One on One's... And only that! discussion

ONE X ONE > Maddi & Angel

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments RP

message 2: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Well I'm thinking more realistic I do a lot of fantasy's

message 3: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments hmm that's a good question I do like romance but I haven't done to many friendships

message 4: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments sure thing

message 5: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments thank you I hate it when they happen so fast um female but if you want to be the girl that is fine with me for sure

message 6: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Well let's see what I can whip up here

message 7: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments coworkers is fine with me

message 8: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments well they can work
where's a fun place to work

message 9: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments I'm trying to think they could work at a water park or as camp counselors that's what I have

message 10: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments um water park good?

message 11: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments yes

message 12: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Name: Felicity Rumi
Race: Half Japanese, ¼ German, ¼ Italian
Personality:
-Drawing
-Kids
-Singing
-Dancing
-Music
-Painting
-Sunsets
-Animals
-Stuffed animals
-Sweets
-Movies
Dislikes:
-Being alone
-Thunder storms
-Darkness
-Losing someone important to her
Bio: Felicity had two fathers basically. Her mother Candy was dating a guy named Drake her parents pulled them apart, and made her marry this guy named Joshua. Drake was Felicity’s biological father, Joshua never liked Felicity much. The order of the kids is Peyton, Chance, Alex, Cegear, Carter, Felicity and Ashton and the twin girls. Alex is the only one that is actually Joshua's kid. Drake had the other six. Joshua hated Felicity and Cegear when she got older he knew that Drake was the father of Felicity, Felicity got hit around here and there by Joshua and so did her older brother Cegear. Joshua thought that Chance and Peyton was his as well so he loved them as much as he loved Alex. Joshua would beat up Candy a lot as well she tried to report it but he told her that he would kill her.
Drake helped her hide and she took Peyton, Cegear and Alex along with her when she decided to hide, she thought if she was taking her kids away then she was going to take Alex with her. She couldn't find Felicity at the time Felicity was hiding and never came out. Felicity moved in with her grandmother when Candy her mother left, her grandmother tried to get in contact with Candy but it's like she was taken off the grid the grandmother tried to look her up but it's like she never existed, Drake on the other hand went to sea with Ashton the other twin and Chance he also took Carter, leaving Felicity with the grandmother for awhile.
Then one day Ashton and Carter showed up on the grandmother’s door step they stayed with them for awhile, Ashton didn't know how to swim but Felicity did they were playing by the river while the grandmother was in town, Carter was watching them. Ashton fell in Felicity ran back to Carter and brought him back to the river he dove in looking for her but she was gone this happened when she were about eight, Carter was then taken by their father again and then it's like they disappeared again.
After the whole twin sister and Carter thing that happened Felicity lost it a little bit, she took off running away a gang leader found her and took her in for awhile, he raised her like he would his own. Then someone filed charges against him one day when she was in school she got home and he was gone, so she went back to her grandmother’s house.
Felicity at the age of 13 got pregnant it was a boy his name was Peter but Peter had a bunch of medical conditions he fell sick and died a six months later after he was born. Felicity was there day in and day out she never left she was always at the hospital she even dropped out of school for six months to be with her son. Felicity pretty much lost everything she got into a lot of bad habits and she hated herself for everything that happened. So the grandmother took Felicity to a place where she could heal from all this pain and not be addicted to drugs anymore. Now she seems to be doing just fine and is working at a place she loves with her best friend she doesn’t think much about the past
Pic: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m87...
((sorry for the long wait))

message 13: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments cool I like him

message 14: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments oh okay then sure thing

message 15: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments If you want me to

message 16: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Felicity had been starting late all that week; she got to the back and put her things in her locker then grabbed her things she needed for her job. She went to the break room to grab a water bottle out of the fridge before starting her shift. Lot’s of things were running through her mind she wasn’t thinking clearly at first she shook her head and saw Dominic
“Heh hey Romeo”
she said with a slight smile on her face then opening the water bottle she had in hand taking just a small sip.

message 17: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Felicity smiled at him a little
"well yeah I am I've been staying up studying most nights"
She walked over to him and gave him a hug before work.
"I'll see you after work right?"

message 18: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Felicity nodded but gave him a smile before she left the work room. She went to check in with her boss before work she had to say she was sorry to him he didn't like her being late all the time but she really had no choice half the time. She went straight to work she did enjoy her job it was just trying to do everything at once.

message 19: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Wow so long ago