1x1 Roleplay discussion

1x1's > Jack Frost+Rachel=Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 74 (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Jack Frost (Jaquelyn, Jackie)) The empress of winter wrote: "hey"

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 139 comments FxF means A lesbian relationship

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments okay here is my character:

Name: Nakato Tynaro

Sex: Gay

Powers: He is a wizard. In turn he can put curses on people. It depends on who the person and what their history is. He can take some of them away, but sometimes he can not cure them. Meaning that this is bad luck for who ever meets him. After spending sometime, even a second around him, he can cast the curses, but sometimes they don't allow him to control them.

Appearance:

If the picture does not show up-

http://mycutestyle.files.wordpress.co...

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments okay

Name: Jason Night

Sex: Gay

Personality: TBR'D

Appearance:

http://www.yeshairstyles.com/wp-conte...

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments okay

Nakato stood at the corner of Main street and Eastevergreen. He waited until he spotted a boy walking up Main street.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments ((okay))

Jason had just gotten a voice mail that told him to meet some guy at the corner of Main street and Eastevergreen. He looked up and saw a man standing at the corner.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Jason stopped when he arrived.

The man looked at him, "I see you have gotten my message." He gave a small signal to his men to get him from behind.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Jason nodded, "Yeah, so is there something you wanted to tell me?" He could not see this guy's face because of some hat. He soon took the note from the man and watched him disappear behind the corner.

The man handed him a note. "Take this to your boss." He stepped behind the corner and then disappeared.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Jason looked down at the note in his hands, but then realized that if he looked at it, he would probably be in trouble. He put it in his back pocket of his pants and started walking back to the office.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Jason walked slowly back to the office, not wanting to know what the note said.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments ((sorry, I have sooo many roleplays going on..))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Jason opened the door and walked to Shinichi, "Shinichi, I was asked to give this to you." He handed him the note.

((you can decided what was on it))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Jason looked at him, but sat down on the couch.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Jason nodded and ate some cookies and drank the water.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments "Jason sir." He told Mr. Shinichi. " I got this email asking me to meet this guy at the corner of some two streets and he told me to give this to you."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Jason gulped, "Well, he did not tell me what his name was."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Jason could not think. He kept staring at the detective.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Jason stared at the floor, "No, and I couldn't see the guy."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments He nodded, "Yeah, he had a very old, but strong voice." Jason told him.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Jason nodded as he imitated the voice. He coughed and took a sip of some water. It was hard imitating voices.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Jason took the note cautiously; he started to read it. "But why read it?"

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments "I told you that I am going to hire you," He handed the note back.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments ((yeah))

Jason thanked him and walked out of the room.

« previous 1