Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Urgent Need for Beta Readers . . . Erotic Fiction

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 16, 2013 05:32PM) (new)

Hello! I'm a rather prolific sex blogger. Now I've decided to turn my energy toward fiction.

My interest in writing about lust, love, sex, and power comes from the psychological toll those things take on the men and women who engage in them (i.e. all of us).

The novel is called _Trouble_ and has two main protagonists who are involved in a casual sexual relationship. The thing is, sex tends to complicate things, and that is definitely the case for Lily and Clay.

I have an outline for the entire novella and 12+ chapters written out of 15. I'm not stuck exactly, but it would be nice to see what readers think so far.

Please post your email here (or you can email me), and I'll send you an invitation to the page. Thank you.

message 2: by Cat (new)

Cat (catq) | 4 comments I would be interested in reading and giving you feedback. I am in the middle of another longer novel. It might take a week or so to start...

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

That may work well. I hope to have a completed first draft by then. If you send me your email, I'll get you into the system.

Thanks, Cathy! I really appreciate it.

Julie

message 4: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 38 comments If you are looking for another beta reader I would be interested my email is mrsnaranjo@yahoo.com

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome! Thanks, Natalie. I will have Wordpress send you an invitation. The URL is: http://midlifewhatnot.wordpress.com

Once you receive the invitation you can sign in.

Julie

message 6: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 38 comments Ok thanks

message 7: by Cat (new)

Cat (catq) | 4 comments Julie wrote: "That may work well. I hope to have a completed first draft by then. If you send me your email, I'll get you into the system.

Julie"

Julie wrote: "That may work well. I hope to have a completed first draft by then. If you send me your email, I'll get you into the system.

Julie"

Julie,
I'm sorry I haven't checked back in please contact me at cq1@quenzer.net
Thanks!
Cat

message 8: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (moondancing) | 125 comments I'm interested in reading for you...
modenwoman1970@gmail.com