Shonen-ai! ^w^ discussion

Yuri RP - 1x1 > Red Solo Cup & Jack Frost

Comments Showing 1-50 of 133 (133 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments okay here is my character:

Name: Nakato Tynaro

Sexuality: Gay

Appearance:

If the picture does not show up-

http://mycutestyle.files.wordpress.co...

Personality: He is very silent, but wants to have fun. Every time he tries to ask people if he could join, they just reject him.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Maybe they are like cats, what is it called for animes. Neko or something like that?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Nakato put his hands in his pockets as he walked around. He was too hungry to think. He looked at the different restaurants, but nothing fit his interest.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Nakato was about to turn the corner when he bumped into someone.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Nakato felt a hand on his shoulder so he would not fall, "yeah, I am fine." He looked up at the guy.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments He looked at the guy, "help at what?" He was confused.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments "No, I was not in a hurry." His stomach started to growl.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Nakato followed they guy, "I am Nakato, and you are?"

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments He took his hand and shook it, "It is nice to meet you."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Nakato went in and waited for Kai to come in. He looks handsome. He thought to himself.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Nakato sat down and took a menu from the waitress.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments "Hey, I don't know how big it is and was wondering if you would like to share." He started to trail off.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Nakato nodded, "yeah, sorry for asking you to share."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments "Yeah, just a water." He told the waitress.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments "Yeah, what about you?" He took the napkin and placed it on his lap.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Nakato took the fork and knife, "um, thanks."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Nakato looked at his plate; he gulped and started to eat it.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Nakato was almost finished when he felt stuffed.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments "It was really good." He stood up, "thanks for the dinner." He smiled slightly at Kai and let him pay the check.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Nakato walks out of the restaurant towards hom. He was stuffed.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Nakato turned the corner and headed towards his apartment.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Nakato opened the door to his apartment and went in. He was too tired; he walked to his bed and fell face flat.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Nakato sat on the beach as he stared off into the sunset; the waves crashed onto the shore.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Nakato turned his head and saw Kai, "What am I doing here? No, what are you doing here?"

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Nakato looked at Kai, "There is nothing much to say about me." He told Kai.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Nakato thought for a moment, "Sleep, eat take walks."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments For some reason, Nakato started to like nature even after talking with Kai.

« previous 1 3