Uglies (Uglies, #1) Uglies discussion

What do you think of the Personality Changes?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kate Tally Changes so much. In book 1 she wants to become pretty, but I still like her. Then in book 2 somehow when she became pretty, that was shocking, but I was happy when she became normal. But then in Specials, I was shocked. A Special? Tally Youngblood? Really?

message 2: by Dash of (last edited Nov 19, 2013 01:46PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dash of  Sunshine ♥Kate (Sandfeather) ♥ wrote: "Tally Changes so much. In book 1 she wants to become pretty, but I still like her. Then in book 2 somehow when she became pretty, that was shocking, but I was happy when she became normal. But then..."

i think it makes her cooler. she toughens up. but becomes what she never wanted to be. like, in the enemies shoes for a change.
i wonder if she didnt knw about the change, would she see it in other people?

Ilana i think that she's pretty good at adapting to everything that's been done to her since most of it was without her consent and out of her control. you definitely see her grow up throughout the change from ugly to pretty and pretty to special...so i think that in some cases, maybe not such a bad thing.

just read extra and you'll see even more. that sense i'm not sure that it was for the best, but i see the motivation.

Kate I haven't read that one yet, i'm almost done with Specials.