The Way of Life Rp discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 144 (144 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) Nurses, Doctors, Patients. The hospital.

message 2: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments (Great description haha.)

Rob holds Lia's hand as he leads her into the hospital, having already told Tyson that she was hurt.

message 3: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) (IKR!!) "Thanks Rob." SHe says, "Trying to hurt Violet probably wasn't my best choice, but it felt good." SHe smiles adn laughs.

message 4: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments Rob sat with her while waiting for a nurse and nodded, knowing that it felt good to settle issues for yourself. That's why he hadn't intervened.

message 5: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) "I probably don't look like an angel now, covered in blood." She laughs. (Did you put the text in the icecream parlor for Siril? Or should I?)

message 6: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments (Oh, it's going in the ice cream parlour? XD Alright I can do that. :))

"Who says angels don't get hurt?" He asked, laughing too.

message 7: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) "I do!" (GTG! Srry!)

message 8: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments (Nooooooooo! Aw bye! :( When will you be back?)

"Not good enough," Rob said simply.

message 9: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) "Apparently my opinion doesn't matter!" Lia exclaims.

message 10: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments "Not where angels are concerned," he said, laughing. He just hoped a nurse would hurry up.

(Do you want to rp the nurse or do you want me to?)

message 11: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) (Can you?)
Lia rolls her eyes and looks at her blood stained jacket, what she was using to soak the blood.

message 12: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments (Alright. XD Glad you're back. :D)

After a few more minutes, a male nurse turns up, and says, "sorry for the wait. Long line. Follow me," and heading down a corridor before holding a door open for them.

Rob nodded to the man and waited for Lia to walk inside. "Do you mind if I come too?" He asked Lia.

message 13: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) "Not at all!" She follows the nurse.

message 14: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments Rob smiled and followed Lia into the ward, settling into a chair in a corner.

The nurse said, "my name's Vinnie. How did you do this to your nose?" He asked.

message 15: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) "I got punched." she says, blushing.

message 16: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments "Why would a girl like you get punched? You seem sweet and innocent," Vinnie said, not knowing one of those traits was what the white rose stood for.

Rob laughed and smiled knowingly.

message 17: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) "Let's just say that I do not appreciate unkind words." Lia laughs and smiles. SHe shares a look with Rob, remembering the rose.

message 18: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments "Good thing of you to stand up for yourself," Vinnie said, dabbing at her nose gentle with a cotton ball. "It doesn't look like you're broken it. Just bruised it," He said, inspecting it.

message 19: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) "Good, so my pretty little face will heal?" She says, trying to be as still as possible.

message 20: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments Vinnie laughs warmly and said "yes definitely. Might take a while and some pain, but it'll heal," he confirmed, stepping away from Lia.

message 21: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) "Okay, thank you." She says, smiling.

message 22: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) Lia sits up and looks at her blood covered jacket, "This might stain." She says, wrinkling her nose in digust.

message 23: by Siril (new)

Siril Tyson runs into the hospital. He goes to the reception and asks where Lia is.

message 24: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) Lia gathers her stuff, ready to leave.

message 25: by Siril (new)

Siril Tyson runs around searching for her asking at the reception was not a good idea.

message 26: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) "Thanks for taking me Rob." She says as she steps out into the hall.

message 27: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments "No worries," Rob said. "Here's my address. You can come over whenever you like," he said, smiling as he wrote his address on a piece of paper and handing it to her.

message 28: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) "Thanks." she takes it and punches it in her phone. She walks down the hall and into the reception area.

message 29: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments "Want me to leave you now?" Rob asked.

message 30: by Siril (new)

Siril Suddenly Tyson sees Lia and Rob getting all happy. He walks away into the streets.

message 31: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) "Umm... If you want." SHe responds, light headedly.

message 32: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments (Wow. I thought there'd be some kind of confrontation! Maybe not. XD)

message 33: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) (I thought the hospital would blow up! XD :P :D )
Lia wobbles, she'd lost quite a bit of blood, and that was making her VERY dizzy.

message 34: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments (Yeah haha. And Rob or Tyson would need medical attention haha and be forever enemies.)

"You ok?" Rob asked, grabbing her arm to steady her. "Hey, Vinnie!" He called out to the retreating nurse. "Lia's not right."

message 35: by Siril (new)

Siril Tyson walks to the door and thinks to himself "why am i allowing this?" he stops and turns and runs to Rob and grabs him by his throat.

message 36: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) (Yup!) "No! I'm fine!' She says, steadying herself.

message 37: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments Rob gasped in shock and brought his leg up to kick Tyson in the side. "What's your problem?" He asked, breathing heavily.

message 38: by Natasha ♥ (last edited Nov 16, 2013 06:55PM) (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) She gasps, watching Tyson grab Rob, She screams and passes out, hoping hospital security would pull them apart.

message 39: by Maddie (last edited Nov 16, 2013 06:55PM) (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments Vinnie, not having heard the plea, walked further away, but as he heard a scream, he turned around. He raced back onto the scene of the fight and knelt down next to Lia, hand on her neck, feeling for her pulse.

(In other words, allowing the fight to continue haha.)

message 40: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments (Or not. XD I'll edit my post.)

message 41: by Siril (new)

Siril "what'd you do to her?" as he blocks the kick with his left arm.

message 42: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments "I did nothing! It's what you didn't do that matters!" He exclaimed.

message 43: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) (Ohhh! Lia passed out, so continue!)

message 44: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) (Sorry! It;s hard to keep up! My servers slow, but continue...)

message 45: by Siril (new)

Siril Tyson left Rob and picked up Lia. He left with her in his arms.

message 46: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) Lia hears voices, but can't seem to open her eyes. She gasps deeply, trying to wake from blackness.

message 47: by Siril (new)

Siril Tyson heads to the street. (the street- i'm gonna get lost )

message 48: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) (With Lia? Okay, Streets than.)

message 49: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments (Siril, can I be honest with you?)

"Tyson, stop," Rob said commandingly. "Lia's still not well."

message 50: by Siril (new)

Siril Tyson doesn't stop and goes out.

« previous 1 3