The Mystics discussion

The Land > Waterfall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 232 (232 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Chloe, Fraudulent leader and head Mod (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) | 2573 comments Mod
Beautiful swimming with a fee small cabins around. Total peaceful and relaxing

message 2: by Chloe, Fraudulent leader and head Mod (new)

Jake and andromeda finally arrived and he helped her out if the carriage. "Here we are" he told her holding her hand letting her take in the sight of where they were.

message 3: by Melissa, Fraudulent Leader (new)

Melissa | 2534 comments Mod
Andromeda had a smile on her face as she looked around, taking in the beautiful scene. "This is all so fancy Jake." She said appreciatively.

message 4: by Chloe, Fraudulent leader and head Mod (new)

He smiled and dropped the bag putting an arm around her." I thought you needed some time off" he said kissing her cheek." Shall we go check out the house?" He asked her.

message 5: by Melissa, Fraudulent Leader (new)

"There's a house?" She asked, her brows raised in surprise.

message 6: by Chloe, Fraudulent leader and head Mod (new)

He chuckle," unless you wanna sleep outside yes there is well kinda more a cabin" he said picking the bag up leading her down a small path to a brick cabin hidden by trees

message 7: by Melissa, Fraudulent Leader (new)

"I was expecting camping so a cabin of any kind is a pleasant surprise." She said as she walked next to him. She kisses his cheek. "Thanks for this." She added softly.

message 8: by Chloe, Fraudulent leader and head Mod (new)

"You deserve it " he told her walking up to the door as he opened it for her and quickly put the bag inside before picking her up bridal style walking through the door with her.

message 9: by Melissa, Fraudulent Leader (new)

She laughed in surprise and wrapped her arms around his neck.

message 10: by Chloe, Fraudulent leader and head Mod (new)

He smiled down at her as he lead her around showing her the cabin. It was simple with a bedroom connected to the bathroom. A small kitchen and a living room with a fireplace. He set her down on the couch and kissed her cheek." Would you like anything?" He asked softly looking down at her.

message 11: by Melissa, Fraudulent Leader (new)

She just smiled. "So this was the big surprise." She said, not answering the question. "It certainly lives up to expectations and makes the day off worth it."

message 12: by Chloe, Fraudulent leader and head Mod (new)

"Oh yes" he said thinking it wasn't all of it just yet. He sat down next to her putting her feet in his lap. He looked at her and smiled

message 13: by Melissa, Fraudulent Leader (new)

She smiled back and relaxed. It was nice to be obligation free for a day, even from Aaron.

message 14: by Chloe, Fraudulent leader and head Mod (new)

"What would you like to do my love?" He asked her watching her seeing her happy made him feel better about this

message 15: by Melissa, Fraudulent Leader (new)

"Can we go swimming?" She asked hopefully.

message 16: by Chloe, Fraudulent leader and head Mod (new)

"Of course I packed us some swimmers" he said getting up going over to the bag and bring it over to her not sure what she would say about the clothes he had packed her.

message 17: by Melissa, Fraudulent Leader (new)

She swung her legs off the couch and went to see what he had packed for her.

message 18: by Chloe, Fraudulent leader and head Mod (new)

He set it down in front of her letting her have a look trough as he pulled his out standing up." I'll be back" he said walking to the bathroom to get changed. Then he walked back into the room

message 19: by Melissa, Fraudulent Leader (new)

"Did he only bring my lingerie?" She asked aloud as she looked through the panties he had gotten for her. She shrugged and changed into her suit so they could go swimming, not sure why he had gone into the bathroom. It wasn't like they'd never seen each other naked before.

message 20: by Chloe, Fraudulent leader and head Mod (new)

He walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her from behind kissing her neck." Are you ready?" He asked in her ear

message 21: by Melissa, Fraudulent Leader (new)

"Almost, can you tie my top?" She asked, moving her blonde hair aside so he could get to the strings.

message 22: by Chloe, Fraudulent leader and head Mod (new)

He sighed and pulled back tying up the top for her. He kissed her back and then turned her around." Shall we go?" He asked

message 23: by Melissa, Fraudulent Leader (new)

She nodded and hoped she couldn't have to walk far since she hadn't brought any sandals.

message 24: by Chloe, Fraudulent leader and head Mod (new)

He smiled and took her hand walking out if the cabin with her down the path down to the waterfall." Mm jump or swim?" He said aloud wondering.

message 25: by Melissa, Fraudulent Leader (new)

"I don't know." She said and eyed the distance between the edge of the cliff they were on and the water. It was an overhang so it dropped them right in the middle of the water. She grinned. "I don't know, I think we might wa-" She cut herself off and shoved him over the edge of the cliff.

message 26: by Chloe, Fraudulent leader and head Mod (new)

He fumbled and fell into the water taking a quick gasp of air before he hit the water his pants riding up. He opened his eyes and swam back up to the surface. He fixed himself and look up at her." Cheeky brat get down here now" he called out to her

message 27: by Melissa, Fraudulent Leader (new)

She giggled and sat on the edge of the cliff, kicking her legs playfully. "No, I think I'll stay up here!" She called down.

message 28: by Chloe, Fraudulent leader and head Mod (new)

"Andromeda come down here please or I'll come get you" he called to her watching her hoping she didn't slip he didn't like the way she was so close to the edge

message 29: by Melissa, Fraudulent Leader (new)

"If you're so determined, come get me!" She called and leaned back so she wouldn't fall over by looking down at him.

message 30: by Chloe, Fraudulent leader and head Mod (new)

He growled in laughter and swam over to the rock wall and started to climb it. He didn't have a worry of falling since it wasn't wet. He climbed it quickly and found her at the top.

message 31: by Melissa, Fraudulent Leader (new)

She leaned back and looked at him upside down. "Hey handsome." She said with a grin.

message 32: by Chloe, Fraudulent leader and head Mod (new)

He smirked at her looking at her standing up." You going to come down this time?" He asked picking her up in his arms

message 33: by Melissa, Fraudulent Leader (new)

She wrapped her arms around him. "Only if you're coming with me." She said with a grin.

message 34: by Chloe, Fraudulent leader and head Mod (new)

"I'll take that deal" he said as he jumped with her in his arms safe around her. They hit the water and he held her tighter as the dipped down. Then e kicked his legs to return to the surface with her

message 35: by Melissa, Fraudulent Leader (new)

She untangled herself so they could both tread water. "It was more fun the first time." She said after pushing her hair out of her face.

message 36: by Chloe, Fraudulent leader and head Mod (new)

He looked at her and cover his mouth smirking at her." And?" He said looking down at her chest where her swimmers had moved from when they jumped they were no longer cover her breasts

message 37: by Melissa, Fraudulent Leader (new)

"What?" She asked then followed his line of sight. She flushed but didn't do much else. "Is anyone else around?" She asked.

message 38: by Chloe, Fraudulent leader and head Mod (new)

"No" he said swimming closer to her." But if that's the case you wanted it why are you wearing any at all?" He asked

message 39: by Melissa, Fraudulent Leader (new)

She grinned and shimmied around in the water, eventually flinging her bottoms onto the rocks nearby. "You're the one who brought them." She pointed out.

message 40: by Chloe, Fraudulent leader and head Mod (new)

He watched her and pulled his off as well flinging them onto the shore." Because I thought you would want them" he said moving in shallower so he could touch the bottom. He pulled her in his arms and watched her." Anyway I like this better" he told her

message 41: by Melissa, Fraudulent Leader (new)

She smiled and wrapped her legs around him so she wouldn't have to read water. "Much better." She agreed.

message 42: by Chloe, Fraudulent leader and head Mod (new)

"I swear something has changed you. You weren't this bold before" he told her kissing her neck then looking back up at her as he held her to him

message 43: by Melissa, Fraudulent Leader (new)

She wrapped her arms around him as well and smirked. "I've always been this bold, this is just the first time I've really shown it to you."

message 44: by Chloe, Fraudulent leader and head Mod (new)

"Well you should show it to me more often" he told her before his lips were on hers kissing his softly as he tightened his grip on her

message 45: by Melissa, Fraudulent Leader (new)

"I will." She said with a soft sigh as his lips touched hers.

message 46: by Chloe, Fraudulent leader and head Mod (new)

He smiled swimming around with her as they kissed completely naked in the water.

message 47: by Melissa, Fraudulent Leader (new)

"Best. Idea. Ever." She said in between kisses, her fingers running through his wet hair.

message 48: by Chloe, Fraudulent leader and head Mod (new)

He chuckled and pulled her up so she was above him as they kissed
(Pm?)

message 49: by Melissa, Fraudulent Leader (new)

(Yeah)

message 50: by Chloe, Fraudulent leader and head Mod (new)

(You first)

« previous 1 3 4 5