One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Asha and Bonnie [the second]

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments So is it ok if we do number 3?

message 2: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments Hey would you mind if i be the girl in this one? If you want to be though i'm happy to play the guy.

message 3: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments Thanks so carries?

message 4: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments Name: Aubree Sapphire Langford
Appearance:
Img src="http://data1.whicdn.com/images/482205..."

Personality: Aubree is shy and quiet. She doesn't know how to stand up for herself or voice her opinion. She is loving and caring and will always put others in front of her.

History: Aubree comes from quite a wealthy family and her parents arranged her marriage. Her fiancé is controlling and a pervert. He doesn't care anything for her or her feelings he only cares about her body and what his friends think of her.

message 5: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments ...

message 6: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments ((Sure))

Aubree sat in her favourite downtown cafe. Her fiancé, Malcolm was off on a business trip for the week and she was looking forward to the little bit of freedom she would get.

message 7: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments She smiled up at the waiter "could i please have a coffee and a blueberry cupcake?" She asked him kindly.

message 8: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments "Thanks" she said with a smile, picking up her book and starting to read it.

message 9: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments She tried to read her book but couldn't stop thinking about Malcolm and how he hated it when she came to little cafes like this. He believe she should be going to proper barristers where the coffee was much better.

message 10: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments He caught her by surprise "oh um... Thank you..." She said, shutting her book and putting it down on the table hurriedly, and spilling over her coffee. "Oh my gosh" she said quickly standing up to stop it from spilling on her.

message 11: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments Aubree nodded, smiling at him shyly "yeah i'm fine. I'm sorry that was really clumsy of me" she said, taking the napkins and wiping the mess up

message 12: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments She sighed sitting back down at the table and picking at her blueberry muffin.

message 13: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments Aubree buried her head in her book again, her face turning pink. Malcolm was always saying how clumsy she was, and she guessed he was right.

message 14: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments She sat there reading for about half an hour, bot realising that time had gone so fast.