Black Butler discussion

Grim Reapers > Cinamadic Records Libary

Comments Showing 1-50 of 76 (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Nova (new)

Nova Laurinaitis | 72 comments William frowned. He was sure he'd left the cinematic records he was reading were right there.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 164 comments Allen walker was sleeping in the cinamadic library. he'd stayed up all night sorting out his latest records that he had 'reaped'.

message 3: by Nova (new)

Nova Laurinaitis | 72 comments William's eyes landed on Allen and he hit him unceremoniously with his hedge clippers. "You have places to sleep. This is not one of them," he said coldly.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 164 comments Allen startled awake with a yelp. He bowed his head a few times "s-sorry". He rubbed the back of his head guilitly laughing like hehe (ya know in anime how they laugh like: hehehe with a big drop down their heads? that's what i'm imagining). Allen shook himself awake. "Is there anything you what me to do kind (view spoiler) sir?" allen asked him, grinning

message 5: by Nova (new)

Nova Laurinaitis | 72 comments "I can't find any of the recent Cinematic records for Mr. Sutcliffe," the brunette started. He had a bad feeling about this. "Find them."

message 6: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 221 comments After Rita's encounter with the strange woman from earlier she came to check on her fellow Reapers. She found some faces she didn't recognize.

"Hm? Hello. What seems to be going on over here?" She questioned.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 164 comments Allen bowed his head a few times
'yes, of course! right away!' tgen allen remembered and laughed nervously, turning to will
"a-actually... grelle told me to tell you
..that he was takeing a vacation!!!" allen walker winced, wateing for the grim reaper's reacrion

message 8: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 221 comments Rita leaned to left with her right foot tapping as she placed her left hand on her hip. She tapped her newly lit cigarette to let the ashes fall the took another drag. Clearly disliking the fact her question was completely ignored. 'I should've just gone to drink' she thought annoyed slightly.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 164 comments (sorry i inored u i just dunnow what to say to her)

message 10: by Nova (new)

Nova Laurinaitis | 72 comments "What?" William said coldly, although he wasn't that surprised. He turned his head slightly so he could see Rita. "Reaper Rita, what brings you here?" he asked.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 164 comments Allen laughed nervously again, glad that will had the distraction of the other girl.

message 12: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 221 comments ((Lol no its's all good it fits with her character totally!!! :D))

Rita raised an eyebrow towards Allen then rolled her eyes and replied to William.

"Well I came to check on some... things... It has been such a bizarre night..." Rita thought back on tonight's meeting with the strange woman and the sight of the man. "Anyway why are you here?"

message 13: by Nova (new)

Nova Laurinaitis | 72 comments "Reaper Sutcliffe is...taking leave," William replied, the disapproval in his voice obvious. He adjusted his glasses slightly and stood up straighter.

message 14: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 221 comments "Oh... That's sad." Rita frowned but perked back up ," So what seems to be the issue here though?"

message 15: by Nova (new)

Nova Laurinaitis | 72 comments "He didn't collect the souls he was supposed to because of his absence. I think I shall have to do it myself." Oh well, if you want something done right then do it yourself, William thought.

message 16: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 221 comments Rita scrunched up her nose for moment then asked," Would you like some assistance in collecting them?" she cheeks became flushed for a moment.

message 18: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 221 comments ((Lol I saw! :D ))

message 19: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 221 comments Rita thought to herself for a bit more 'Well... I still need at least one drink...'

"Well I know how men are if you wish for my assistance I'll be around town or in a bar..." she waved as she left the two reapers to their work.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 159 comments Blue slowly entered the library, she was new to the town but she was already somewhat feared, didn't surprise her though. Even in her old town she was feared. She slowly headed over and sat at the table, hopeing for some piece and quiet for once.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 164 comments allen was pretending to look through some records, trying to get out of the atteniton of will. He DID know were grelle was but grelle would kill him! yet again...will....

message 22: by Nova (new)

Nova Laurinaitis | 72 comments William looked up as Blue walked in. He'd been lost in thought, a particularly nice daydream about being able to kill Grell. He sighed to himself and looked up at Allen, raising an eyebrow just slightly.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 164 comments Allen smiled at wil innocently, failing of course. he quickly rushed about the library trying to seem busy.

message 24: by Nova (new)

Nova Laurinaitis | 72 comments "Allen..." he said, a hint of warning slipping into his tone of voice as he adjusted his glasses with his hedge trimmers.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 164 comments Allen almost dropped the record he had been holding. he quickly put it back and walk to will nervously "w-well if if i tell you ... grelle would kill me!!"

message 26: by Nova (new)

Nova Laurinaitis | 72 comments "You're more scared of Grelle than you are of me? Not to mention the whole Reaper society?" Quick as a whip, he swung the hedge clippers as Allen to hit him on the head.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 164 comments Allen yelped and jumped back but he still got clipped in the head by the hedge clippers. "s-sorry, no!! ill tell you ill tell you!!" he rubbed his head where a bump was forming. "he is at the devil's tavern!!!!!!!!!" He winced, hopeing that he would be spared from any further panishment.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 159 comments Blue glanced over at the men who kept talking, but for once she decided not to say anything and instead her red eyes darted to the glass door. She hasnt slept in days so her mind was a little foggy and she wasnt paying attention much, but since her ears were highly alert, the voices of others was killing her, but she knew she wouldnt live in the shadows in a world alone forever.

message 29: by Nova (new)

Nova Laurinaitis | 72 comments William's face became expressionless once again, which was probably more frightening than normal. "I see. I suppose...I shall have to pay him a visit." However, he didn't move an inch, frowning slightly.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 164 comments Allen bit his lip. He had to warn grelle of his immanent death. Allen made an attempt to run but accidently ran into.Blue, falling to the floor. "s-sorry"

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 159 comments Blue blinked lightly, looking at the man as she goes to snap before blinking down at him, sighing irritatedly,"you alright?"

((she might be a bitch at first cause she has trust issues so sorry if she acts mean lol ill try to tile it down if it gets too harsh))

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 164 comments (XD tis cool)

Allen nodded standing up and dusting off his arse (pfft) "i am sooooo sorry!!!"

message 33: by Nova (new)

Nova Laurinaitis | 72 comments William stalked past them, ignoring the both of them as he headed away.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 159 comments ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ~ away in ....lost track wrote: "(XD tis cool)

Allen nodded standing up and dusting off his arse (pfft) "i am sooooo sorry!!!""

(lol thanks)

Blue sighed irritatedly, uttering out,"its ok.. it didnt hurt.." truth was, she was too tired to argue with anyone right now.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 164 comments Allen's eyes folowed will until he went out of sigjt, a gromace on his face but wipped his head back to the girl. "are you sure? nothing's wring?"

message 36: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Dec 05, 2013 07:34AM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 159 comments Blue sighs,"yes im.. used to it anyways.. you learn to numb out any pain that you have.." She glanced at Will as he passed as if she got a sense that Allen wanted to follow before she looked at Allen, whispering,"ill be.. fine.."

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 164 comments Allen frowned at her. "what do you mean? what's happened?" he asked, grelle forgetten

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 159 comments She shakes her head, forceing a smile,"i-i dont want to bother you.." Even though it was fake, her smile somewhat brightened the room for a grim reaper. "its just.. been a long day i suppose.." She knew that when ever she told people, even strangers, they always thought different of her then what she really is.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 164 comments Allen smiled lightly at her. "that's too bad, want to graba cup of coffee?"

message 40: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 221 comments Rita walked in with Nagato. Still sighing at the fact of what just happened to her she pulled out another cigarette and lit it, taking a long drag to calm her nerves, whether it was out of irritation or anxiety she couldn't tell anymore.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 313 comments Mod
Nakato walked in right behind Rita. He could smell it when the girl took out a cigarette.

message 42: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 221 comments Her hands were shaky still recalling the thoughts of Drocell.

"Ugh... So where should we start..." she said as she finished the cigarette fairly quickly scuffing it out on the bottom of her boots.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 159 comments ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ~ away in ....lost track wrote: "Allen smiled lightly at her. "that's too bad, want to graba cup of coffee?""

Blue blinks before smileing, giving a small nod,"sure that sounds great"

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 313 comments Mod
Raven wrote: "Her hands were shaky still recalling the thoughts of Drocell.

"Ugh... So where should we start..." she said as she finished the cigarette fairly quickly scuffing it out on the bottom of her boots."

"Try under the 'D's"

message 45: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 221 comments She touched the records looking around and searching ," Hmm... Oh hey I think this is it!" she pulled out a folder with the top saying "Drocell- Deceased" Rita hurried to a table and sat down opening the folder.

Nakato followed right behind her, "You see anything?" He asked her as he sat down right beside her.

message 47: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 221 comments She sighed ," it's all the stuff we already know... And wow... He's trapped so many young girl..." She shuddered when she thought she almost got turned into one if not for his injury.

"So there is nothing new about him?" He asked curiously.

message 49: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 221 comments "There's nothing new..." Rita got up and checked threw more of the vast folders and picked one up dropping it on the table, as she sat down.

"This folder has the reports of missing girls from London from our catalog of people... Since we do regulate the time of people's deaths..." Rita explained

Nakato took a file; he used his senses to read the information. "I think he did this recently."

« previous 1