The Fringe {A Blood of Eden RP} discussion

The Fringe > Eden group's camp

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) ...

message 2: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) Angie led him to the camp. She realized she didn't know his name. She cleared her throat. "I never caught your name." She said.

message 3: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) She put her hands on her hips. "Your not going to tell me?"

message 4: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) "Your name?"

message 5: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) "Is A short for anything?" She asked

message 6: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) She nodded in understanding and walked farther into camp.

message 7: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) "I have an empty tent that you can use." She said walking in that direction. It was her tent but she could always share with someone else.

message 8: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) "Oh it's just my stuff. Do worry about it. I'll move it later."'she said.

message 9: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) "I'll just share with someone else it's no big deal." She insisted.

message 10: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) She looked at him curiously. "Why?"

message 11: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) (Yeah sure!)

She rolled her eyes. "Well there's no other place for you to stay so you going to have to take mine. I don't mind moving."

message 12: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) (HP because I have never read game of thrones and I don't watch the show)

She sighed. "Just take it."

message 13: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) "I'll still move it. A few days is still quite a long time. I don't want to have to bother you by needing my stuff all the time."

message 14: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) "You never know what will happen. I'm moving my stuff and you can't change my mind."'she said stubbornly.

message 15: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) She hesitated. She didn't know him and wasn't sure if she could really trust him.

message 16: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) She blinked. "You don't have to give me that." She said. "It's fine I'll sleep on the cot." She finally agreed.

message 17: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) ...(I was wondering if you were still starting that HP group?)

message 18: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) She smiled back. "Is there anything you need?" She asked.

message 19: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) She nodded and was about to turn away when she stopped. "Why are you going to help us? You don't even know me."

message 20: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) She nodded looking away. "Yeah. I guess." She said her voice thick. Her parents had been killed by rabids and she hated even thinking about the fact that they were once vampires. If she ever came across one she would rip it to pieces.

message 21: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) She waved it away. "I'm fine. I'm going to go tell everyone about you."

message 22: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) She turned to him. "Uh because they need to know that there is a new person here." She said like it was obvious.

message 23: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) She went around and told the others about him before heading back to the tent to make sure he got set up alright.

message 24: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) She pulled back the flap of the tent silently and carefully slipped inside. She removed her boots and laid down on the cot careful to make as little noise as possible.

message 25: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) She stared silently at his bag. No wonder he felt comfortable giving her his crossbow. He had plenty of other weapons.

message 26: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) She was startled by his sudden movement. She jumped but shook her head. "No you're fine."

message 27: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) "You can stay longer." She said thinking that they could use protection like he had.

message 28: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) She shrugged. She didn't want him to know that she wanted to use him for his weapons.

message 29: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) She smiled faintly. He was really going to help the group. They had been struggling for some time now and this guy. This guy who originally tried to kill her was going to help them.

message 30: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) She laid back on her cot still smiling. It wasn't long before she fell asleep too.

message 31: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) Angie slowly awoke to find Alex gone. She frowned when she saw his crossbow. Quickly slipping on her boots she left the tent.

message 32: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) She stopped at the sight of him setting up his tent. She slowly smiled. "You're really making yourself at home aren't you?" She laughed.

message 33: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) She smiled. "I need to head out and look for food. Wanna come?" She asked. She thought it would be good to get him comfortable with the camp early on.

message 34: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) She stood there waiting for him. "There's not many places to check around here so I've been thinking that we should move on to another place soon."

message 35: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) She nodded walking in the direction of a building she had found the night before. (Almost)

message 36: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) She shoved open the door with a loud squeaking noise. "I found this the other day but hasn't came and explored yet." She said.

message 37: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) She took her flashlight out of her bag and shined it around.