DumbleDORKS discussion

Marvel Universe > Iron Man

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by johanna, Marchioness Hobbit (new)

johanna (johannad_m) | 7675 comments Discuss.

message 2: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) YAY MY FAVOURITE HERO EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Possibly my favorite, although Cap...and Hawk...and Widow...yeah, choosing is still in the process. I loved the first movie but the other two kinda sucked.

message 4: by johanna, Marchioness Hobbit (new)

johanna (johannad_m) | 7675 comments I like the first one best, too.

(*creeped out* There's an Iron Man advertisement playing at the corner of my screen right now . . . )

Mixed feelings about Tony. I love him, but I hate him at the same time. Ugh.
Jarvis is cool. Jarvis is awesome.

message 5: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) I'm at a lost point here, uhh, how come 2 & 3 sucked?!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm not an action person, Shrishti, so this is just personal opinion, but my least part of the first Iron Man movie was the fighting in suits. I live off of Tony's sarcastic comebacks and quips. Those were the parts I loved. But there was so many scenes of people just fighting in the giant robo suits. I don't enjoy that sort of thing.

message 7: by johanna, Marchioness Hobbit (new)

johanna (johannad_m) | 7675 comments You need some fighting. :P

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Obviously, but Iron Man 3 was about 50% guys in suits. Part of what makes Tony unique is that he's the only one with the money and brains to create the Iron Man suit. When everybody has one, obviously Tony's still awesome, but it makes what he does as a hero a little less amazing.

message 9: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) But still, Tony is Iron Man, he stated that pretty well. Suit or not, he is the Iron Man. That was what you were supposed to conclude from the movie, right? I mean, aside from the fact that The Mandarin's crazzzy.

message 10: by Monica (new)

Monica ^Yes. My friend was commenting about that too and I pretty much had the same argument towards her.

message 11: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) Tony is The Mechanic. You can take his suits, but you can't take that from him.

message 12: by Sinda (new)

Sinda Quietus (superwholockedtrekacrossthestars) | 2846 comments The first Avengers movie I saw. I haven't seen it in at least a year, and I just finished it for the second time. Tony is fantastic. I had completely forgotten about the whole Afghanistan thing. Pepper is absolutely amazing.