings from Dreamless, but the author has done a good job of reminding me of what happened at the end! It's all coming back to me! Yay!!

What did Daphne mean by (view spoiler)

What chapter are you in? I want to look at your spoiler really bad! But I think you're waaaayyy farther than I am. :D

Kathy | 7950 comments Ok! I just finished chapter 5

The dreams (view spoiler)

Daphne (view spoiler)

Orion (view spoiler)

Matt (view spoiler)

Trinity I finished the book aat like 2 am and I really loved it! I will read your spoilers now (:

Trinity Kathy wrote: "Ok, so I only just finished chapter 2

Gosh! These chapters are long! I don't remember them being long like this! I forgot somethings from Dreamless, but the author has done a good job of remindin..."

I know right! I didn't remember a lot from Dreamless either. And you are enough to look at my spoiler (: And omg haha yes, I did get the answer but that is later in the book, like at the last few chapters though.

Trinity Kathy wrote: "Ok! I just finished chapter 5

The dreams [spoilers removed]

Daphne [spoilers removed]

Orion [spoilers removed]

Matt [spoilers removed]"

I agree with all of your spoilers!! Man it is really hard trying not to spoil things for you lol!! And the dreams make sense to me now (view spoiler)

Kathy | 7950 comments Ok cool! I'm glad you liked it! I'll get back to this one maybe tonight or tomorrow! :D

Trinity Ok! And I hope you love it! Where are you in it now?

Kathy | 7950 comments I haven't gotten any father yet! I'm reading like 4 books at the same time right now! lol!!! :D

Trinity Lol!! Good luck with them! (:

Kathy | 7950 comments thanks! :)

Trinity No problem (: When you get go through the book, I will be here to discuss it with you!

Kathy | 7950 comments Yay! Thanks! I'll try to finish tomorrow! You have my curiosity up! Waaaayyy up! lol! :D

Trinity Lol!!!!! I think you are going to love it! :D

message 35: by Kathy (last edited Dec 22, 2013 08:41PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kathy | 7950 comments Ok I only finished chpater 10

Matt (view spoiler)

Helen (view spoiler)

Daphne (view spoiler)

I'm hoping (view spoiler)

I'll try to finish tomorrow!

Kathy | 7950 comments I'm done!

Wow! I really loved it! It was amazing!

Helen (view spoiler)

Matt (view spoiler)

Orion (view spoiler)

Daphne (view spoiler)

Trinity Yay! I'm glad you loved it! And lol I know right! I love when Helen did that! :D (view spoiler)