Autumn Falls (A Supernatural Roleplay) discussion

Town > Oliver's Apartment

Comments Showing 1-50 of 434 (434 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Dawn | 653 comments .

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Dawn | 653 comments Oliver unlocked his door and opened it for Jessica.

message 3: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) Jessica slipped through the door and looked around. It was pretty cozy.

message 4: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Dawn | 653 comments Oliver closed the door and looked at her.
"I live alone just so you know..." He told her so she didn't worry about someone hearing her secret

message 5: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) She nodded. She rubbed her hands on her pants and walked over to his couch and perched on the edge.

message 6: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Dawn | 653 comments He sat on the couch and looked at her.

message 7: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) She took a deep breath. "Do you believe in fallen angels?" She asked

message 8: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Dawn | 653 comments He shrugged .
"I guess. Theres a heaven and hell. There are good and bad people in both."

message 9: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) "Have you ever heard of the term Nephillim?" She asked. She was biting her lip again. She probably sounded crazy.

message 10: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Dawn | 653 comments "Yes. Do I remember what it means? No." He shook his head

message 11: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) "It is the offspring of a fallen angel and a human." She explained.

message 12: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Dawn | 653 comments "Alright.." He said

message 13: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) "You noticed how I could keep up with you with no problem when you were running?" She asked.

message 14: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Dawn | 653 comments "Uhh yeah. You didn't break a sweat." He remembered

message 15: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) She nodded. "I know. That's one of the be idiots of being a nephillim." She said bracing herself for his freaked out reaction.

message 16: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Dawn | 653 comments "So...your saying your a nephillim?" He asked and looked at her face

message 17: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) She glanced over at him. "Yes. I know it sound crazy but it's true."

message 18: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Dawn | 653 comments "Alright." he shrugged and stood up. He went to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle.
"Want something?" He called.

message 19: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) She stared after him confused. "That's it? That's all you're going to say?"

message 20: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Dawn | 653 comments He slammed the bottle on the counter.
"Look. I told you. You could be Satan and I wouldn't care. You are just a normal person to me."

message 21: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) She opened and closed her mouth at a loss of what to say. Tears filled her eyes again but she blinked them away.

message 22: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Dawn | 653 comments He sighed.

"Don't cry. I'll make a fuss. I wont believe. What do you want from me?" He cried in defeat

message 23: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) She shook her head. "I'm crying because I've never been able to tell anyone. I never thought you would take it this well." She said. "They're happy tears."

message 24: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Dawn | 653 comments He walked toward her and stopped in front of her.
"Permission to hug?"

message 25: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) She stood up and threw her arms around him. She never thought she would be glad she moved here but she was.

message 26: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Dawn | 653 comments He chuckled and hugged her.
"So now we can be friends?"

message 27: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) She nodded. "Of course. You know even if I hadn't told you I don't think I could have not been your friend" she said honestly.

message 28: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Dawn | 653 comments "I know. Im irresistible." He pretended to flip his hair

message 29: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) She rolled her eyes. "Don't go getting a big head now." She teased.

message 30: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Dawn | 653 comments "Never." He gasped

message 31: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) She laughed and pulled away. "So now you know my secret." She said. Her mother was going to kill her if she found out.

message 32: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Dawn | 653 comments "My secret is...." He said and then paused dramatically

message 33: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) She stared expectantly. She didn't know that he even had a secret.

message 34: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Dawn | 653 comments "I have none." He chickened out.

message 35: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) She raised her eyebrows. "You sure? Cause I can wait." She said crossing her arms waiting expectantly.

message 36: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Dawn | 653 comments "Make yourself at home then cause baby I don't break easy either." He smiled and crossed his arms as well

message 37: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) She narrowed her eyes and then shrugged sitting on the couch. She smiled innocently up at him.

message 38: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Dawn | 653 comments He sat next to her.
"Angel's a toughie huh?" He turned on his TV.

message 39: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) She smirked. "Don't you know it." She said. She felt like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders and she didn't have to hide anymore.

message 40: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Dawn | 653 comments He turned off the TV.
"I'm gonna say it. Were you so distant just cause your a nephillim?"

message 41: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) She grimaced. "Yeah. I'm sorry. It's just when my mom told me she said that I could never get close to anyone for fear that they would learn what I was."

message 42: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Dawn | 653 comments "Well your mom hasn't met someone as nice as me. Didn't you say you were rebellious though?" He laughed

message 43: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) "Oh. Yeah. I definitely was. Before moving here my mom was even more distant and I ended up doing anything to get her attention. I started stealing, doing drugs, basically anything." She said embarrassed.

message 44: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Dawn | 653 comments "But...your done with that stuff?" He asked

message 45: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) She nodded. "I only did the drugs one time and never did it again. I've spent enough time in Juvie that I don't want to go back there anytime soon. So yeah I'm done."

message 46: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Dawn | 653 comments "Juvie. Okay Angel's not that angelic." He muttered. Maybe he should tell her the secret. No, bad idea.

message 47: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) She laughed without humor. "Not even close." She said. She knew he was keeping something from her and that made her mad. Yeah she had kept her secret from him but she told him eventually.

message 48: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Dawn | 653 comments "Fine the secret is : im secretly a woman." He said with serious face.

message 49: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) She burst out laughing. "That's the best you got?"

message 50: by Jessica (last edited Nov 15, 2013 10:22PM) (new)

Jessica Dawn | 653 comments " Nope, this is :I also have a double life. I am a house wife in Texas named Nancy. I have 2 kids, the golden Labrador retriever, mansion, and white picket fence. I am pregnant with my husband Earl's third child." He still had a serious face but inside he was laughing

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9