1x1 > Angel and Tyler

Comments Showing 1-50 of 202 (202 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I have an idea, you wanna hear it

message 2: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Sure

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

My charrie has Leukemia. You and him are a couple. You try to keep their spirits up by staying positive. But it doesnt work very well. Eventually, worses to worse and he ends up passing away. A couple years have passed and you find someone else. He proposes and you say yes. The day of your wedding, my charrie shows up mysteriously from the dead with a message. The end is really near and you play an important part in stopping it.

message 4: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) hmm I like Tyler

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Can we try to be descriptive too?

message 6: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) I can write three paragraphs don't know if that's descriptive enough for you

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

WOAH not that descriptive. Maybe 3 to four lines is sufficient

message 8: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) okay sure thing then

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Sometimes five or six,.depending on the situation.

message 10: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) okay I don't mind

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks. Charries

Name Gabriel
Age 19
Appearance athletic, muscullar. Brown hair, brown eyes, 6'0ft

message 12: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Name: Emma
Appearance: black hair, light blue eyes, 5'4" skinny, frail

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabe was sitting in his hospital bed coughing a little. This was the 4th time this month he had to go to the hospital. "They should just put my name on this room. Cause where im here most of the time" he thought to himself. He sat there hoping Emma got his text and she would come to see him. She made him so happy. He knew it was hard for her at times, and he didnt want to be a burden.

message 14: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Emma had sighed as soon as she had gotten his text message, she was at work at the time. She was trying to come up with things to do to keep herself busy and her mind off of it. When Emma got off of work she took a bus to the hospital wand was up in his room. She had been there every time before so it wasn't anything new. Emma walked in to see him sitting in the bed she sat down in the chair right next to his bed.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey, thanks for coming," he coughed slightly. "Im supposed to get more kemo done today and I have to stay for a couple days." He told her. His skin was turning slightly pale. One could tell he was sick, but his figure hasnt deteriourated yet. He still had some muscle tone. "Have you ate yet babe?" He asked softly

message 16: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "This is the fourth time this month, I wish you didn't have to go through this. No but I'm fine I was working when I got your text message so I had to finish up before I came."
Emma explained to him and took his hand to hold it she was always standing next to him.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"This sucks." He said softly. He coughed more and forced himself to lay down. "Sorry babe. I need to lay down... Well, after I use the bathroom." He got up and stumbled to the bathroom. Several minutes later, he came out of the bathroom. He smiled and kissed her forehead before getting back in his bed.

message 18: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Emma watched him stumble she was breaking from the inside out because of this. She was taking a deep breath she knew he wasn't getting better and maybe he knew that to maybe that's why everything was so tender now.
"Alright sweetheart just get a lot of rest you know it'll help I'm sure of it"
she said cheerfully to him

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

He fell asleep for like 10 minutes. Thats when the doctor woke him up crudely. "Gabe, you kno wthe drill, cmon" the doctor said. Gabe sighed and got up and followed the doctor. He tried to give a reassuring smile to Emma before he walked out.

message 20: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Emma stayed in her spot she knew the drill as well as he did by this point she sighed and picked up her book she started to read waiting for him to come back. She took out her phone and looked to see if she had any text messages or missed phone calls.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

About an hour later, he returned looking worse. The kemo always did this to him. "Sometimes i feel this just makes it worse." He told her rubbing his upset stomach. He tried to lay down again. Hopefully a little rest woukd help. Unfortunately, sleep never took him. He turned over to face her. He gave her a look. A look she knew well. It was his sorry look. He hated that she had to go through this with him.

message 22: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Putting her book and phone back she looked into his eyes and gave a little smile. She hated how he felt sorry for her he shouldn't worry about anyone but himself "stop feeling sorry please sweetheart" she said to him sweetly. "I wouldn't want to be anywhere but with you right now" she giggled

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"This has to be hard for you though" he told her softly, before goin ginto a wicked coughing fit. He was gasping as he cough. It felt like his lungs were burning. He grabbed some water and chugged it down. He stopped coughin afterwords. "Im sorry. " he told her once more.

message 24: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "I'm saying to please stop being sorry, I don't mind being by your side it's really not that hard. Just please get some rest okay" She took in a deep breath and looked down away from him. She was worried but what could she do

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Fine, sorry" he said softly and laid down again. This time sleep came easily for him. Before he knew it, he was in a deep sleep. Not even a dream. He mumbled softly in his sleep. 2 hours have passed before he woke up. He started panicing when he saw that Emma wasnt there.

message 26: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Emma was getting a coffee for herself so she could stay up and study while still being able to stand next to him. Emma walked back in not expecting to see him awake she was holding a coffee for herself plus she needed to walk around a bit.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

He sighed with relief. "Oh, I thought you left" he told her softly. He glanced over and saw her study books. "I can help you study if you like" he suggested sitting up. He grippe dhis stomach as it growled. He didnt realize how hungry he was.

message 28: by Angel of Life (last edited Nov 16, 2013 02:44PM) (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "How about you eat first then help me" she said to him sweetly and gave a small smile to him. "Wait are they allowing you to eat right now or not?" she asked now wanting to now. She kissed his forehead and looked at her watch for the time it was getting pretty late

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"They haven't told me anything, but I am so hungry" he told her rubbing his belly. It growled louder and louder. Instead he laid back down and forced himself to stop. He could go a little longer wothout eating. Its only been 2 days.

message 30: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "Do you want me to ask someone sweetheart?"
She asked him she was always worried about his well being well sense they found out about this. She picked up one of the cards he had on the nightstand next to his bed there were quiet a few people that cared about him and his well being too.
"A lot of people came to visit while you were asleep"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who were they?" He asked softly. He didnt know why everybody was so worried. This happens all the time. Why should they worry. He kne whe would go to a better place after this anyways. They should be happy for him. This world was hell.

message 32: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Emma looked at him then at the card to read who it was from she tilted her head a bit.
"Some teammates of yours from high school"
she said to him she sat back down after she placed the card down she had been there for a good four hours now.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"You can go ahead and leave if you want. I think they're about to close up." He told her. About that time the doctor came in with two big trays full of.food. He was practicaly drooling for the food.

message 34: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Emma looked at the doctor and gave a small smile to him she packed up her things and kissed his forehead. She went ahead and left she was tired anyway, she caught the last bus home and stayed quite not many people were on the bus.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

The doctor called her personally around 4:30am. He desperately waited for her to answer the phone. It was urgent. Very urgent. Gabe has tooken a turn for the worse. "Cmon Emma answer the phone" he thouht to himself.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

The doctor called her personally around 4:30am. He desperately waited for her to answer the phone. It was urgent. Very urgent. Gabe has tooken a turn for the worse. "Cmon Emma answer the phone" he thouht to himself.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

??

message 39: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) ((sorry I had walked home))
Emma got out of the bed and walked downstairs to the phone in the kitchen she looked at the time it was life four in the morning. She yawned and big up the phone
"hello?"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Emma, thank god.The is Dr. Miller. You need to get here quick. Gabe isnt looking good. By the looks of it, he wont even make it through the nught. Come quick" he said urgently.and hung up instantly. He the began trying to make Gabe a comfortable as he could.

message 41: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Emma slowly hung up the phone, she was just in pure shock she knew this day would come but she never wanted to admit it. She got her shoes and got to the hospital she stopped right outside his door and slowly walked in.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

It wasnt a very good sight. He was hooked up to a bunch of machines. He face was sunken in a little and his skin was paler than before. His breaths were slow and very uneven, and his heartbeat was much slower than normal. He was really dying. "Hey, babygirl" he smiled with his pale lips. "Why are you here so early in the morning. He knew she had to work, why was she back here?.

message 43: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Emma slowly walked over to him still in her pajamas did he really not see what was going on let alone feel it. She stopped at the foot of his bed and she tried so hard to hold the tears back
"the doctor called me"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ahh, its just a bit of a downfall. I'll be fine" he told her. Even though it was a lie he try to reassure her. He knew he was dying, and its going to be super hard for her. He decided to fight till he cannot fight qnymore. He wasnt going to give. Not on himself, not on them.

message 45: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Emma looked down away from him it was hard to see him like this she went back to her normal spot the chair if only she could just hug him one more time while he was still there

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Excuse me nurse, could you guys leave me alone with her for a minute?" He asked them softly. With a smile they all nodded and walked out of the room. "Alright, now that we are alone. Babe, there is an envelope in the drawer, get it out and open it." He asked her before trying his best to sit up.

message 47: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Emma looked over at the drawer she looked back at him then got up she could barley hold herself up. She open the drawer and took out the envelope" this she asked turning towards him and walking back over to him.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"I need you to open it and look at it" he told her. Inside was a check for 2.6 million dollars. Everyone that thought and cared for him, dontated money. They thought he was going to survive, but look at him now. "Go ahead and take whatever is in there.

message 49: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Emma opened the envelope she saw the check and pulled it out seeing the amount of money she looked at him confused. "Where did this come from I don't understand"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"My guys ont the footbal, Lacross, and track team. They pitched in a little donation for us. Baby, your graduation is coming up. Now you can go to school anywhere you want. I have no use for it anymore. Take it. On one condition.." he mentioned and paused for a moment.

« previous 1 3 4 5