Vanity discussion

High School > Swimming Pool

Comments Showing 1-50 of 97 (97 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ (new)

ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ | 124 comments Mod

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Heyyel arrived at the pool with Jonah, it was starting to get dark but they closed at 8 so they could have a long swim before get closed " here we are" Heyyel said as she opened the gatefold the pool. She was wearing a white bikini; being an angel and all and a towel over one shoulder

message 3: by Boba (new)

Boba Jonah followed still wearing his normal outfit he never changed to swim since he could dry in a second. He could not help but look Heyyel over since he was male and to make it worse she was an angel.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Heyyel turned around walking backwards now" arnt you going to swim?" She asked l they usually have the heater on"

message 5: by Boba (new)

Boba "I am just get in I will be in a moment" Jonah said tossing off his duster showing how armed he really was with a thing of 6 throwing knives on his thigh as well as two revolvers and the ammo belt then his bowie knife. He unclipped all his weapons and laid them next to the pool as he stripped off his hat and tight shirt showing a scarred chest but still a soldier's physique.

message 6: by Boba (new)

Boba ((Fall asleep?))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Heyyel slid in the pool and took a glance at Jonah; something an angel really shouldn't do. She saw a big scar on his chest. She quickly turned around, pretending not to see

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

(( sorry, tumblr :P))

message 9: by Boba (new)

Boba Jonah caught her look but said nothing of it and continued getting off his boots then his pants revealing underarmor brand underwear that was form fitting. He stretched and jumped over her for a split second smiling at her then breaking the surface of the water.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Heyyel got splashed by the water. " hey!" She said tersely, when he came to the surface she splashed him back " pay back! " she said over some giggles

message 11: by Boba (new)

Boba Jonah smiled and made a small sonic scream breaking the water apart in front of him sitting dry he said "Really darling thought angels didn't get payback?" he teased her.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

" well sometime I do, only people who deserve it " she said giggling " that's really cool, what your doing there" she walked in between it

message 13: by Boba (new)

Boba "Really like this?" He looked to a random glass and sucked in some air then did a slight scream after the water moved to normal, shattering it.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Heyyel screamed with laughter. As the water fell Heyyel disappeared under it. She didn't come up for a little while

message 15: by Boba (new)

Boba Jonah shrugged "might as well get some exercise out of this." He went to one end of the pool and pushed off, swimming towards the other end quickly as he wanted some exercise if Heyyel wanted to joke.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Heyyel was up in the sky just hovering above the pool, with her legs crossed. When the water "fell in her" she quickly moved out the way, spreading her wings and hovering up to the sky. She watched Jonah for a bit " do you swim much?" She said from the sky, looking down at him

message 17: by Boba (new)

Boba Jonah stopped and said looking up not surprised "As much as I can, the resistance it good exercise" he said leaning back against the edge of the pool.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

" hmm" she said admiring him from above. She slowly hovered down and sat at the side of the pool next to him

message 19: by Boba (new)

Boba Jonah smiled back at her and for fun, flipped out of the pool balancing a handstand on the edge of the pool.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

She giggled " that's amazing" she said with a smile, meaning it " we're did you get... That" she said looking at his scar

message 21: by Boba (new)

Boba He let himself drop into a crosslegged sitting position and stroked the obvious jagged blade slash across his chest among some holes that were bullet holes. "First hit gone sour" he said simply.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

" oh..." Heyyel said said going serious " did it,ahh, hurt?" She asked

message 23: by Boba (new)

Boba "Of course as any wound does but you get use to it in my line of work Darlin'" he said shrugging. He had been hit and cut so many timed he had gotten use to it.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

" oh, I wouldn't want to do what you do for work then" Heyyel said "if I get a tiny paper cut, it hurts like hell and bleeds a lot" she sighed " another down side I guess

message 25: by Boba (new)

Boba Jonah chuckled at that and said "Oh it still hurts to get these but I have learned to ignore them besides i don't work very often" he said looking at her leg again for more than one reason.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mm you must be tough then" she said with a smile. She looked at him then were his eyes were at " what?" She said with curiosity all over her face

message 27: by Boba (new)

Boba "Just wondering how much yelling you did with this" he said touching her leg pointing to the bandaged wound. He really did this for an excuse to touch her again, she had the softest skin he'd ever felt.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

" you wouldn't of wanted to be there" Heyyel said " here was a lot" she said a bit embarrassed but she laughed it of. She watched his hand slowly touch her leg. She secretly liked the his touch, rough and raw

message 29: by Boba (new)

Boba "Really cause I have heard men die I am sure you could not disturb me Heyyel" Johna said smiling that she was fine with hi hand on her leg to test he squeezed her leg a little.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

When Jonah squeezed her leg she looked up him and smiled biting her lip

message 31: by Boba (new)

Boba "So that helping with the hurt then?" he asked now rubbing her leg and smiling at her biting.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

" mm defiantly " she said still looking at Jonah with a small smirk on her face

message 33: by Boba (new)

Boba "Maybe this will do wonders then" he said moving his other hand to her leg and making the sound vibrate under his palm.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

" ahh, that feels incredible" she said closing her eyes and tilting her head back. She rely enjoyed what he was doing, it made her legs feel wonderful

message 35: by Boba (new)

Boba He smiled and increased the frequency of the vibrating and moved his hands up and down her leg relaxing it completely.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled as the frequency got quicker and faster " i don't think you realise how amazing you are" Heyyel said, she swung her legs over his lap and rested her head on his chest

message 37: by Boba (new)

Boba "Like I compare to an angel Heyyel" he said moving his hand to her neck as she moved forgetting his massaging sound.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

" like I can compare to you" Heyyel said putting her hand where his hand was

message 39: by Boba (new)

Boba "Hmm battered bounty hunter...." he said lifting his left hand palm up. "Or a divine being that is perfect?" he raised his right hand same weigh as he bounced them.

message 40: by Boba (new)

Boba ((Chloe your response))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

" mmm, a cute battered bounty hunter my I add" Heyyel said with a smile on her face

message 42: by Boba (last edited Nov 30, 2013 11:38PM) (new)

Boba "I doubt any man would like to be called cute but from you I will allow it" he said chuckling at her comment.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

" true, true" Heyyel said looking into Jonah's eyes, his bulls-eyes eyes

message 44: by Boba (new)

Boba "You seem interested in my eyes, want to hear the story behind them?" he said staring at her with his bulls-eyes.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Heyyel nodded slowly " yeah..."

message 46: by Boba (new)

Boba "They are actually cybernetic if you look close enough" he said leaning in so she could look closer into his eye seeing the glow in the red.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Heyyel leans in a bit more so she could see " I think I can see it" she said squinting her eyes

message 48: by Boba (new)

Boba "If you cant see you can get closer your not going to make me uncomfortable" he said smiling at her.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Heyyel got closer, close enough to feel Jonah's breath against her mouth. She kept on staring at his eyes

message 50: by Boba (new)

Boba "Still can't see...."He smiled and tapped one of the features of the eyes and went into infrared and the red glowed while she sat so close. "now can you see?" he asked, really tempted to kiss her hoping she couldn't read minds.

« previous 1