1x1 Roleplay discussion

1x1x1's > + Jack + Rachel = Fun

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 139 comments * cough* Goten* cough

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 139 comments Hi I'm Goten! :D

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 139 comments * hugs!

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 139 comments * whistles wait I can't whistle

message 12: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 139 comments I will only do a Dectective case if I can be A detective that is a badass and Is feared and respected!

message 14: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 139 comments NEVER!!

message 16: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 139 comments Yes to the all in one thing.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments There would be a murder then a kidnap and then a robbery.

message 18: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 139 comments No a robbery then a kidnap then a murder.

message 20: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 139 comments Yep

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Okay, here is mine:

Name: Nakato Tynaro

Sex: Gay

Powers: He is a wizard. In turn he can put curses on people. It depends on who the person and what their history is. He can take some of them away, but sometimes he can not cure them. Meaning that this is bad luck for who ever meets him. After spending sometime, even a second around him, he can cast the curses, but sometimes they don't allow him to control them.

Appearance:

If the picture does not show up-

http://mycutestyle.files.wordpress.co...

message 22: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 139 comments Wait then what will I be!?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments the robber/ bad guy that Rachel and I have to catch.

message 24: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 139 comments Fine but I don't want to be a criminal because I'm in Dectective mode. Playing L.A noire

message 26: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 139 comments I was thinking about the detectives who work for the police department

message 28: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 139 comments But yeah I call being criminal now!

message 30: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 139 comments Yep

message 32: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 139 comments Yeah yeah

message 33: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 139 comments Name: Cane thunder
Appearance: http://25.media.tumblr.com/72e971338c...

Personality: He is vicious, cruel,and merciless. He loves to flirt and to kill. He is trying to get to the top of the criminal world

message 37: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 139 comments ..-

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Okay here is the order: Rachel, Thegontenza, then me!

message 39: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 139 comments Shouldn't it be me then RACHEL then you because I'm the criminal

message 41: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 139 comments Shouldn't the criminal be first because the criminal has to the crime then hours later the detectives start investigating

message 43: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 139 comments I have to go for a little bit!

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Sure I guess

Nakato unlocked the door to the office. He had just bought some more food to put into the fridge.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Nakato heard the knock as he was putting the liquids in the fridge. "I am coming." He walked to the door and opened it. "Hey, Shinichi!"

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments He chuckled, "Unfortunately, yes." He walked back to the kitchen and continued to put everything into the fridge.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments "You know that I don't like that." He frowned at His buddy.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments "It is fine." He turned his head as he blushed. "Anyways, I think that we have a new case to work on." He told his partner.

« previous 1