Teens Read Book Club discussion

Our group family! > Have you always been an avid reader?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) I have not always been an avid reader. As a matter of fact, I didn't start being an avid reader until 10 or 15 years ago. Before that, I absolutely hated even the thought of reading. I would do the same book reports year after year until the teacher said that what I was reading was too low profile. So, I got another book and did the same thing until a teacher said it was too low for me, and so on. Books that I had to read for school, I would use Cliff's Notes for. I did as little reading as possible in school and out. I'm glad I finally saw the wonders of an avid reader.

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna (lilfox) | 45 comments Yes, I've always been an avid reader

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate I've always been one too. Except, I don't always like to read books for school. I've used spark notes for book reports before, just because I didn't want to read the book because I had to.

message 4: by Anna (new)

Anna (lilfox) | 45 comments I hated read some books from curriculum, cause they were/are long, written with complicated language or some things from them are funny for people in this part of century.