The Ultimate 1x1 Group!!! discussion

1x1 > Oleander and Teddy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 134 (134 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 2: by Oleander (new)

Oleander thanks. :p so what kinda rp Do you like?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Welcome ^^

Well, I like realistic and supernatural.(werewolves, vampire, hybrids) Also romance, friendship, drama, tragedy, hurt./comfort, angst. Oh and I can do MxM, MxM and FxF RPs ^^ What about you?

message 4: by Oleander (new)

Oleander I can do realistic and supernatural as well. I love reading mxm rps but I don't think I would be good if I did one. I enjoy romance quite a bit. could we do a f/f high school or college kinda rp? maybe one of them is a vampire

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Yeah sure ^^ We could do that. I actually have an idea that I would love to try out, though unfortunately it's realistic. Is that okay?

message 6: by Oleander (new)

Oleander yeah that's fine :) what is it?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) A, B and C are best friends, been that way since they first entered High School. They always help one another will any problem, no matter what it might be. One day however, a tragedy hits the school, one of the students hold A C hostage, B being outside of the school. B gets in through a window and sets the other students free, however the shooter finds them nearly right away. The student didn't want to hold anyone hostage and B tries to talk to the shooter, trying to get them to put the gun down. The shooter does, but one of the ones that were help hostage attacks him, causing them to accidentally shoot the gun in the process and kill B. A and C are devastated and somehow have to survive without their friend. However A can't handle it and begins to do drugs all the time and talk to people that A normally wouldn't. So C, on top of dealing with B's death, has to try and get A back to normal.

message 8: by Oleander (new)

Oleander alright that sounds really cool, though in a way without the friend being dead I'm really like A

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Awesome, I'm glad you like it ^^ You can be A if you want (: Is this going to be MxM, MxF or FxF?

message 10: by Oleander (new)

Oleander I would love to be A! I think f/f would be pretty amazing! ill make a charrie

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Oh right, sorry I remember you said you wanted FxF ^^; Okay (: I'll find some pictures for mine and then make them after you post your character ^^

message 12: by Oleander (last edited Nov 16, 2013 04:46PM) (new)

Oleander Name: Alice Summers
date of birth: January 1st
Appearance: description
family:
She was an only child
pets:
She has a black cat, Midnight

(Sorry it took me forever to find a picture, ill probably add more later but I have to disappear for a bit :( I cant wait to start rping! You can go ahead and start if you want)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( It's alright ^^ I have to go for a bit as well and finish some chores, but I'll just post my characters simply really quick and then go back to edit them later. ))

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Girl B

Name: Cassandra Moore

Nickname: Cassie, Cass

Date of Birth: December 15

Sexuality: Does not care for gender

Appearance
 photo 8770780017_b1a289ebcd_z_zps4130a868.jpg

family

Twin Brother: Cain Parkson

(view spoiler)

Pets
Cassandra has two kittens. Lucky, who is on the left, is a girl and is 4 weeks old. Oreo, who is on the right, is a boy and is 5 weeks old.
 photo stock-photo-9145395-two-small-kittens_zpsa326d157.jpg

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Girl C

Name: Annie Parkson

Nickname: Her parents call her An, Cass and Alice call her Andrew sometimes

Date of Birth: May 02

Gender: Female, but she believes that she should be a male so therefore, she is classified by many people as a transgender

Sexuality: Does not matter for her, she cares more about personality then parts

Appearance
 photo short-hair-girls-0_zpse804370f.jpg

message 16: by Oleander (new)

Oleander is my picture popping up? my phone is being a butt -_-

message 18: by Oleander (new)

Oleander ill try and Fix it laterx.x imma start the rp!

message 20: by Oleander (new)

Oleander earlier Alice's mom had yelled at her for not cleaning up after breakfast so Alice just walked out of the house not wanting to deal with it. in fact she was tired of dealing with everything in her life... she walked through the woods thinking, and thinking, losing track of time. hours went by and she finally found a clearing. she hesitated before laying down there in a small patch of grass wrapping her arms around herself. she remembered the last sleep over she had. Andrews, Cassandra, and her had walked here and camped out. she let out a sigh as tears began to fall... 'your so weak!' she yelled at herself in her head. she took a few pills from her pocket and popped them into her mouth swallowing them dry

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( I actually sort of wanted to start before the shooting happened, like the day it happens. ))

message 22: by Oleander (new)

Oleander ((ohhh xp okay then you can start))

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( Could you start actually? I have to go and do something really quickly. Just start like...with everyone at lunch. ))

message 24: by Oleander (new)

Oleander Alice smiled happily as she sat down at their usually spot at the lunch table. Annie and Cassandra were already seated there waiting for her. "Sorry I took so long guys." she said a smile on her face "That lady would not let me get another pack of hot sauce. They don't understand how disgusting this so called food is. Its like his government dumped a bunch of artificial crap in a bowl and mixed it together to make it. Its nice to know how considerate they are!" she said. Almost every day she collected hot sauce from her friends to coat her food with it. she ate hot sauce on just about everything, especially at school.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Cassandra smiled up at Alice as she made her way over, chewing her food and swallowing it before she spoke.
" This is why I bring my own food. I have no idea how you guys can possibly stomach that garbage," she said, shivering just thinking about it. Add that on top of the the fact that she was a vegetarian. The school didn't really have organic food she could eat.

Annie shrugged and tossed her sauce over at Alice, smiling at her.
" i just eat what is slightly good looking at them eat the peanuts, slim jim, juice and candy bar that I bring everyday," she replied, taking a bit of the pineapples on her tray, smiling at her friend gently.

message 26: by Oleander (new)

Oleander "You're like a cute little bunny rabbit!" Alice joked with Cassandra. She proceeded to open the hot sauce packet and poured it over the dried out piece of chicken they had given her "Thanks" she said to Annie with a smile and started to poke at her food with a plastic fork "Do you guys want to hang at my house after school?" she asked

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Cassandra looked over at Alice and glared at her jokingly, shaking her head afterwards and taking a small sip from the juice that she brought.
" I wouldn't mind coming over," she replied, smiling at Alice, then glanced at Annie.

Annie was just about to put in a mouthful of her fruit when asked the question, look in between her friends before she put the food into her mouth.
" Sure, why not," she replied with a mouthful of food and she began to chew afterwards.

message 28: by Oleander (new)

Oleander "alright, that's epic" she said and then started to eat her hot sauce covered food, luckily the hot sauce completely masked the taste of the food she ate.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Cassandra chuckled softly at Annie, taking a bit of the peanut butter sandwich that she brought.
" Any ideas of what we could do when we come over?" she asks Alice, looking over at her.

Annie finished chewing her food, taking a sip out of the milk, frowning and then putting it down with a face of disgust.

message 30: by Oleander (new)

Oleander she paused her eating so she could answer her question "Well... I don't know. my parents are working night shift so they won't be home til morning" she said and then looked at annie's disgusted face. "You look like you just tasted a decomposing animal" Alice commented

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Cassandra frowned at Alice's comment, but she couldn't stop herself from chuckling softly and looking over at Annie.

Annie held out her milk to Alice.
" Do you want to taste it?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

message 32: by Oleander (new)

Oleander Alice dug into her bag and whipped out a two liter bottle of mountain dew, waving it in front of her "No thanks!" she said with a smug smile as she opened up her soda and took a sip. "you guys want some?" she asked

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Cassandra chuckled softly, rolling her eyes and shook her head.
" No, I'm fine thank you very much," she said, waving her carrots in front of Alice's face before reaching into the bag and taking a bit of one of them.

Annie shook her head, throwing away the milk. I have my juice," she replied, trowing away the rest of her tray and got out her juice, slim jim, peanuts, and snickers bar.

message 34: by Oleander (new)

Oleander "I know... you are just plotting all of our deaths... well I tell you one thing... WE AREN'T GONNA LET YOU RAISE AN ARMY OF VEGETABLES!!!" she said with Much enthusiasm and a bright smile on her face. she drank some mountain dew

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Cassandra looked over at her, chewing her food.
" Meeehh!" she said to her before continuing to chew her food.

Annie laughed at Cassandra, taking a sip of her sip after she got it open.

message 36: by Oleander (new)

Oleander Alice giggled a little and then capped her soda once again. she got up and threw away the rest of her food.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Cassandra smiled at her two friends, finishing chewing her carrot before she took another one into her mouth, happily eating.

Annie opened up her slim jim, taking a bit.
" Sorry for eating meat in from of you Cassie," she apologized to her friend. She always did that for some reason.

Cassandra just waved her hand, smiling at her.
" No problem," she replied.

message 38: by Oleander (new)

Oleander Alice overheard Annie apologize ans shook her head "you are assuming that it is even real meat in the first place. There are so many preservatives in that there's barely any real meat to that at all!" she exclaimed as she sat back down.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( Last post. I'm going to sleep ))

" Still...There's some in there!" Annie replied, taking another bit of it and sitting back in her seat.

Cassandra rolled her eyes, but she was smiling, and took a sip of her juice.

message 40: by Oleander (new)

Oleander ((can't wait til tomorrow!))
"That's what they all say" Alice said and shook her head slightly. she then leaned forward staring at Cassandra as if something were on her face, she remained unblinking.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Cassandra looked over at Alice when she stared at her, not blinking either.
" If you don't move away from my face in the next 5 seconds, I am going to kiss you," she warned her friend.

" She will actually do it! I know from experience...," Annie chimed it, taking another bit of her food.

message 42: by Oleander (new)

Oleander a smile hinted at the corner of her lips but kept a mostly straight face as she continued to stare, she had actually always had a crush on Cassandra

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Cassandra waited for 5 seconds before she leaned forward and gently kissed Alice on the lips, pulling back after a moment.
" I warned you," she told her.

message 44: by Oleander (new)

Oleander Alice had a mind blown kind of look on her face as she sat back in her seat

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Cassandra noticed the look at her face and smirked.
" Hehe," she teased her, taking a sip of her juice.

" She tried to warn you," Annie said to Alice, finishing off her slim jim, throwing the wrapper away in the garbage after.

message 46: by Oleander (new)

Oleander "meep" Alice said in return and them looked at both of them "you people are quite strange" she said and then she stood up to go to them bathroom alone

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) " Your just now figuring that out?!" Annie asked her as she got up, looking at Cassandra and giggling once Alice left the cafeteria.

Cassandra looked back at Annie, chuckling softly as well and taking a sip of her juice.

message 48: by Oleander (new)

Oleander ((when is the shooting thing going to happen? or were you planning on having it not be for awhile.))
Alice sighed happily as she walked out of the cafeteria and to the bathroom and she began to skip happily down the hallway

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( I planning on it happening either today, after school. Maybe Annie and Alice would get held up with their counselor, as well as a few other students and then that's when it happens. Or maybe it could happen tomorrow, whichever you think is better. If if were to happen tomorrow, then I was thinking that maybe something could happen between Cassandra and Alice that could maybe make Cassandra slightly scared or angry with her, so when she comes to help them the next day, then it would be shocking. ))

" So, when are you going to let her know that you like her?" Annie asked Cassandra then, smiling at her friend.

Cassandra looked at Annie and shrugged, a bit of a blush appearing on her face.
" I don't know...," she replied, sighing softly and sipping her juice.

message 50: by Oleander (new)

Oleander ((alright, cool. sounds good))
Alice looked in the mirror, making sure her make up was fine and adjusted her shirt. she sighed and then walked aimlessly through the hall

« previous 1 3