dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) RP

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Hello. ^-^

message 3: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Hi

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Do you have ideas? Or should I explain mine? :3

message 5: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Explain yours

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) I got several actually. But one is not supernatural. :x

Ideas

Either one of an arranged marriage where [Insert Guy's Name] meet's this [Insert Girl's Name] and somehow they know each other but somehow they don't in a way. Just his father knows her father because her father deals with fire arms and his father deals with banks. So her father deals with protecting his fathers bank. Even them both for their father's company. They get this invitation with the following words:

Dear Miss or Mr [Insert Name] You have been invited to a Steam punk Masquerade Ball. Don't be late or be square. R.S.V.P. soon.

They meet and they don't know they were the ones arranged in an marriage but they do know they love each other and so forth.

There was once a war a long time ago. Light Side vs. Dark Side. They both fought to the end as it was their destiny to write this story. But something happen they didn't see coming. It was the "Government" or rather the "Humans." They did is found these witches and warlocks. All they wanted to do was eradicate them. Now the few that are left have this secret way of meeting. "Without Light there is no Dark." "Without Dark there is no Light." They meet deep in the forest and there they have this secret "Masquerade" where the Light and Dark meet. But not just meet the Light finds their partner which is of the opposite side. (Dark of course.) After finding your partner you later get married and have a child. But not just that you fight alongside to make sure your species exist. Will you fight with the Light? Will you fight with the Dark? You decide. Because time is running out where the "Government" will steal you and hide you away forever

[Group idea not mine.]
The year is 3013 and a state of chaos has long since come and lain claim over the world. Some 1,000 years ago, during 2013, the Supernatural finally did it. That one step was taken by each category of the Supernatural, making their presence known all over the world. Their attacks on humanity were quick and merciless, now enslaving any who survived the bloodshed. Humans are being kept within the containment of cities, walls separating them from the rest of the destroyed world. The Shadow Takers are in control, ruling from castles in all countries. You are one of the humans who have been selected to come to the castle as either a bloodslave or any form of entertainment. When the Supernatural say jump, you are expected to do so without a word. When they command a dance, you are expected to dance until your feet bleed. Literally. The word defiance is no longer in your vocabulary.

It was "Once upon a time there were two sides. The Light Side and the Dark Side. The Angels and Demons. But the story hasn't even started yet. It was Lucifer who started this war and hasn't even finished it yet. He created destruction and so much more. But your this Angel who falls in love with a Demon during the war. Later on you get married and Lucifer damns you from Hell itself. Your like'How can I be damned I'm a demon?' But then you wonder it was the love of your life who you fell in love with before you took, Lucifer's side." Will you keep that old love you have going? Or will you kill the angel/demon?

Angel pov:
You had this old love that you had this relationship with and you got married and so forth. But you suddenly realize there was an 'Uprising' and (he/she) took the other side. The last thing they'd said was'I love you and don't forget me. Treasure me from now on.' And so you do. But you went with a new Angel. The only thing is you met your old love on the battlefield and you can't kill them. So you just kiss them and bring them somewhere else. The next thing you know they bring you to hell to get married. And so you do. But you have a child in a few months and life becomes hard. But what do you do? Give the child up for adoption? Or keep them?

Demon pov:
You meet your old love on the battlefield and you can't kill them and they kiss you so you bring them somewhere else. The next thing you know, Lucifer allows you to let them be with you as long as you turn them into a demon, have an arranged marriage, and a child to fight in his war. Silly agreement right? Of course you think so but you do it anyways. But it's only a few months into it and you can't handle the baby. So what do you do? Give it up for adoption? Or another plan?

message 7: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) oh cool I like the light & Dark one and the group idea one

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Got this awesome idea. Well not really. But any who one of our characters like my guy could be for the "Light and Dark" while my girl is for the group idea. Want to go with that?

message 9: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) what?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Okay sorry I didn't explain that correctly. What I meant to say is maybe your girl character could since were doing doubles is be in the first plot which is the "Light and Dark" while your guy character is for the group idea and so is my girl character for the group idea. Does that make sense? :x

message 11: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) yes it does ....

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Alrighty. Should I say the template for the both of them? Oh wait for the group idea whose playing who? Like is one of us going to be a Supernatural, Shadow Taker, or a Human?

message 13: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) WAIT! explain the light vs dark thing to me because I don't understand it and I don't know if I really want to be the girl for that one and I honestly don't know what you mean by this
Like is one of us going to be a Supernatural, Shadow Taker, or a Human?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Oh okay. Basically there's this war and the only way to survive is for the dark and light coven to stick together. The agreement for sticking together is having a masquerade in the middle of hue forest in an building where no one except for the witches and warlocks know of. The other part of the agreement is for a light and dark either witch or warlock to get married and have a child later on. As for the group idea which type of character do you want to be? Like for instance would you like to play a, Supernatural, or a Shadow Taker, or even a Human. Just which type of character would you like to play.

message 15: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) I don't know what a shadow taker is and if it's between the angels and demons wouldn't it be an angel and demon?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) It's basically like a supernatural but a higher rank. Wait how did we get onto the topic of angels and demons? O.o

message 17: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Angel pov:
You had this old love that you had this relationship with and you got married and so forth. But you suddenly realize there was an 'Uprising' and (he/she) took the other side. The last thing they'd said was'I love you and don't forget me. Treasure me from now on.' And so you do. But you went with a new Angel. The only thing is you met your old love on the battlefield and you can't kill them. So you just kiss them and bring them somewhere else. The next thing you know they bring you to hell to get married. And so you do. But you have a child in a few months and life becomes hard. But what do you do? Give the child up for adoption? Or keep them?

Demon pov:
You meet your old love on the battlefield and you can't kill them and they kiss you so you bring them somewhere else. The next thing you know, Lucifer allows you to let them be with you as long as you turn them into a demon, have an arranged marriage, and a child to fight in his war. Silly agreement right? Of course you think so but you do it anyways. But it's only a few months into it and you can't handle the baby. So what do you do? Give it up for adoption? Or another plan?

it's pretty obvious when it says angel p.o.v. and demon p.o.v.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) It is but it's slightly complicated.

message 19: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) okay

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Maybe you choose the ones you think you understand or would like to do. :D

message 21: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) what do you mean by that sorry things are foggy for me I'm suppose to be writing about my best friend that ran away that I happen to be in love with but I can't seem to write anything

message 22: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) hello!?