DumbleDORKS discussion

Marvel Universe > Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 65 (65 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by johanna, Marchioness Hobbit (new)

johanna (johannad_m) | 7675 comments Coming soon. Early next year, right?

message 2: by L.Y. (new)

L.Y. Levand (lylevand) | 1907 comments ...they're doing another one? :O How did I not know this?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I can't wait! Fingers crossed that it'll be good. Please. Please.

message 4: by johanna, Marchioness Hobbit (new)

johanna (johannad_m) | 7675 comments Oh, come on, did you see that trailer? It's going to be amazing. No doubt.
Here, L.Y. -- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1843866/?... Watch the trailer. I just . . . *fangirl squee*

You're a Cap fan, too? :D

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Are you talking to me or L.Y.? Either way, of COURSE I'm a Cap fan. Who isn't?

message 6: by L.Y. (new)

L.Y. Levand (lylevand) | 1907 comments Johanna ღ♣✽Hobbit & Proud✽♣ღ wrote: "Oh, come on, did you see that trailer? It's going to be amazing. No doubt.
Here, L.Y. -- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1843866/?... Watch the trailer. I just . . . *fangirl squee*

You're a..."

...whoa. That looks interesting. I wonder if my dad knows about this? He'll be thrilled! xD Maybe he'll even want to see it in theaters, which would be awesome. :D

message 7: by johanna, Marchioness Hobbit (new)

johanna (johannad_m) | 7675 comments Tessa Vakarian, Queen of the Final Frontier wrote: "Are you talking to me or L.Y.? Either way, of COURSE I'm a Cap fan. Who isn't?"

*cough* I could actually name a few, but anyway.

@L.Y. Your dad is a Marvel fan? :D And a Cap fan? Awesomeness. My brother and I towed our whole family along to watch The Avengers, and we're mostly all Marvel fans, but not that big.

I definitely want to see it in theatres. Hopefully. :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

That's really sad, actually. They're missing out. But hey, more Cap for me and you ;)

message 9: by johanna, Marchioness Hobbit (new)

johanna (johannad_m) | 7675 comments Ehehe. Agreed.

message 10: by L.Y. (new)

L.Y. Levand (lylevand) | 1907 comments Johanna ღ♣✽Hobbit & Proud✽♣ღ wrote: "Tessa Vakarian, Queen of the Final Frontier wrote: "Are you talking to me or L.Y.? Either way, of COURSE I'm a Cap fan. Who isn't?"

*cough* I could actually name a few, but anyway.

@L.Y. Your da..."

Yes, he is, lol. He wanted to see all the the Marvel movies. I think we own a bunch of them, too. But I think he's the only one that likes them all. My mom and I both like Captain America best. ^-^

Your whole family? That's awesome! Did you take over the theater? That's what happens when I drag my whole family. xD

message 11: by johanna, Marchioness Hobbit (new)

johanna (johannad_m) | 7675 comments Eheheh. Nah, my family isn't that big. Just my parents and I, and my two older siblings.
I'm thinking of buying Thor, Thor: The Dark World, and The Avengers. And maybe Captain America: The First Avenger. But we currently don't own any Marvel DVDs, and it's very sad.

message 12: by L.Y. (new)

L.Y. Levand (lylevand) | 1907 comments Johanna ღ♣✽Hobbit & Proud✽♣ღ wrote: "Eheheh. Nah, my family isn't that big. Just my parents and I, and my two older siblings.
I'm thinking of buying Thor, Thor: The Dark World, and The Avengers. And maybe Captain America: The First ..."

You should definitely get them. It's not right that you should like them so much and then not be able to enjoy them at home! D:

message 13: by Elysia (new)

Elysia (elysia_rae) I'm thrilled they're doing another one! I can't wait till it comes out. :D

message 14: by johanna, Marchioness Hobbit (last edited Nov 30, 2013 05:48PM) (new)

johanna (johannad_m) | 7675 comments (view spoiler)

Roman's message ^
I just put it in spoiler tabs, Roman, because that's quite a bit spoiler. Next time you post a spoiler, use the spoiler html under "(some html is ok)".

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 62 comments what bucky is alive but he like...died.
WOW!!! shocker
but how would he be alive he would be like 100 years old unless someone smart froze his aging process or something
mmmm...

message 16: by Doctor Who Fan (new)

Doctor Who Fan I♥♥DW | 389 comments *whisper* it's getting closer...

message 17: by johanna, Marchioness Hobbit (new)

johanna (johannad_m) | 7675 comments AH'M WATCHING IT TONIGHT.

message 18: by johanna, Marchioness Hobbit (new)

johanna (johannad_m) | 7675 comments I WATCHED IT.
*melts into a puddle of fangirl*

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

>.< I WANT TO SEE IT SO BAD!!!

message 20: by johanna, Marchioness Hobbit (new)

johanna (johannad_m) | 7675 comments ASDFGJKL;

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

>.<

message 22: by Anna (new)

Anna M. Watson | 98 comments GOING TOMORROW! :D :D

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

GAH I WANT TO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 24: by Doctor Who Fan (new)

Doctor Who Fan I♥♥DW | 389 comments I NEED TO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

SO DO I!!! I'M GONNA TRY AND GET MY BOYFRIEND TO TAKE ME!

message 26: by Anna (new)

Anna M. Watson | 98 comments Well, that was amazing. Just sayin'.

:)

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

>.< still haven't seen it.........

message 28: by Monica (new)

Monica Omg I just came back from seeing it and asdfghjkl; Don't worry guys, there's a sufficient number of good quality close ups of his arms and his butt xDD And remember to stay for the whole credits cause there are two stingers!! (view spoiler)

message 29: by Anna (new)

Anna M. Watson | 98 comments (view spoiler)

message 30: by Monica (new)

Monica (view spoiler)

message 31: by Anna (new)

message 32: by johanna, Marchioness Hobbit (new)

johanna (johannad_m) | 7675 comments (view spoiler)

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I'M SO ENVIOUS!!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

message 34: by Anna (new)

message 35: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) | 12768 comments TE BEAUTY!!!

But my Grandpa made me leave before the second credits scene! He didn't believe me when I said there was 2...

message 36: by Anna (last edited Apr 06, 2014 10:47AM) (new)

Anna M. Watson | 98 comments Not like you won't see the movie again though, eh Mel? ;) You'll be able to watch it next time!

message 37: by Monica (new)

Monica (view spoiler)

message 38: by kenna (new)

kenna This movie was so good! But it was a little too intense for me. I liked The Avengers more because there was the perfect amount of humor and battle scenes. And I don't like the fact that (in the movie, of course) they were killing real people while in The Avengers it was just aliens. I don't know why, but it made me feel a little better about the violence. :D

message 39: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) | 12768 comments @Anna. True, very true ;)

message 40: by kenna (new)

kenna Hey, Mel! It's Kenna... But you probably don't remember me... >.<

message 41: by Anna (new)

Anna M. Watson | 98 comments @Agent, (view spoiler)

message 42: by Anna (new)

Anna M. Watson | 98 comments @McKenna, I agree, it was pretty violent, but it was just intense all around. And it was like, wreck ALL the cars!

message 43: by johanna, Marchioness Hobbit (new)

johanna (johannad_m) | 7675 comments Agreed. One too many fight scenes, but the rest was asdfghjk.

message 44: by Anna (new)

Anna M. Watson | 98 comments I'm not sure it was quite as bad for car wrecking as Man of Steel, but it has got to be pretty close...

message 45: by Michelle Von (new)

Michelle Von  (twinklingstarlight) I think I'm the only person who hasn't seen it by now :''-C

message 46: by johanna, Marchioness Hobbit (new)

johanna (johannad_m) | 7675 comments You're not, Michelle. :) Half of my friends haven't seen it either.

message 47: by Michelle Von (new)

Michelle Von  (twinklingstarlight) I feel a little better now! ;-)

message 48: by Doctor Who Fan (new)

Doctor Who Fan I♥♥DW | 389 comments Michelle E. wrote: "I think I'm the only person who hasn't seen it by now :''-C"

My friends and I are waiting until the fourteenth b/c its my friends b-day, and we are going for her.

message 49: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) | 12768 comments KENNA!!!! OHMYGOSH ITS KENNA!!!!! YOURE BACK!!! I WAS SO CONFUSED AND SAD WHEN YOU LEFT AND KENNA!!!!

message 50: by Ilona (new)

Ilona | 7 comments Captain America and the winter soldier is Amaziiiiing!!!!! :D :D tbh i think i enjoyed better than Avengers (and Avengers was already so amazing)

« previous 1