One on One's... And only that! discussion

ONE X ONE > ~Rachel & Liv~

Comments Showing 1-50 of 559 (559 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Heeeey! :D

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Uh... I like to do ones when the two characters fall for each other... Hehe! You?

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments I like 1 and 3. I don't mind which one though! :D

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Three sounds good! :) Can I be the female character please?

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Yeah :) I like the sounds of that! :D So it would be my girl's best friend's older brother right?

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Sure. Roughly what age? And how many years age difference?

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments It's fine. I had to get some sleep. That's what I was thinking but I wasn't sure. :)

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Yeah sure. Are we still making charries yeah? :)

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Yup. I'll make mine as well! :D

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Name: Katrina Rose

Appearance: https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid...

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Sure! That sounds good to me! Do you want me to start or...? :)

message 12: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Okay! :D

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Kat laughed at something Taylor has said. She saw Colt walk into the room and unconsciously fixed her hair. She carried on talking to Taylor, occasionally glancing at Colt.

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Kat blushed and looked down at her hands. Taylor got up saying something about getting a drink. Kat looked up again and smiled at Colt. "Hey." She said softly.

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Kat leaned back against the couch and tucked her legs underneath her. "I'm pretty good thanks." She said smiling at him. "Drowning in homework."

message 16: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Kat giggled a little. "I-I don't know Colt..." She muttered looking over his shoulder. "Taylor's my best friend." She bit her lip and looked up at him.

message 17: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments "Colt... I like you okay? But I know what your like. I know you haven't had a relationship in a while now. I don't want to be left. I don't want a one time thing." Kat said quietly, her eyes never leaving his.

message 18: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments "Promise?" Kat whispered. She couldn't believe she was actually considering this. What would Taylor think when she found out?

message 19: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Kat looked down at her hand. "What about Taylor though?" She whispered. She didn't know why she was asking all these questions, isn't this what she'd dreamed about for the last couple years?

message 20: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Kat bit her lip and watched Taylor go. What harm would it do? "Your room then." She said and smiled up at him. She stood up and started to walk up the stairs. "Wait. Kiss me first." She said to him.

message 21: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Kat kissed Colt back. She wrapped her arms around his neck and tangled her fingers in his hair. She forgot about her worries and lost herself in his lips.

message 22: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Kat giggled and wrapped her arms around Colt's neck. She kissed his neck as he carried up the stairs and into his bedroom.

message 23: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Kat sat up in his lap and looked up at him. She bit down on her lip nervously. This was her first time. She had no idea what to expect.

message 24: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Kat nodded and curled against him. "Okay then." She said still biting her lip. Could Colt see how nervous she was?

message 25: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Kat blushed and looked at her hands. "A while now." She admitted and looked up at him. "How long have you liked me?" She asked smiling.

message 26: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Kat blushed. "She hates when ever any of us says something about you." She giggled and then blushed more.

message 27: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Kat rolled her eyes. "We talk about all the boys in your year." She told him smiling.

message 28: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments ((Sure. :) ))

Kat kissed him back. She smiled and knew this was what she wanted.

message 29: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Kat blushed and nodded. "Yeah it was." She told him quietly. "Thank you." she smiled as they walked down the stairs.

message 30: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Kat smiled and heard the car in the driveway. "Crap." She said. "What do I say when she asks what I did?" She panicked.

message 31: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments "Right TV." Kat nodded. She didn't want to lie to her best friend but she couldn't tell her the truth. Not yet.

message 32: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Kat grinned up at him and moved away slightly. She didn't want to sit to close just in case. The fact they were even sitting next to each other was enough for Taylor to ask questions.

message 33: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments ((Can you please? :) ))

Kat jumped up and hugged Taylor when she walked in. "Hey. I've been so bored since you left." She lied.

message 34: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Kat giggled as Taylor moaned at her brother. "Oh he was helping me understand my homework. There was this one bit I didn't get." She explained.

message 35: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Kat elbowed Taylor. "I wasn't going to tell him that." She said and lowered her voice. "I was enjoying the view." She winked at her friend and then laughed at her disgusted expression. "I'm messing with you silly."

message 36: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Kat laughed. "You love me for it." she grinned at Taylor. "Aw. We'll miss out on our banter." She pouted. When Colt offered her a lift she shrugged. "I don't mind. It's easy enough to get the bus." she said and smiled at him.

message 37: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Kat rolled her eyes at Taylor. "I'll be fine. I can stand up for myself."she said and gave her a quick hug. "I'll see ya tomorrow." she waved and walked outside.

message 38: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Kat grinned at Colt and buckled her seat belt. "Remember keeps your hands to yourself." she teased.

message 39: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Kat giggled and smiled at him. "How long do we do this?" she asked quietly. "Sneak moments together? Stolen glances? Lies?" She asked biting her lip.

message 40: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Kat nodded. She hated lying to Taylor. They were best friends, they told each other everything. "Okay. Just a little bit longer." she muttered and smiled weakly.

((Ooooo. That sounds good! :) ))

message 41: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Kat smiled and nodded. "Sure. I've not got to be home for another hour yet." She said after checking the time.

message 42: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Kat smiled up at him as he opened the door. "Thanks." She said and got out the car. She looked around and smiled wider.

message 43: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Kat blushed. "I'm not beautiful." She muttered and hid her face in his neck.

message 44: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Kat shook her head and sat in Colt's lap. "I'm neither of those things." She muttered and hugged him tight.

message 45: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Kat kissed Colt back gently. She closed her eyes and held him close.

message 46: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments A shiver ran down Kat's back as Colt ran his fingers through her hair. She giggled a little against his lips.

message 47: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Kat pulled back and rested her forehead against his. "I want you to stay with me for a long time." She said softly.

message 48: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Kat grinned up at Colt. "It doesn't sound weird." she reassured him.

message 49: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Kat laughed softly and kissed Colt's lips. "Yes." she said and wrapped her arms around her neck.

message 50: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Kat smiled as Colt kissed her back. She had a boyfriend but she couldn't tell anyone about it. She pulled back and sighed sadly.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12