The Wide Web of Friends in YA Books discussion

TV Shows > Dr. Who

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 8842 comments Mod
Who watches Dr. Who? Discuss here!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I Do!

But I Have Eight Episodes to Catch up on

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Meeeeee ^_^

Although I still have to catch up on the last season. :/

message 4: by Lucia (new)

Lucia (lucciac) Have you seen the new episode? It was amazing! My two favorite Doctors in one episode I was so excited

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep the storyline was pretty awesome too ^_^

message 6: by Wells Margo (new)

Wells Margo (pearapple) | 297 comments David Tennant is the best...

♥♡¢σσкιє♥♡ (Krystle)  (kookiekrysp88) | 22 comments Oh, no! Everyone is fighting over David Tennant!
To bad he's MINE!!!!!!! Lol

JamieNichole003 (pandoraspeaks) | 1 comments SO.. HI. Anyone hear about that new Planet people found that looks like Gallifrey???!?!? Well GUESS WHAT there is a petition to name it Gallifrey!!! And or those of you who dont know that is the Doctors home planet. PLEASE PLEASE WHOVIANS LET US BAND TOGETHER AND SIGN THIS!!!!!!!!!
Here is the link:
http://www.change.org/en-AU/petitions...

message 9: by Lissette (new)

Lissette (liss4ever) Seasons 1-6 are on Netflix.:) going to marathon the first 3 seasons. I'm on episode 5 or 6 I think.

message 10: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea B | 348 comments Ok, so I think I'm in agreement with everyone here..... David Tennant is the best! I can't wait for the Christmas special! The silence are back!

message 11: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea B | 348 comments Who saw the Christmas special? What did you think? I cried like a baby, and I never cry during Doctor Who! Ha ha.

message 12: by Cheyenne, The Musical One (new)

Cheyenne | 1425 comments Mod
What is Doctor Who?

message 13: by Lissette (new)

Lissette (liss4ever) it is a show about a time lord who travels through time and space using the Tardis with his companions

message 14: by Lissette (new)

Lissette (liss4ever) his adventures with them along with his struggles

message 15: by Lissette (new)

Lissette (liss4ever) i'm on season 2! :)

message 16: by Cheyenne, The Musical One (new)

Cheyenne | 1425 comments Mod
I'm still very confused.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Nicole wrote: "Who saw the Christmas special? What did you think? I cried like a baby, and I never cry during Doctor Who! Ha ha."

I thought it was sad to see Matt leave, but I didn't cry -- the thing with Amy almost got me, though. Other than that, I thought the episode was kind of all over the place, hard to follow. I was a little disappointed.

I think I'm going to love 12, though. :)

message 18: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea B | 348 comments Alexandra wrote: "Nicole wrote: "Who saw the Christmas special? What did you think? I cried like a baby, and I never cry during Doctor Who! Ha ha."

I thought it was sad to see Matt leave, but I didn't cry -- the th..."

I didn't cry because he was leaving, even though it was kind of sad,I cried when he was old. I thought that was touching. I agree with you though, I was somewhat disappointed.

message 19: by Carrington (new)

Carrington (carrb) | 46 comments i love this show!!! i cried so hard in the christmas special and will miss matt deeply.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Nicole wrote: "Alexandra wrote: "Nicole wrote: "Who saw the Christmas special? What did you think? I cried like a baby, and I never cry during Doctor Who! Ha ha."

I thought it was sad to see Matt leave, but I di..."

Yeah, when he was old, it was pretty sad. I just wish they had worked harder to tie in everything, without another retcon. (But, I've never been a big Moffat fan...)

But still, I'm looking forward to 12!

message 21: by Stéphanie (last edited Jan 27, 2014 04:02AM) (new)

Stéphanie (stepinator) I love dr who!!!! I am so sad that the last doctor (view spoiler) has regenerated. i cried a lot during the christmas special as well. I think it was good though, I missed amy and I thought that he needed a ''new'' start I guess..

message 22: by Carter (new)

Carter (quittingfiction) | 9 comments I hate whenever the doctors regenerate. I always cry but they always end up being amazing <3 I cannot wait until the new doctor comes! I think he'll be a fresh start, away from the sexually frustrating doctors we've had. Like seriously, how are you gonna do David Tennant & Matt Smith on us like that? They're GORGEOUS!

message 23: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea B | 348 comments Yeah I'm super excited to see what Capaldi does! Between Doctor Who and Sherlock, Moffat is going to make me lose my sanity.

message 24: by Carter (new)

Carter (quittingfiction) | 9 comments Right, I just started watching Sherlock (via my AP Literature teacher) and I'm drowning in it. Both shows are completely and utterly amazing!

message 25: by Carrington (new)

Carrington (carrb) | 46 comments Hey guys guess what?!? I'm meeting Matt on Saturday!! I am SOO excited. :)

♥♡¢σσкιє♥♡ (Krystle)  (kookiekrysp88) | 22 comments You get to meet him?! Really?! Lucky you! :D

message 27: by Carter (new)

Carter (quittingfiction) | 9 comments How are you meeting him? You're very lucky!

message 28: by Carrington (new)

Carrington (carrb) | 46 comments I am meeting him at New Orleans Comic Con!!!!! I am so excited

♥♡¢σσкιє♥♡ (Krystle)  (kookiekrysp88) | 22 comments And you get to go to Comic Con?! You are doubly lucky! Lol

I like your profile pic BTW! Cory and Topanga!! :)

message 30: by Carrington (new)

Carrington (carrb) | 46 comments ♥♡¢σσкιє♥♡ wrote: "And you get to go to Comic Con?! You are doubly lucky! Lol

I like your profile pic BTW! Cory and Topanga!! :)"

Thanks! I am so excited fir comic con. And i Love cory and topanga. Cant wait for Girl Meets World.

♥♡¢σσкιє♥♡ (Krystle)  (kookiekrysp88) | 22 comments Owen wrote: "♥♡¢σσкιє♥♡ wrote: "And you get to go to Comic Con?! You are doubly lucky! Lol

I like your profile pic BTW! Cory and Topanga!! :)"

Thanks! I am so excited fir comic con. And i Love cory and topang..."

Well, I hope you have a great time, and I am soooo ready for Girl Meets World to come on! :)

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Owen wrote: "I am meeting him at New Orleans Comic Con!!!!! I am so excited"

That is awesome! I hope you have a great time! :)