Dorms > Perry and Dasha's Dorm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 182 (182 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Awesome

message 3: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Perry took out her keys and unlocked the dorm room. "Come in."

message 4: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 2919 comments Damien followed her to her dorm with a small smile. He nodded and walked inside, looking around. "Nice room."

message 5: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "Isn't it?" Perry smirked. "Hungry? Thirsty?" She asked, kneeling Down at the mini fridge.

message 6: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((Gtg sorry)

message 7: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 2919 comments ((It's alright. Have a good Thanksgiving!))

Damien went over to the bed he assumed was hers and sat down. Luckily it was hers. He looked thoughtful and sighed. "Something to drink would be nice."

message 8: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "What? Coke? Cherry coke? Water? Juice?" Perry offered. She pulled out her own can of cherry coke out.

message 9: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 2919 comments "Hmmm....." Damien sighed softly and looked thoughtful. "I think I'll just take a regular coke, please."

message 10: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Perry tossed him a can. She opened hers and took a sip. "So." She said.

message 11: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 2919 comments Damien caught the can and waited a moment to open it, so it wouldn't explode all over him. He looked up at her and smiled. "So?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

message 12: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "How's your family?"

message 13: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 2919 comments "They're good." Damien replied with a small nod and a bright smile. He got up an dgrabbed her hand, pulling her over to sit next to him on the bed.

message 14: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Perry sat criss-cross on the bed. "That's good to hear." She lowered her voice. "If you don't mind me asking...what happened to your biological parents?"

message 15: by Mysti (last edited Nov 28, 2013 05:06PM) (new)

Mysti  | 2919 comments Damien wrapped an arm around her waist and took a sip of his coke. He sighed softly and shook his head. "I lost my mom to cancer when I was 3. A year later my dad just up and left me."

message 16: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Perry lay her head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry." She murmured. "Well at least you have a loving family now. Right?"

message 17: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 2919 comments Damien kissed the top of her head and nodded with a smile. "Yes. That's a good thing. A very large, loving family."

message 18: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "I want a big family," Perry whined. She laughed.

message 19: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 2919 comments Damien laughed softly. "Well....I can't help with that. But would you like to meet mine one of these days?"

message 20: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "I'd love to!" Perry said, her eyes wide with excitement. "Oh that would be lovely."

message 21: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 2919 comments Damien couldn't help but laugh at her sudden excitment. "Okay. Great. How about tomorrow?"

message 22: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "That's not enough time! I have to get my hair done and my nails. And oh buy a new outfit." Perry went over everything. This had to be perfect

message 23: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 2919 comments Damien laughed softly and cut her off by kissing her softly. "Perry!" He exclaimed after a moment. "You're perfect just the way you are."

message 24: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Perry blushed as she answered. "You're my boyfriend. It's your job to say that." She laughed.

message 25: by Mysti (last edited Nov 29, 2013 12:07AM) (new)

Mysti  | 2919 comments Damien shook his head and laughed. "No. My family will want to see you. The way you are. Not what you want them to see." He whispered, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

message 26: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Perry shivered slightly. "Okay then. Should I introduce myself as Lisette or Perry in that case?"

message 27: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 2919 comments Damien looked thoughtful. "Hmm....probably both, actually. Tell them your actual name, but then what you prefer to be called."

message 28: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "Okay. That settles that. Oh my gosh I'm so excited! I mean this will be so fun." She said. She kissed him softly on his lip.

message 29: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 2919 comments "I can tell! You're basically bouncing off of the walls!" Damien replied with a grin. He happily kissed her back and sighed in content.

message 30: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Perry grinned. "I would let you meet my family but I doubt you have time to go to England."

message 31: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 2919 comments "Hmm....maybe over a break in school. Like over Christmas break. Or spring. Or summer." Damien repied with a shrug, quickly kissing her nose.

message 32: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "Winter break would be best. I love traveling in the winter and England is lovely in the winter time." Perry shrugged. She sat back down on the bed and smiled up at him

message 33: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 2919 comments "Then winter break it is!" Damien exclaimed, getting all excited. "Plus I've always wanted to visit England. And since it's so beautiful in the winter, that will be the best time to go!"

message 34: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "Winter time is always the best. Oh and we can go shopping in London. I mean you probably won't wanna but I'll drag you along anyway." Perry said, planning it all in her head

message 35: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((Hallo?))

message 36: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 2919 comments Damien laughed and rolled his eyes. He scoffed softly. "Whatever. You can drag me around and then I can get souvenirs for my family!"

message 37: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "You'll love London. It's amazing. Oh and you can meet my cat."

message 38: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 2919 comments "I'm sure I will love London." Damien nodded in agreement. "Ooh! You have a cat!"

message 39: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "Yeah. Her name is Coco. She's adorable. You will love her."

message 40: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 2919 comments Damien nodded and smiled. "I'm sure I will. I really love cats. Well.....any animal, really...but still..."

message 41: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "It's good to be an animal lover. I mean I'm also a vegetarian...when I want to be."

message 42: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 2919 comments Damien's eyes widened in shock. "A vegetarian! How could you possibly do that!" He gasped and put his hand over his mouth.

message 43: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "It's a talent. I just have self control," she smiled. "I mean I'll eat meat once in a while just to get my protein up."

message 44: by Mysti (last edited Nov 30, 2013 09:09AM) (new)

Mysti  | 2919 comments "Self control?!" Damien scoffed. "Oh please. You're just torturing yourself!" He put his hand on her cheeks and looked in her eyes. "How could you do that to yourself?"

message 45: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Perry laughed. "It's not self harm, darling," she said. "Besides. Some people are vegans."

message 46: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 2919 comments Damien shook his head and let go of her face. "It's basically self harm. I don't know how you could possibly do that."

message 47: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "Relax Damian," she smiled. "For gosh sake. I love animals so much I'm not going to eat them.

message 48: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 2919 comments "But sometimes the animals want to be eaten!" Damien exclaimed, sounding exasperated.

message 49: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "What? Because the other animals weren't nice to them?" Perry asked raising an eyebrow

message 50: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 2919 comments "No! Because they want us to survive and enjoy their yummy taste!" Damien shook his head and huffed. "Whatever. I give up."

« previous 1 3 4