The Wide Web of Friends in YA Books discussion

TV Shows > The Originals

Comments Showing 1-50 of 137 (137 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Rachel , The Attentive One (last edited Nov 16, 2013 09:49AM) (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 8842 comments Mod
Does anyone watch this Vampire Diaries spin-off series? Talk about latest episodes here!

message 2: by Inda (new)

Inda (indaherwood) Omfg it's awesome! I can't believe the thing between Hailey and Elijah!!! And what happened to Tyler?!!

message 3: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Hailey and Elijah!! <3

Tyler has gone insane.

message 4: by Inda (new)

Inda (indaherwood) I know! It's like what the heck got into him? And why is Klaus all weird now? I thought he was going to be redeemed!

message 5: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

I guess not :( He just wants more and more power. Marcel isn't actually that bad of a person... Klaus is just obsessed with regaining control of New Orleans.

message 6: by Danielle (new)

Danielle R'dson (ellerdson) | 166 comments Yeah, Klaus is a bit out of hand, but I love him. I loved him and Caroline SO MUCH, but I don't think it's gonna happen anymore. :(

message 7: by Terri (new)

Terri (terricarmin) | 229 comments I don't think it's going to happen either :( and she still likes Jessie :/

message 8: by Danielle (new)

Danielle R'dson (ellerdson) | 166 comments Meh, who cares about Jessie??? :P

message 9: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

I'm waiting for Caroline to go to New Orleans!!

message 10: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Hall (amber200016) | 27 comments RIGHT! And for some reason the story with Camille and her brother seem so unnecessary to me.

message 11: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea B | 348 comments I hate having to wait for the rest of the season! I am obsessed with this show! I love Haley and Elijah! (stupid mid-season breaks)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

ya,cant wait

message 13: by Inda (new)

Inda (indaherwood) I can honestly say that I never thought that the plot could surprise me with the Originals. But when the romance thing between Haley and Elijah happened, I seriously didn't see that coming lol. Hell, I didn't see the BABY coming either!

message 14: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Has anyone seen the newest episode?

message 15: by Inda (new)

Inda (indaherwood) Yes! Just saw it. Now we have to deal with ANOTHER original who wants New Orleans? Really.

message 16: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

What?! Maybe I should watch the episode now XD

message 17: by Aline (new)

Aline Miss Perfection™ (Rachel) wrote: "What?! Maybe I should watch the episode now XD"

I second that. I have to watch now.

message 18: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 203 comments I definitely agree about Caroline and Klaus. I don't think it's gonna happen now, they're on different shows. But I want it to SO BAD! What happened to the whole, "Tyler is your first love; I intend to be your last" thing?! And Tyler has turned into such a jerk, just randomly showing up and dumping Caroline after all he went through to be with her. AGH this just frustrates me... sorry, mini rant over.

THERE'S A NEW EPISODE?!?! Excuse me while I go watch it immediately!

message 19: by Aline (new)

Aline I don't hate divina anymore after the last chapter....

message 20: by Aline (new)

Aline Yeah me too...I used to hate her, but after last episode I felt sorry for her...Well, everybody else there is weird...I don't like the other witch though, I forgot her name, the one who wants to kill divina.

message 21: by Inda (new)

Inda (indaherwood) Are you watching the episode on right now?

message 22: by Aline (new)

Aline Nope, but I was just leaving GR to watch TV when I saw you comment. I will watch now and we talk later. Im curious now. hehe

message 23: by Aline (new)

Aline Inda wrote: "Lol maybe you'll see what I mean then ;)"

I hope so, I will let you know. Im really curious right now. Im trying to get out of GR for 01 hours already. LOL

message 24: by Aline (new)

Aline hahahahaha Celeste...the grave one....I think I know where this is going...we talk later

message 25: by Aline (new)

Aline Omg omg I know rigth? I hate her ....I feel so sorry for sophie and marcel...arrrgggggg..

message 26: by Aline (new)

Aline Inda I was looking for you that day and I couldn't find you. I totally get it what you said about Celeste. I was not expecting divina thing to happen and I want to kill that celeste witche. And im freaking out about vampire diaries. Thats was not expect by me. That was totally twisted. I have tonsay tge same agwjajdkrkfkrkkdkdkrnrkdmnrnrnrnrnnrhrh

message 27: by Aline (new)

Aline Not just you...a lot of people are...hands up me me me...but all those people showi g up thats was unexpected. I dont want to spoiled anything here but I guess you know whatim talking about ...it was like a the originals vampire diaries new series lol

message 28: by Aline (new)

Aline I think caroline will meet someone but at some point they will have another break like today and meet again. I think the director wanted to made us happy and give us some hope . I loved rebeca there for mat but that is confusing in my head. Nadia is my new hate at VD with Katherine. I wonder how will be when bonny see Elena. Its was weird whe she saw elija even if he was not really there because im team haley elija now...arrrgggggg that almost kiss killed me.

message 29: by Aline (new)

Aline Ikr...and hailey is there...I want to screammmmmm...but I dont think elija still likes Katherine it was her ilusion but I think haley will have tomwait more for elija. And tyler...no way...he changed so much. I kind of like when vick and alarac appeared. And when katherine saw bone I was like, finally, she died, and the she breathed ahain butbi wasn't expecting that at all.

message 30: by Inda (new)

Inda (indaherwood) This show is going to kill ME before Katherine lol.

message 31: by Aline (new)

Aline Hahahha I know what you mean.I had to laugh when they were on the table talking about her ...what she did to thwm and elena said she tried to kill me twice and caroline said oh but she dis kill me....and when caroline said she memorized elena and damon break up hahahhaha

Butbin think the VD needed a changed it was almost the same thing k ver and over...but I will hate Katherine for good, no going back for her and nadia aaargggg

message 32: by Aline (new)

Aline What about sophie crying ove the dead witches and matcel over divina. I almost ceied together when klaos hugged marcel.

message 33: by Inda (new)

Inda (indaherwood) OMG I almost cried a tear too! I've never seen Klaus actually give a crap like that. It was surreal. And I kind of saw the whole sacrifice thing not working. What I DIDN'T see was Celeste being the reason it didn't work. That was the famous shock and awe of TVD at word.

message 34: by Aline (new)

Aline I was already felling sorry foe divina and marcel really cared about her...I didnt thought she would sacrifice and I dint see that celest thing comming but I never liked that girl anyway.

message 35: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

I felt so bad at the end of this episode. Poor Marcel ;( It was cute seeing Klaus comfort Marcel tho.

message 36: by Aline (new)

Aline Yeah, you can see how freak I was yesterday on the comment above lol
Poor Divina, I really thought it would work.

message 37: by Inda (new)

Inda (indaherwood) Guest stars hardly ever last on these shows if you've ever noticed.

message 38: by Aline (new)

Aline Inda wrote: "Guest stars hardly ever last on these shows if you've ever noticed."

Yeah, you are right.

message 39: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea B | 348 comments Ugh! That ending! What will Elijah say?

message 40: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

I know right?!

message 41: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea B | 348 comments I just wached the 100th episode of VD!! AHHHH! Insane!

message 42: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

I loved how Elijah, Klaus, and Rebecca made an appearance :)

message 43: by Inda (new)

Inda (indaherwood) Well, Elijah wasn't really there. That was Damon getting a little revenge.

message 44: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea B | 348 comments Miss Perfection™ (Rachel) wrote: "I loved how Elijah, Klaus, and Rebecca made an appearance :)"

That was perfect! I loved that! I don't want to spoil anything but if you've see the episode, I think you'll know what my favorite part was ;) (Along with the entire Vampire Diaries fandom)

message 45: by Inda (new)

Inda (indaherwood) Um, one word: KLAROLINE

message 46: by Inda (new)

Inda (indaherwood) Well for me anyways lol. I don't know about the rest of you ;)

message 47: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea B | 348 comments Inda wrote: "Well for me anyways lol. I don't know about the rest of you ;)"

I have loved them from the beginning!!!! So freaking happy!

message 48: by Inda (new)

Inda (indaherwood) Happy dance was an understatement of what I did lol.

message 49: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea B | 348 comments Inda wrote: "Happy dance was an understatement of what I did lol."

I couldn't agree more :)

message 50: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Hall (amber200016) | 27 comments Nicole wrote: "I just wached the 100th episode of VD!! AHHHH! Insane!"

Me too!! Hyperventilating, Crying, Laughing, IT WAS BEAUFITUL !!!!!!!! No seriously my hope is now resorted, I really thought VD was losing me, but it`s awesome again!!

« previous 1 3