Jennifer L Armentrout Addicts Anonymous discussion

Titan Series > Titan Series

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (last edited Apr 01, 2020 06:17AM) (new)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) | 2049 comments Mod
The Titan Series.
Spin-off from Covenant Series featuring Seth's story.

New Adult - Paranormal / Mythology

The Return (Titan, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout The Power (Titan, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout The Struggle (Titan, #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout The Prophecy (Titan, #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

message 2: by Mysterio (new)

Mysterio (khadijashafiq) | 4 comments Ohmygod!!! I had always loved Seth.
But is this book before of after he turns 'bad'.

message 3: by Maira (new)

Maira | 114 comments OMG! this is great news!

message 4: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (new)

This is set after Sentinel

message 5: by Richa (new)

Richa (cityofbooks) | 99 comments I'm so freaking excited about this!

message 6: by Alexa (last edited Nov 17, 2013 05:16PM) (new)

Alexa (woven) | 116 comments It's New Adult. :D
Which means it will be hotter. :D

message 7: by Richa (new)

Richa (cityofbooks) | 99 comments Here's the official blog post announcement from Jen in case anyone hasn't seen it!
http://www.jenniferarmentrout.com/sen...

message 8: by Saige (new)

Saige (saigelaurel) OMG!! i could cry right now. i'm so happy

message 9: by Mysterio (new)

Mysterio (khadijashafiq) | 4 comments Richa wrote: "Here's the official blog post announcement from Jen in case anyone hasn't seen it!
http://www.jenniferarmentrout.com/sen..."

thanks omg this is so exciting.

message 10: by Rubina (new)

Rubina Y. (rubydesu) | 1 comments I'm so excited for this.
I absolutely love Aiden but a small part of me was hoping things would end differently.
But I'm so glad Seth is getting his own series now! 2015 is too far away though!

message 11: by Mysterio (new)

Mysterio (khadijashafiq) | 4 comments I cant wait

message 12: by T (new)

T (tjeannie) | 5 comments I know that JLA made the statement that Alex and Aiden's story is over but does anyone feel like eventually Alex and Aiden will have to make an appearance? I mean, Seth and Alex are likely still able to communicate so wouldn't he talk to her if he could? also in the 6 months that Alex and Aiden are tip side I can't image that they will just sit back and not help Seth find the titan they helped to bring back. And there are just too many unanswered questions related to Alex being both an Apoloyon and demigod.

Laura ~Passion flower (nature88) | 5 comments Hi!
My name is Laura, and, I absolutely LOVE the Covenant Series. I never thought that I'd love a series as much I do this one. I actually just came across the series last week, and can't stop thinking about it.

I love Seth, Alex and of course Aiden. I am SO confused about the ending of Sentinel, and, have had SO many questions running around my head about it as well as the series.

Tiffanie, you're post literally made my day when I read it! It answered some of my questions. There are, it seems, MANY unanswered questions. It breaks my heart to think that we will never ever hear from Alex and Aiden again bc there actually IS so much which remains which could be included in many more books at least.

message 14: by T (new)

T (tjeannie) | 5 comments Laura,
I asked these questions to JLA...and my response was..she could respond w/o giving away spoilers..so I am assuming we will get answers.

message 15: by Time2escape (new)

Time2escape | 22 comments I am so tempted to become a blogger so I can request an ARC that's how bad I want to read the new Titan Series . #teamSeth plus I hear there is an Apollo appearance too and I also really liked Apollo's character. Any way tic TOC Tic 2015 can't come quick enough

message 16: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (new)

All I will at is The Return is absolutely phenomenal. Time2escape being a blogger is amazing but publishers won't just give any blogger arcs. It's was about a year and a half into blogging before I got any review copies,

message 17: by Time2escape (new)

Time2escape | 22 comments Are there any active groups to discuss JLA books? I've been looking some of the post are so old on the Addicts Group anyone no of am active group or subgroup in here

message 18: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (new)

I believe this is the only one for all JLA books but I'm sure there are groups about her individual series xx

message 19: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 57 comments There is going to be 4 books in The Titan series!!! I sought on Jennifer's Facebook!!!

message 20: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (new)

Ashley wrote: "There is going to be 4 books in The Titan series!!! I sought on Jennifer's Facebook!!!"

Hi Ashley, can you sign post me as to where Jennifer has confirmed this please?

message 21: by Alison (new)

Alison (ali_w) | 11 comments I was sooo excited when I saw her announce this! Hopefully she stretches it out to 5 eventually like covenant haha

message 22: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (new)

No I'm already a bit meh about it being 4. I like trilogies and I was ready to see how it ends. If it's 5 I'll be even more like Ugh!

message 23: by Alison (new)

Alison (ali_w) | 11 comments What???? How can you say "Ugh" about more JLA/Seth books Kay hehe ;P

I'll spoiler it just in case...

(view spoiler)

message 24: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (new)

I just think for the storyline yes 4 books will be great but I think 5 books will be too much so I really don't want it to be stretched out. I dunno I think this would have been perfect as a trilogy.

message 25: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 57 comments I don't know... There was so much stuff that happened in The Power that I was wondering how she was gonna wrap it up in one more book. I say the more JLA books the better.

Marie -The Reading Otter (thereadingotter) Tiffanie wrote: "There are spoilers listed in this review: Okay, I have to be honest. I hate Seth, so it took some time to get around to reading Titan series. I only did because I wanted more Aiden and Alex, and le..."

I only read the first book, and had little motivation to read the rest of the series. But this makes me not want to finish it at all. I didn't even remember the girl's name from this series. She was so forgettable. It really bums me out that Alex and Aiden got that kind of treatment, they were both fantastic characters and deserved better.

message 27: by MiraJane (new)

MiraJane | 10 comments Okay. Books go over our heads sometimes and it’s perfectly fine that the Titan series did so for you. But by saying that those of us who enjoyed the series did so because we have the hots for Seth you are both brushing off our opinion of of the books, insulting us and offending our intellect. It takes a lot more than a crush on a character to enjoy a story, and I can promise you that the majority of us who liked the series did not like Seth in the beginning. This series is his redemption and his and Josie’s spotlight so to me it makes perfect sense that Alex and Aiden play such minor parts in it. They had their moment in the sun and this was clearly supposed to be all about Seth considering the covers and the synopsis of all books. While this may not have been your cup of tea a lot of us other JLA fans loved it, for all the romance, drama twists and turns and best of all the trademark JLA humor and sass.

message 28: by Brea (new)

Brea | 1 comments This is meant to be a safe place to share your thoughts and opinions and I don’t think that anyone should be arguing over that. If you disagree on a topic or the fact that you did not like the book/characters then I think you should just agree to disagree. No point in trying to change someone’s thoughts or feelings. It gets us nowhere in the long run and makes the other person feel like there opinions aren’t valid.