Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Andi & Bonnie!

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andi (new)

Andi | 89 comments HEy Hey Hey :p

message 2: by Andi (new)

Andi | 89 comments Don't mind really :) I haven't come across anything I don't want to do yet

message 3: by Andi (new)

Andi | 89 comments Haha cool :)

message 4: by Andi (new)

Andi | 89 comments Well, I like 2 3 and 4 what about you??

message 5: by Andi (new)

Andi | 89 comments I like the idea of 4...all the different ways he could beg for her to forgive him for leaving her and their child...

message 6: by Andi (new)

Andi | 89 comments So that one???

message 7: by Andi (new)

Andi | 89 comments Yay! So who do you want to be?

message 8: by Andi (new)

Andi | 89 comments Sure but i'm not that good at playing guys but i'll try

message 9: by Andi (new)

Andi | 89 comments Okay cool :D

message 10: by Andi (new)

Andi | 89 comments Name: Lawrence Clarke
Appearance: http://s3.amazonaws.com/photo.goodrea...
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/im...
http://data.whicdn.com/images/1430800...
Personality: Dependable and well-informed but can be quick-tempered, gentle, a realist and positive

message 11: by Andi (new)

Andi | 89 comments So do you wanna start?

message 12: by Andi (new)

Andi | 89 comments Lawrence or Colour Sergeant Clarke, was nervously waiting outside of a house, hoping his girlfriend still lived there. He was still dressed in his uniform. His rank and medals on display.

message 13: by Andi (new)

Andi | 89 comments He finally built up enough strength to knock on the door. He stood their scared that she wouldn't want to see him, or that she doesn't live there anymore.

message 14: by Andi (new)

Andi | 89 comments The door opened and he sighed in relief when he saw her. "Jessica."

message 15: by Andi (new)

Andi | 89 comments "Baby, i'm so sorry. Things got really heavy out there and if we sent letters home there was a risk of hurting our families so we didn't." He breathed in her sent.

message 16: by Andi (new)

Andi | 89 comments "I'm sorry baby. I shouldn't of left you." He held her to his body.

message 17: by Andi (new)

Andi | 89 comments "I love you too baby, I haven't stopped thinking about you, you were always on my mind."

message 18: by Andi (new)

Andi | 89 comments He smiled a her glad she wasn't mad at him, and followed her inside.

message 19: by Andi (new)

Andi | 89 comments Lawrence was confused as she walked back in with a baby. "Who is this?"

message 20: by Andi (new)

Andi | 89 comments It took him a while to process what she said. "Our??" He Could feel the tears of happiness start to flood his eyes.

message 21: by Andi (new)

Andi | 89 comments "I'm...I'm a dad." He smiled at her. "I'm a DAD!"

message 22: by Andi (new)

Andi | 89 comments "What's his name?" He whispered looking at their child in awe

message 23: by Andi (new)

Andi | 89 comments (I have to go soon)

message 24: by Andi (new)

Andi | 89 comments "Such a beautiful name, for a beautiful baby boy." he smiled down at him.

message 25: by Andi (new)

Andi | 89 comments "Hello baby boy, I'm you're daddy." He walked over to them and stroked Xavier's face

message 26: by Andi (new)

Andi | 89 comments "C-Can I hold him?" He asked Jess quietly.

message 27: by Andi (new)

Andi | 89 comments ((Sorry it didn't come up))
"Hello baby." He took him off of her

message 28: by Andi (new)

Andi | 89 comments ((Sorry gtg))

message 29: by Andi (new)

Andi | 89 comments "I'm sorry you don't know me yet baby, but i'm your daddy...and I promise i'm here to stay."