DumbleDORKS discussion

Marvel Universe > Iron Man 3

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by johanna, Marchioness Hobbit (new)

johanna (johannad_m) | 7675 comments The Iron Man movies don't exactly have very original titles . . .

message 2: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) BEST MOVIE OF 2K13. I'VE SAID IT A MILLION TIMES AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO SAY IT AGAIN.

message 3: by johanna, Marchioness Hobbit (new)

johanna (johannad_m) | 7675 comments Haven't watched it yet! I must watch it . . . someday.

message 4: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) | 12768 comments I love iron man!!!

message 5: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) He is just so perf.

message 6: by johanna, Marchioness Hobbit (new)

johanna (johannad_m) | 7675 comments ~Shrishti~ wrote: "He is just so perf."

Pffft. Not as much as Cap

message 7: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) I hate to say this. People hate me for saying this. But I just. I DON'T LIKE CAPTAIN AMERICA.

message 8: by johanna, Marchioness Hobbit (new)

johanna (johannad_m) | 7675 comments *stares*
*Hulk smashes you*

message 9: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) Nah, Hulk loves me.

message 10: by johanna, Marchioness Hobbit (new)

johanna (johannad_m) | 7675 comments *freezes your heart with Loki's spear*
*grinds you to pulp with Thor's hammer*

Seriously, though . . .

Why? D:

message 11: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) I have a heart made of cold stone, darling.
Ouch. Thor's hammer would hurt.
That's the thing. I can't explain. It comes from within. The desire to break his nose. I guess it has something to do with the Iron Man madness . . . Tony has the same desires.

message 12: by johanna, Marchioness Hobbit (new)

johanna (johannad_m) | 7675 comments *whimper* *protects Cap's nose*

Okay. No judging. But wh--
o_O

message 13: by Elysia (last edited Nov 25, 2013 12:16PM) (new)

Elysia (elysia_rae) ~Shrishti~ wrote: "I hate to say this. People hate me for saying this. But I just. I DON'T LIKE CAPTAIN AMERICA."

*dagger in my heart* Ouch, my favourite Avenger! Everyone has their own opinions I guess so, yeah...*sniffle*

Iron Man 3 was better than I thought it be, I wasn't really into the first one and didn't even watch the second but this one made me like Tony more. He always seemed way too arrogant and egotistic but this made him more, hmm, relateable. I think the fact the writers had him suffer with anxiety really made him more likable to me, I could sympathize with that Tony. So, it was good. :)

message 14: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) I had heart-aches, seeing Tony hurting like that. It was cruel.

message 15: by Sinda (new)

Sinda Quietus (superwholockedtrekacrossthestars) | 2846 comments I just finished it for the first time. Wow. Let me just say that my love and appreciation for Pepper has gone up very much. The kid, Harley, was also great. As always, Rhodey and Jarvis were amazing and seeing all the different kinds of suits was great.

Little "Dani" Blue | 57 comments much better than the second movie