1x1 Roleplay discussion

1x1's > Jack Frost and Andi

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Andi (new)

Andi | 7 comments Don't mind really what about you??

message 4: by Andi (new)

Andi | 7 comments Haha lol...what about um...what about this...She was coming back from a night on the town with the girls and she was walking across the bridge home. That’s when she saw him, looking down into the water, teetering between life and death. He was someone familiar, the guy who she could nod to, who sat at the back of her math lectures. She never realized he was the kind of person who could be driven to something this big, this final. She went over to him, gently touching his back, talking him down from the ledge. She quietly listened to his story, slowly fell in love. He became reliant on her, and slowly started seeing the beauty in his own life.

message 6: by Andi (new)

Andi | 7 comments Yay cool

message 8: by Andi (new)

Andi | 7 comments Can I be the girl?

message 10: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne ((Going through them and cleaning up are you guys still doing this))

message 12: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne ((Ok I just making sure trying to clean and tidy things up so I can get the group active))

message 13: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne ((She hasn't been active since November))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments ((Can I just wait one more day. I will PM her))

message 15: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne ((Ok it's up to you.))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments ((I am going to PM her now, so just leave it for now.))

message 17: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne ((Ok))