The Wide Web of Friends in YA Books discussion

TV Shows > Reign

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 8842 comments Mod
Who watches this tv show? Team Bash? Team Francis? What do you think of the show? I LOVE it :)

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 4 comments I love this TV show its amazing. I think i would go for Team Bash, cause in the last episode Francis wanted his ex lover to be this mistress. Ughhh. I cant wait for the rest episode. What do think about Clarissa (the ghost). Do you think she is actually nice??

message 3: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

I think that Clarissa did something bad but now she's trying to redeem herself. Or maybe she just likes Mary and wants to see her happy?

message 4: by Rachel , The Attentive One (last edited Nov 17, 2013 09:22AM) (new)

I love this show!! I'd say Team Bash because Francis is just stringing Mary along. Bash has always been there for her in times of need and Francis keeps stalling, trying to back out of the alliance, or just wait and see what his parents decide. HE has to take initiative if he wants to be with Mary, and I don't see him doing that.

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 4 comments Hmmmmm that is very possible. I Hope i dont spoil this or anything...but did you see Mary and Bash's Kiss!!! Then she said i have to go...and im like NOOOOOOOOOO!!

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 4 comments PS. I absolutely love your profile pic! :)

message 7: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

YES I SAW THAT KISS <3

message 8: by Misfit (new)

Misfit Rachel wrote: "I love this show!! I'd say Team Bash because Francis is just stringing Mary along. Bash has always been there for her in times of need and Francis keeps stalling, trying to back out of the alliance..."

I just started watching this and I already know I'm Team Bash <3

message 9: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Team Bash <3 Woot! Woot! I am totally team Bash as of right now.

message 10: by Misfit (new)

Misfit Ughh...I hate Francis so much, especially after episode 6.

message 11: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

SAME!! What the heck is his problem? ;( THAT ENDING... "You can be with anyone, just not my brother."

message 12: by Misfit (new)

Misfit I. KNOW. And then he runs off to Olivia. This guy has some major issues. He never listens to anything Mary says :( And in previous episodes, he said, "I'm nothing like my father." Oh, really? You're not fooling me.

message 13: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

I know right?! I was kind of wishing that Bash would pitch him over the side of the castle...

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVE THIS SHOW :D
Rachel got me addicted

message 15: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Yay!! I got you addicted ;)

message 16: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) | 1590 comments I love this show! It's so addicting.

message 17: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Same! It's so good :)

message 18: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Rozzotto (jrozzotto) | 23 comments Wow I can't wait for Reign to return.... Mind blown!

message 19: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Same! That episode !!!!!

Courtney A.K.A The Book Addict (courtneyakathebookaddict) | 12 comments Omg I totally love this show. I got my friend into it too.

Im so Team Bash. But I did some research on the internet about Mary Queen of Scots and apparently she does eventually marry Francis. And Sebastion doesn't even exist in real life (sad face). But maybe they might stray a little from the historical events.

anway, Im so excited now after that last ep with Mary and Bash running away together. I hope Mary starts falling for him as they spend more time together. Francis can just go to hell.

and poor Hayley!!!!!!

message 21: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

I can't believe she died!! :0

message 22: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

I was so excited when they ran away together too!! January 23rd. January 23rd is the next episode! :)

Courtney A.K.A The Book Addict (courtneyakathebookaddict) | 12 comments OMG what do we have to wait so long!!!!!! *sigh*

Ikr! I hated that she died. We never really saw much of her character though. We were always more focused on Kenna, Lola and the other girl (mind blank:can't remember her name).

message 24: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

I know right!! The other girl is Greer. Yeah Aylee didn't really have much of a story... I thought she would DEVELOP a story, not just ____.

Courtney A.K.A The Book Addict (courtneyakathebookaddict) | 12 comments Ikr! Now she's _____ and we will never really find out more about her. she seemed like a relly good character, better than Kenna anyway.

message 26: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

This starts up again next week!!!!!

message 27: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) | 1590 comments Yay! Hopefully I can watch.

message 28: by Misfit (last edited Jan 17, 2014 04:21AM) (new)

Misfit I brought my friends into this show! I love it, they love it...who doesn't?

message 29: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Same! XD I got three GR friends to watch it and two friends from school to watch it XD

message 30: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

This starts up again tonight!!!!

message 31: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (darlinnik) | 1 comments DID ANYONE WRITE DOWN THE LITTLE MONOLOGUE BASH GAVE TO MARY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
OH GOD I WANT IT

message 32: by Misfit (new)

Misfit OMG, I TOTALLY FORGOT. IT'S SATURDAY. HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN???????

message 33: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

YOU FORGOT?!

message 34: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Nicole wrote: "DID ANYONE WRITE DOWN THE LITTLE MONOLOGUE BASH GAVE TO MARY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
OH GOD I WANT IT"

IT WAS SO WONDERFUL <3 Just rewatch the episode ;)

message 35: by Misfit (new)

Misfit Oh my god, yes, I FORGOT. I started watching this new show and I got so hooked to it that I totally forgot about Reign :( and after midterms...it just completely escaped my mind. The SECOND I get home, I'm watching it.

message 36: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Which show?

message 37: by Misfit (new)

Misfit Arrow :)

message 38: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

I didn't really like this latest episode...

message 39: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

The show's been renewed for next year!!