Crooked Cat Authors & Readers discussion

HI

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diana (new)

Diana Febry (dianaj) | 3 comments Hi, I hope I'm saying Hi in the right place?
I am a writer, but not with Crooked Cat, but I might want to be in the future - if they'd have me.
I also review books, if anyone is interested. I prefer crime mysteries but I also enjoy historical, humour and anything odd that makes me think.
I look forward to getting to know some of you.

message 2: by Tina (new)

Tina (katerinab) | 1 comments Hello Diana nice to see you here :)

message 3: by Maggie (new)

Maggie Secara (maggiros) Hi, Diana! I'm a Crooked Cat author who is always looking for reviews. How do you feel about clever historical fantasy? :)

message 4: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Sharp | 1 comments Hello Diana. I'm also an author with Crooked Cat. My first novel was published during the summer.

message 5: by Diana (new)

Diana Febry (dianaj) | 3 comments Tina wrote: "Hello Diana nice to see you here :)"

Nice to be here!

message 6: by Diana (new)

Diana Febry (dianaj) | 3 comments Kathy wrote: "Hello Diana. I'm also an author with Crooked Cat. My first novel was published during the summer."

Congratulations. Isn't it an amazing experience? I was quite shocked at how one second I was so excited I wanted to run wild shouting I've been published and the next I was terrified and wanted to hide behind a very big rock because people were actually going to read it.

message 7: by Maggie (new)

Maggie Secara (maggiros) Diana, you should have a PM from me on your Facebook author page.

message 8: by Michela (new)

Michela O'Brien Hello and welcome :)

message 9: by Skander (new)

Skander Lafif | 1 comments Hello Diana,

Welcome to the group!

message 10: by Helen J (new)

Helen J Rolfe (helenjrolfe) | 1 comments Hi Diana and welcome to the group :-)
I'm a Crooked Cat author, or at least I will be in 2015 when my debut novel, 'The Friendship Tree' is published.
Look forward to hearing more from you :-)
Helen.