Manga & Anime Lovers discussion

Music > Vocaloids

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karolina (new)

Karolina | 172 comments Mod
Are you a fan of Vocaloids? Do you know anyone apart from Miku Hatsune? Or maybe you prefer real artists?

message 2: by Candy (new)

Candy Candy (watcherofanimeandreaderofmanga) I love vocaloids! I really like Gumi, Iroha, the Kagamine twins, and Gakupo, and Luka, and all the others that take too much time to name.

message 3: by Karolina (new)

Karolina | 172 comments Mod
I see. I'm not really fan of them, to be honest I actually dislike them quite a bit... ^^" However, I started to like few songs because of playing in osu- they were quite catchy.
What are you favourite songs?

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 230 comments KAITO GAKUPO LEN <3!!!!!

LEN!! my first love!!!

message 5: by Kaori (new)

Kaori Harina | 4 comments LOVE LEN AND RIN 4EVER

message 6: by Kyle (new)

Kyle | 3 comments Im totally obsessed with Oliver. Hes so damn adorable! other than him, i really like Gumi, Len, Yuma, Gakupo, Hiyama... hell, i love them all. ^.^ I burn cds for each character and design CD cases for them. ^.^
Lately iv been listening to all the Kagerou Project songs.

message 7: by Kyle (last edited Nov 22, 2013 12:31PM) (new)

Kyle | 3 comments Its so true :'( My favorite so far is Lost Time Memory.

message 8: by Candy (new)

Candy Candy (watcherofanimeandreaderofmanga) Time Warped After Chopping My Stag Beetle by Gumi. One of the best fanmade videos!
And Electric Angel! And Bad End Night!

message 9: by Ivy (new)

Ivy (Ivy_On_Hiatus) | 3 comments My favorite Vocaloids are definitely the Kagamines. But I also like Gumi, Miku, Kaito, Luka, and Yohioloid.

message 10: by Anaika (new)

Anaika Len, Rin, and Miku are my favorites. I love almost all their songs.

message 11: by Kei (new)

Kei Walker | 21 comments i actually do like vocaloids especially b/c some of the songs with stories like the servant of evil series and gumi's 'a miracle just for me' made me cry.

i like oliver, len, rin, gumi, kaito

message 12: by Ivy (new)

Ivy (Ivy_On_Hiatus) | 3 comments @Hinata, I agree. My favorite part of Vocaloid songs are the stories. I like Kokoro and Kiseki as well, I cry every time I listen to those two songs.

message 13: by Kei (new)

Kei Walker | 21 comments Ivy wrote: "@Hinata, I agree. My favorite part of Vocaloid songs are the stories. I like Kokoro and Kiseki as well, I cry every time I listen to those two songs."

i like kokoro!! but what is kiseki? is it "another kokoro" thing?

message 14: by Ivy (new)

Ivy (Ivy_On_Hiatus) | 3 comments Yeah, it's from the scientist's point of view. But I like the mixed version of Kokoro and Kiseki, in my opinion it's the best.

message 15: by Kei (new)

Kei Walker | 21 comments Ivy wrote: "Yeah, it's from the scientist's point of view. But I like the mixed version of Kokoro and Kiseki, in my opinion it's the best."

oh! i think i may have heard the mix, sung by len? that one was sad too! but it was well done

message 16: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 11 comments Why do Rin and Len always end up dying...

message 17: by Kei (new)

Kei Walker | 21 comments ToT IDK!

message 18: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 11 comments :'(. PRISONER AND PAPER PLANESSSS

message 19: by Atm (new)

Atm (aryes) | 13 comments I love Kagamine rin and len! They are my favorite! I also love all vocaloid KYAAAA~

message 20: by Kaila (new)

Kaila B | 27 comments I Love the twins and gumi

message 21: by Anggie (new)

Anggie | 13 comments I love Gumi and Kagamine Len <3