Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Teddy & EŁ$ ŦҤE ŁØVEŁ¥ Ø₦E [Romantic Drama Adventure Roleplay headed your way]

Comments Showing 1-50 of 303 (303 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments

Teddy's wonderful idea
A, B and C are best friends, been that way since they first entered High School. They always help one another will any problem, no matter what it might be. One day however, a tragedy hits the school, one of the students hold A C hostage, B being outside of the school. B gets in through a window and sets the other students free, however the shooter finds them nearly right away. The student didn't want to hold anyone hostage and B tries to talk to the shooter, trying to get them to put the gun down. The shooter does, but one of the ones that were help hostage attacks him, causing them to accidentally shoot the gun in the process and kill B. A and C are devastated and somehow have to survive without their friend. However A can't handle it and begins to do drugs all the time and talk to people that A normally wouldn't. So C, on top of dealing with B's death, has to try and get A back to normal.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Haha, love the name and the little pictures that you put ^.^

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Lol thanx. ^~^ Told ya I had the best topic name headed your way. :D Aw thanx. I'm just really into this rp idea. o.o I got the gifs from the "Bourne Legacy" movie.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Oh I haven't seen that one yet! It didn't have Matt Damon in it, since him and the director got in a fight, so I was really disappointed. It is a very nice topic name haha

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Nor have I. Well actually only one with Matt Damon in it. But I don't remember which movie number it is. Thanx. :D Just so we both know? Whose gonna play, A, B, C? Once we figure it out I'll put it as a character list like this:

Characters:
~A
~B
~C

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Lol, the first three all have Matt Damon in it, but the most recent doesn't.

Well, do you want this one to be MxM, MxF or FxF? ^^

message 7: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Nov 16, 2013 10:23AM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Oh I didn't even know that till now. Hmm can we MxF? If it's alright. ^~^

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Haha, yep ^^

And that's perfectly alright ^^ So since it's MxF, I think that A should be a Guy, B should be a Guy and C should be a Girl ^^

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Either that or A could be a Guy, B could be a Girl and C could be a Girl.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Hmm how about the first one? A is a guy, B is a guy and then, C is a girl?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Alrighty then. :D I'll make, B and, C then ok? :o

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Is it alright if I be B actually? I really wanted to be him, cause I see him as a sweetheart ^^; If you want to be him though, then that's okay.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Oh it's fine. I didn't know. Maybe we should decide the B character whose gonna play A since I'm going to be C right? O.o

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Yeah if you wanna be C then that's fine. However, since I'm going to be A, I'm just gonna make him like depressed and get into drugs instead of have him hanging with jerks because I'm not very good at that ^^;

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Okay. Any requirements for the character template besides the usual? :o

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Alrighty. :D

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Want me to make my girl? Cause honestly I feel lazy to do history or even personality. ._.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Yeah you can make your girl. I'm lazy today too lol, I'm sick. You can just leave out the History and Personality for now (:

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Okay. ^-^ Aw hope you feel better. :c

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Sorry I didn't reply. I'll post her up in a few.

message 26: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Nov 16, 2013 01:59PM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments [ Full Name] Zandera Scarlett Cater
{ Nick Names} Zane, Zan, Scarlett
[ Age] 17
[ Gender] Feminine {Actually scratch that. More of a tomboy then a girly girl.
[ Date of Birth] January 15th
{ Appearance}

Family
None at all since her mom died of drug overdoes and her dad died of alcohol poisoning. Though she lives with her other friend besides, Cain and, Andrew. As a legal guardian her friend, Lizzy's mom is the legal guardian.
(view spoiler)

[ Personality] {Will work on it as soon as possible.}

[ History] {Will work on it as soon as possible.}

I'm happy I just got it done and can't wait to see both of yours. ^+^

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Thanx. I always bookmark her since she's my favorite. ^-^

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Name: Cain Parkson

Nickname: Some of his friends call him Cassie

Date of Birth: December 15

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance
 photo tumblr_mqjt9zFKmX1so3queo1_500_zpsea0b5f38.jpg
Cain has dark brown hair with some blonde high lights in them, though they can appear to be white. His eyes are a hael color, more green showing then blue. He stands at 5'9 and weighs 140 lbs, skinny but at the same time muscular.

Family
Cain lives with his mother and his twin sister. His mother is a cook at a local pastry shop.

Mother: Candice Parkson

Twin Sister: Cassandra Parkson (Cassie or Cass, some of her friends call her Cain)
(view spoiler)

History: Cain's father left when he was young, leaving the family with no money. His mother did the best that she could to support Cain and Cassandra, put they ended up loosing their house and was forced to like with his grandmother for 5 years. During that time, their mother worked literally all day, coming home only for about 4 hours to sleep before she had to go and work again. All the hard work paid off, but it also caused their mother to get sick easily and become anemic. It didn't stop her however and she continued to work, finally saving enough to move into the 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home that they are in now. Cain and Cassandra also have part time jobs as well as odd jobs that they do sometimes to help their mother. The three of them are very close.

Personality: Cain is a nice boy, a bit outrageous however. His sister is a big supporter of the LGBT groups, so he goes with her a lot to the meeting, groups and wears something that has to do with it everyday, as she does. He just loves her that much. He is not a very blunt person at all, pretty shy actually, except when around his other friends.

Guy B

Name: Andrew Moore

Date of Birth: February 21

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance
 photo beautiful-blonde-blonde-hair-blue-eyes-boy-Favimcom-284337_large_zps7b4b1b31.jpg
Andrew has blonde hair, not too bright, and blue eyes. He stands at 6'4, being pretty tall for his age, and weighs 145 lbs, skinny as well, but also stronger then he looks.

Family

None

History: Andrew grew up without parents. They left him at an adoption home when he was very small and he grew up there. When he was 10 years old, he was adopted by a women who lived with her brother. Her brother is gay and sick with HIV, given to him by someone who took advantage of him when he was younger. Andrew is still living happily with them.

Personality: Andrew is a very down to earth guy, wanting to help everyone whether they want the help of not. While he doesn't have many friends, people at school don't have any issues with him at all because he doesn't get into anyone's way, besides trying to help them.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments I'll try to get her personality and history done quickly. But any who I'm loving your characters so far. :D

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Thanks (: You don't have to rush with her of anything, I was just suddenly in the mood to add stuff for them lol

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Lol oh okay. Your welcome. ^-^

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments I can't help but stare at, Cain's picture. He's just so cute. >o<

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Haha, another girl said the same thing, that he was hot XD

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Sorry to say this but he's cuter then Andrew. :3 Wait is he B or A? Please let him be A. I don't want, Cain to die. D: :c

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Lol, yeah Cain is Guy A XD I honestly figured that everyone would be going nuts over Andrew, but I guess not lol

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Ah okay. Andrew reminds me of Alexander Evans. Who is cute and on a scale of 10. But still i don't know. :o

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Haha, it's chill. I understand everyone's obsession over Cain xD

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments :o Maybe we should start before we get ahead of ourselves?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Where should we start off?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Okay. Could you please start? ^_^

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Sure (:

Andrew and Cain were standing under a tree, waiting for Zandera to come to school. Cassandra was walking around the school yard, passing out flyers to other students to come to the next LGBT meeting that they had.
" How many of those people do you think will actually come?" Andrew asked Cain, leaning over to him and looking at him. Cain looked at the person she was currently trying to get to take the flyer, leaning back against the tree after a moment.
" Maybe like...5," he replied, sighing softly and fixing the rainbow headband that he was wearing. He wasn't gay, but he supported homosexuality and gay rights, so he allowed his sister to dress him up every morning however she liked.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments I just love the idea of seeing Cain with a rainbow headband. @o@ <.< ]

Zandera was on her way where she usually met, Andrew and, Cain as she was listening to her favorite song on her ipod while smiling small and fixing her black beanie she was wearing while walking down the side walk. What she wouldn't know was this day would have the worst thing happen to it. Though, Zan I didn't know it. She tried to not focus on what she worried about which was homework. She just gazed up to slowly see herself appear getting closer to school. Zandera felt to lazy to run so she rather giggled softly while speed walking to where, Cain and, Andrew was but she tip toed behind the the tree while they didn't took and pulled her hood up and on her head as she walked behind them both."Boo!"She said creepily.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments (( Hahaha ))

Cain made a small squeaking noise when Zandera suddenly did that, spinning around and looking at her. Andrew however just smirked and looked over at her with a smile on his face.
" Gonna have to do better then that Zane," he said with a wink. Cain frowned at the both of them, looking at Andrew.
" How did that not scare you?" he asked. Andrew just shrugged and smiled at him.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments [Yeppers. ^-^]

"Aw shucks well I tried. How you guys made my plan go down hill,"Zandra smirked small and lifted her hood off while re-fixing her beanie again. She glared slightly and punched, Andrew in the arm pretending to be by accident."You might get a broken arm, Andrew next time."Zan sighed and slumped down as she sat down on he he cold hard ground."Today isn't my day."She muttered to herself as she kept thinking of her parents and how they forced drugs on her as she still had marks on her from what they did.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Andrew smiled and loomed over Zane, hand against the tree.
" Good luck trying," he replied to her. Cain leaned back against the tree, looking for his sister.
" Boo!" a sudden voice said right behind him and he squeaked, turning around quickly. Cassandra began to giggle at her brother.
" Your so easy to scare! You should know that it's bound to happen, Zane just did it to you for God's sake," she teased him. Cain frowned at his sister and began to chase her. Cassandra playfully scream and ran away.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments "Guys I don't feel right. I'm still thinking of the horrid memories."Zandera wiped tears from her eyes and bit down on her lip as she pushed up her sleeves as she looked at the marks and just laid down on the ground."I don't get what's so uh my when life isn't flipping perfect."She glared at the ground and sighed.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7