Where Talking TOO Much is the Norm! discussion

Games > BATTLE FIELD!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 93 (93 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Ray (warrior of randomness) XP | 228 comments I appear in woods.

message 2: by FantasyFan J, The Weirdo of All Weirdos (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 195 comments Mod
I appear on a blazing volcano.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Walking in the battlefield, I walk into a cave and blend into the darkness.

message 4: by Mwila (new)

Mwila Mwenya | 58 comments I appear in a tornado that i control with my mind

Ray (warrior of randomness) XP | 228 comments I manipulate the trees to lift me up into the sky. I then use my eagle vision to spot my enemies

message 6: by Mwila (new)

Mwila Mwenya | 58 comments i become natures ninja and throw a ninja star that misses ~nobody~

message 7: by Mwila (new)

Mwila Mwenya | 58 comments I eat the pudding and control water and soak ~Nobody~

message 8: by Mwila (new)

Mwila Mwenya | 58 comments 1 down, a few more to go

message 9: by FantasyFan J, The Weirdo of All Weirdos (new)

I steal the pudding gun and shoot it down my throat like whipped cream. I run to Meiyu and revive her with pudding.

message 10: by Mwila (new)

Mwila Mwenya | 58 comments I throw a wad of gum at FantasyFan101

message 11: by Mwila (new)

Mwila Mwenya | 58 comments I catch the cat and throw it back

message 12: by FantasyFan J, The Weirdo of All Weirdos (new)

Mwila wrote: "I throw a wad of gum at FantasyFan101"

Fantasy said something nasty. Disappears and appears at Mwila's house and poops on the mattress.

message 13: by Mwila (new)

Mwila Mwenya | 58 comments Mwila appears and a fist fight breaks out

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Sarta runs out of her hiding place and starts to attack everyone with mashed-up bananas.

Ray (warrior of randomness) XP | 228 comments I control the wood of the trees to trap
J
Mwila
and gg

message 16: by Mwila (new)

Mwila Mwenya | 58 comments I break the tree and dissapear

message 17: by Tiwanee (new)

Tiwanee Benjamin i camoflague myself above everyone and secretly watch them

Ray (warrior of randomness) XP | 228 comments I look up and I throw a giant fireball

message 19: by Tiwanee (new)

Tiwanee Benjamin i doge it and stuff smores down your throught and runbto find a new hiding spot while you slowly choke to death

Ray (warrior of randomness) XP | 228 comments I manage to swallow the marshmallow and twirl into a twister

message 21: by Tiwanee (new)

Tiwanee Benjamin a 50 pound coconut fuls on your head and your knocked uncoscious while i run into hiding

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I start to run, realizing the war that is going on, trying to escape, I don't have a plan to attack, I don't even know why this is going on and what side I am on?

message 23: by Tiwanee (new)

Tiwanee Benjamin a 1000 pound coconut fuls on your head and i laugh as u die

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I may have been smashed into the ground, but luckily I have Fluffy and he came and saved me, burning the coconut and picking me up and flying away.

message 25: by FantasyFan J, The Weirdo of All Weirdos (new)

*GRABS A DONKEY AND RIDES IT!*

Ray (warrior of randomness) XP | 228 comments I get back up and drop a watermelon on your head. you are knocked out unconscious.

message 27: by Tiwanee (new)

Tiwanee Benjamin i shoot u down with a piece of sharp burned loaf of bread

Ray (warrior of randomness) XP | 228 comments I pull out a pokeball and I summon Jiggly puff . Jiggly sings her song and everyone falls asleep

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

As I flew over everyone's heads, Fluffy shot everyone with fire balls of honey-nut cheerios.

Ray (warrior of randomness) XP | 228 comments Jiggly gets mad and draws on everyone's faces with her magic marker

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Fluffy starts to drift towards the ground as jiggly puff's song reached his ears. I start to fall asleep and curl up in Fluffy's paws.

Ray (warrior of randomness) XP | 228 comments ((lol ;p))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((sorry, I just want to remind everyone to respond to today's message from me please!!)) Fluffy hits the ground and falls into a deep sleep. I curl up to his side and falls asleep.

message 34: by FantasyFan J, The Weirdo of All Weirdos (last edited Nov 19, 2013 06:23PM) (new)

Mewtwo uses counter. Jigglypuff falls asleep. Trainer Red pulls Mewtwo back and throws in, not a Pokemon, but Ness from EarthBound and Link from Zelda! Link stabs Jiggs and Ness hits him in the legs with a baseball bat. Link pulls out the pudding gun and Ness pulls out a trout yogurt (actually in EarthBound) and they both bury Jiggs in food. Then Link warps using the ocarina and Ness uses PSI Teleport Ω and they both shut down the computers like I am which means I have to go. GTG! TTYL!

message 35: by Tiwanee (new)

Tiwanee Benjamin it doesnt work on me cuz im so hyper. my girraffe bites jiggly puff and she turns into a girraffe that trys to murder you

Ray (warrior of randomness) XP | 228 comments I turn into a dragon and burn your giraffes

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

As I wake up, Fluffy brings a mirror to me, he has a mustache drawn on him as I look at my face, I have the look of harry potter drawn on me with a black sharpie.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I stand up and stand my ground, I look around to see who is around me and I then start to prepare to fight.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

I grab a spork. I am prepared.

Ray (warrior of randomness) XP | 228 comments I turn back into a human and pull out a baseball bat . I'm prepared as well

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

I start running, screaming my battle cry. I run towards Ray my spork is raised.

Ray (warrior of randomness) XP | 228 comments I flip Sarta and she lands on her back

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ow!" I say, I then hold up the spork, taking Ray's voice away with the magical powers it contains.

Ray (warrior of randomness) XP | 228 comments I managed to break the spell by hitting the spork off her hand

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

I had to think of a solution, as I thought about it, I climbed over to where the spork laid, I grabbed it and ran to the cave I was originally in. I needed help, but from what?

Ray (warrior of randomness) XP | 228 comments "yuck" I say while trying to get the pudding off.

I cover Meiyu in snow

Ray (warrior of randomness) XP | 228 comments I then turn invisible

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

I called all the characters from Dragon Tales and Fluffy and I went out, dodging the pudding and snow.

Ray (warrior of randomness) XP | 228 comments I unleash my wings and I chase after Sarta

« previous 1