Angel Academy discussion

Girl Dorms > Lux's Dorm

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments She flop herself on the bed. It was big and comfy. Lux glance around, the dorm was big. Perhaps too big for one person, but she didn't mind. Lux was used to being alone. After all, how could you make friends when you've been asleep all of your life until your 17th birthday?

message 2: by Krul (last edited Nov 16, 2013 11:56AM) (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments It's the middle of a sunny day and Lux was down-right bored. Seriously! You would think she'll be all over things and trying stuff out. But no. Lux barely knew the place. Best to look around before she runs into the walls again.

message 3: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments Lux fell off her bed, landing on the ground, hard. Okay, somebody was at the door. What was she suppose to do? Answer it? But what if they wanted to complain about something? But wait, did she even DO anything at the Academy at all? Her head hurts so much from thinking a lot.

message 4: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments Lux quickly place a bowl on her head and held a stick in her hand. What if that person is some evil eel lady who wants the whole world as her litter box? One couldn't be sure. She walked to the door softly and slowly. Her hand shook as she place it on the doorknob.

message 5: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments Her breath caught in her throat. The lady was trying to make some right! She open the door a tiny bit and saw a girl a little older than she was. Okay, so it wasn't a clown lady who threw knifes. "H-Hi?"

message 6: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments She quickly closed the door. But then reopened it. The girl was confused. "Um, is there something you would like?" Lux asked in a small voice.

message 7: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments "Wait!" Lux said, a little louder than her normal voice.

message 8: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments "Could you show me where things are? I keep running into walls." Lux said quietly.

message 9: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments "Please wait a moment." Lux closes the door. She place the bowl back on the table and toss the stick to her bed. She grabs her bag and swings it over her shoulders. Her pad and case was in. She open the door again. "I'm ready."

message 10: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments "You date people?" Lux says quietly. "I mean, no offense or anything. It's just-" She stammers for the right words.

message 11: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments Lux saw it. The girl. She was still trapped. But Lux knew she shouldn't be asking people personal questions. She smile shyly. "Where would you like to go? I'm fine with following."

message 12: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments Lux was confused. Why was the girl being so quiet? "Alright then."

message 13: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments Lux smiles. She loves freedom. Before she knew it, she shot straight across the sky and looked like she was in front of the moon.

((Can this be night?))

message 14: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments She did. Lux flew behind the girl, studying her carefully. Taking out her pad and pencil, she begins to sketch.

message 15: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments ((Okay))

message 16: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments Lux was back in her dorm. She smiled. It was quiet again and she liked that. All of events that had happened, she was afraid it would be too much for a weak girl like her to handle. She was glad Solo was there beside her. He always makes her feel better; that she wasn't alone.

message 17: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments Lux fell off her bed, again. She heard Amy's voice and quickly went to the door. She was afraid the girl would pull a book and hit her in the head. "Hi Amy-san! Um, can I help you with something?"

message 18: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments "Please don't hurt me!" Lux hid her face. When a girl like Amy gets excited, it's not always so good.

message 19: by Krul (last edited Nov 20, 2013 05:29PM) (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments "Um, you got a cake?" Lux tried. She needed a mallet. The girl's last words weren't very reassuring.

message 20: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments "You got a good score on the exam?"

message 21: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments Lux was confused. Was that what she wanted to talk about? If so, why come to her?

message 22: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments Solo knocks on the door. "Hey, open up!"
She opens the door quietly. Her eyes widen, "Solo! Why are you here? Can you be here?"
He gives her a look, "Do you think I ever follow their rules?"
She giggles, "No, I guess not."

message 23: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments She looks past her friend and she smiles softly at the younger girl behind him. "Hello. Who might you be?"
"She's sick." He bluntly stated.
Lux sighs. "I can see that."

message 24: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments Solo grabs her and looks back at Lux. "Where am I suppose to put her?"
"Hold up." Lux waved her hands and a room appeared. "Set her on the bed."
He drops the young girl on the bed, as directed.

message 25: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments "Just rest." Lux smiles softly. Solo stood back and let her do her thing. She wasn't given the power of the Gods for nothing.

message 26: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments Her eyes went silver and the operation began. Lights flash everywhere, and leaves swirl around. After a bit, Lux gave her a few sandwiches to eat, in case she was hungry.

message 27: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments Lux quickly fed her a leaf mixed with a potion so she would be able to eat. Solo had already told her what happened.

message 28: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments "Where did you meet a Fallen, Solo?" Lux's voice was soft and quiet.
He shrugs. "In the park. She passed out."
"I see. I wonder why."
He held up a hand, "Don't. Liliana will kill me."
She pouts childishly at him. "You said you didn't come here to watch over me."
"I lied." He stated.

message 29: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments "Oh, may I ask your name? It would be safer for the spell to work." Lux smiles at the girl.

message 30: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments She taps her cheek thoughtfully. "I think I've heard that name before." She looks at Solo, who shrugs. "My name is Lux."

message 31: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments "Um, yes." Lux said, feeling confused at her out-burst.

message 32: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments "Yes, Amy-san was nice enough to show me around." Lux smiles.

message 33: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments "I see. A best friend is important, right?"

message 34: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments Lux nodded, and took her hand. Muttering something, the spell activated. "Solo, could you take her home? I think she needs some rest."
"Fine."

message 35: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments Lux waved. "Bye." And then looks down at her palm. She sighs with relief. "She's going to be okay."
"You've marked her?" Solo was at her side.
"All my spells are connected to me."